Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Greene county needs to be checking into all these gun companys,and arms acessories companys that are leaving the 2nd ammendment trampling states.We have more than enough space availlable and 9 out of 10 people around here own firearms,so they are familar with the product.
yep

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

sounds good to me!!!
Agree

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The old Magnavox building would be a good place for a company to relocate too!! Building isn't in the best of shape but has a great location.
see this

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

This proves that most people around here would rather talk about other people than to talk about jobs.Typical

Since: Jan 13

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
Greene county needs to be checking into all these gun companys,and arms acessories companys that are leaving the 2nd ammendment trampling states.We have more than enough space availlable and 9 out of 10 people around here own firearms,so they are familar with the product.
Putting the space available issue aside, more than 9 out of 10 people around here own coins and currency and are familiar with the 'product.' Following your reasoning Greene County should be looking to have a branch of the U.S. Mint move down here. Come to me, spammer.
Information

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>Putting the space available issue aside, more than 9 out of 10 people around here own coins and currency and are familiar with the 'product.' Following your reasoning Greene County should be looking to have a branch of the U.S. Mint move down here. Come to me, spammer.
Not being rude or anything but Jarden Zinc (Old Stage Road) makes penny blanks and makes blanks for other currency world wide. This count?

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Information wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being rude or anything but Jarden Zinc (Old Stage Road) makes penny blanks and makes blanks for other currency world wide. This count?
Technically not a 'finished' product, but you make a good point! Come to me spammer!
really

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>Technically not a 'finished' product, but you make a good point! Come to me spammer!
Not a spammer in any way,this area needs jobs and we have space to build products that companys want to build.This town has been in the muntions buisness for years(Delfasco)plus this area has a gun culture that already uses some of these companys products.The best advice I can give you,is to take all your liberal BS and go away.
P.S If you know anyone in the US mint give em a call,we could use the jobs. Smart Ass

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>Not a spammer in any way,this area needs jobs and we have space to build products that companys want to build.This town has been in the muntions buisness for years(Delfasco)plus this area has a gun culture that already uses some of these companys products.The best advice I can give you,is to take all your liberal BS and go away.
P.S If you know anyone in the US mint give em a call,we could use the jobs. Smart Ass
Still not going to happen. Spammer, where are you?
Anon

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Yea, when my ol lady takes her dentures out and... oh wait... I thought it said gum jobs..never mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Smoking - Satan's Favorite Habit For You 1 hr hello 16
Sarah Klumb (Mar '12) 2 hr Team Sarah 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr WTSenior 138,765
David Kilday (Oct '13) 3 hr splatto 20
Jeffrey Brian-Edward Wills guilty or not guilty... (Dec '10) 3 hr heartache4ever 15
Jackie Kyle Aaron Ricker (Sep '10) 3 hr heartache4ever 25
Tannery West 4 hr Red man 2
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 8 hr _Word Woman_ 849
did Brian Crawford die?? 9 hr trollpatrol 42
suicide on viking mountain 10 hr Robert 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000