Satan wins in Kentucky
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#1 Feb 12, 2014
Another Liberal Activist Judge has once again went against the will of the people and shoved gay marriage down another state's throat.

Kentucky now has to recognize gay "marriage" done in other states. God is not pleased, my friends! The gays will target Tennessee next! And God's wrath will quickly follow.

You have been warned.

Greeneville, TN

#3 Feb 13, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
I am perfectly fine with same sex couples getting married, provided it is Halloween or April Fools Day. Then it is okay for two men to put on wedding gowns, or two lesbians to put on tuxedos, and stand up and have a pretend wedding. Because that's exactly what we are talking about, immature children making pretend.
Let them have their pretend marriage, and their pretend piece of paper that proclaims them "married". It won't make any difference whatsoever, because everyone knows that real "marriage" is for grown, responsible adults. One man, one woman.
Just because two gays dressed up in costumes and had themselves a mock wedding in front of Pastor Elvis in a Las Vegas chapel, that doesn't mean that you or I have to recognize them as being married, as being normal, or as being worth looking at or talking to.
Satan's goal is to turn real marriage into a mockery of God's Holy Matrimony and he is succeeding so well thanks to all these Liberals pushing gay marriage on us all.
Rock Hudson

Martin, TN

#4 Feb 13, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan's goal is to turn real marriage into a mockery of God's Holy Matrimony and he is succeeding so well thanks to all these Liberals pushing gay marriage on us all.
Do you mean they're going to make me marry some gay guy? I'm fired up now and no liberal is going to push me into any gay marriage.
Old Guard

Maryville, TN

#5 Feb 13, 2014
It's being shoved "down your throat", Phil. You teabaggers seem to enjoy the mental imagery of things being shoved "down your throats." You all sure talk about it alot.

I believe you have more issues that you are addressing here. Might I suggest some therapy? Obamacare will pay for it. You might just get in touch with your feminine side and learn to be more tolerant of others.
Or those "others" might just ram something down your throat.

Greeneville, TN

#6 Feb 13, 2014
Pointing out sin and evil is never popular with the Liberals because they have no morals and do not understand right from wrong.

Do what feels good! Let people marry whoever or whatever they want! Man wants marry his dog? Noooo problem we are so tolerant and understanding!

Everyone, let's wallow in sin because the Liberals say that God's law is old and forgotten and He don't mind sin any more!
coal

Smartt, TN

#7 Feb 13, 2014
He won a long time ago when Kentucky became a commonwealth.
True

Greeneville, TN

#8 Feb 14, 2014
coal wrote:
He won a long time ago when Kentucky became a commonwealth.
I've been told Kentucky already IS hell so they won't notice any changes

Greeneville, TN

#9 Feb 15, 2014
I honestly believe that each state that allows this gay marriage mockery of God's Holy Matrimony is just one step close to the rapture and Antichrist taking charge.

Antichrist has his willing flock of liberals, gays, lesbians, and transgenders ready to take up his cause as you can see here on Topix!

So, Christians (the few of you who remain!) do we fight this Satanic trend or do we circle the wagons and try to ignore the evil while it blooms all around us - knowing that each win by the Liberals gets us closer to the Tribulation?

I think that we as God's People must fight and never give in to sin and liberal evil!
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2014
People like you need help really bad you know. I know there is a bunch of people like you around here and some of them post on Topix. I've had run-ins with your kind. You are not very intelligent and you don't have a clue about much of anything. You spout your Bible nonsense and seem to want the country to go back in time 100 years.

Well, guess what, that isn't going to happen. The times they are a changing, and for the better. Get used to it, bearded idiots.
marthe stewart

Kingsport, TN

#11 Feb 16, 2014
There was once a time and aplace when disrespectful people who talked like you were found in a ditch along side the highway.

Greeneville, TN

#12 Feb 16, 2014
Sad wrote:
People like you need help really bad you know. I know there is a bunch of people like you around here and some of them post on Topix. I've had run-ins with your kind. You are not very intelligent and you don't have a clue about much of anything. You spout your Bible nonsense and seem to want the country to go back in time 100 years.
Well, guess what, that isn't going to happen. The times they are a changing, and for the better. Get used to it, bearded idiots.
Yes the times are changing but NOT for the better as we get closer to Satan's New World Order and the reign of Antichrist. I am sure you will be one of the first in line to take his accursed Mark (666). You and all the gays will flock to Antichrist as your savior but he will only lead you into eternal damnation and hellfire.
Interested

Greeneville, TN

#13 Feb 17, 2014
Where are the rights of the homosexuals?

Greeneville, TN

#14 Feb 17, 2014
Interested wrote:
Where are the rights of the homosexuals?
They don't deserve rights!

The only "right" a Sodomite has is the right to burn eternally in Hell with Satan and his fallen angels. That is their rights.
Interested

Greeneville, TN

#15 Feb 18, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't deserve rights!
The only "right" a Sodomite has is the right to burn eternally in Hell with Satan and his fallen angels. That is their rights.
You are a bigot with obvious anger issues. You need to go pray that God might soften your heart.
No Knowed

Hixson, TN

#16 Feb 18, 2014
Yep, the snake bit Pastor Coots, now he's dead. It's God's will.
Satan

Absecon, NJ

#17 Feb 18, 2014
Thanks! I'll be waiting on you and the family Phil. Pimp you out in the hood from hell. Yep, you all will have some sore butt holes alright. Bahahaha!!!!
Troll

Kingsport, TN

#18 Feb 18, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
There was once a time and aplace when disrespectful people who talked like you were found in a ditch along side the highway.
We moved out from under your roof and oppression. Plus that ditch was a disgustingly filthy place to live.
Observer

Seymour, TN

#19 Feb 19, 2014
Over half of traditional marriages end in divorce. What is so great about marriage that you want to exclude a whole segment of the population from participating?
conservative

Kingsport, TN

#20 Feb 19, 2014
if you religious nuts were really conservative, you'd question state intervention and/or regulation in private voluntary contracts.

quit trying to align yourselves with actual conservatives to mask your messages of hate.

Greeneville, TN

#21 Feb 20, 2014
conservative wrote:
if you religious nuts were really conservative, you'd question state intervention and/or regulation in private voluntary contracts.
quit trying to align yourselves with actual conservatives to mask your messages of hate.
We are the MAJORITY here, sir, at least in our fair town. We don't want sin-filled AIDS-carrying filth running around here.

If you were really conservative you'd understand that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Condemned house 19 min whothehellcares- 3
Blatant Law Breaking 24 min whothehellcares- 2
Vote your Conscience? 29 min whothehellcares- 34
no 37 min whothehellcares- 51
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Dont_You_Dare 10,000
Media assists ISIS 4 hr BellaRosaLinda 1
Man Pees in the Courthouse Lobby!!! 5 hr Kohlrabi 10
Why cant people tell the truth? 6 hr z0neCrew 82
Dr Mike Stone 8 hr Camilla Weber 5
Wreck on 107 cutoff 9 hr Joe 61

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages