Jobs that hire 15 year olds?

Jobs that hire 15 year olds?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Job search

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Nov 21, 2010
Does anybody know of the stores/resturants/buisnesses/ that hire 15 year olds in Greeneville?
ItDontMatter

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jan 18, 2011
Job search wrote:
Does anybody know of the stores/resturants/buisnesses/ that hire 15 year olds in Greeneville?
food city does
babygurl

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Jan 18, 2011
Pizza inn
Scrounger

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Jan 18, 2011
I know their are circumstances that sometime require kids to work,but if you don't have to,then don't.You have your whole life to work.
End of Freedom

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 18, 2011
lil caesars
Missin Greeneville

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2011
Stan's BBQ will hire you to wash dishes
well

Gallatin, TN

#7 Jan 18, 2011
Scrounger wrote:
I know their are circumstances that sometime require kids to work,but if you don't have to,then don't.You have your whole life to work.
wrong put their sorry lazy azz to work maybe they will learn manners and respect! Kids know nothing of responsibility our country is in trouble now wait till it is their turn we are all screwed
Scrounger

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Jan 19, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>wrong put their sorry lazy azz to work maybe they will learn manners and respect! Kids know nothing of responsibility our country is in trouble now wait till it is their turn we are all screwed
So your sayin you have sorry,lazy ass kids???? If so it's probably because you let them be that way.I didn't say let em sit on the couch and play DS all the time.Theirs stuff around the house they can do.
phoenix

Goodlettsville, TN

#9 May 21, 2011
where can 15 yr old teenagers work in knoxville tn? and for one my kids arent lazy asses they want to work my kids motivate themselves n are wantin to work to save for a car etc...the lazy ass kids need to be motivated push them off the couch or beds n set there asses outside mowin or somethin now dam
carlos

Hollywood, FL

#10 Nov 11, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>wrong put their sorry lazy azz to work maybe they will learn manners and respect! Kids know nothing of responsibility our country is in trouble now wait till it is their turn we are all screwed
I'm 15 years old and I am a cross country runner. For this whole season i've never taken a day off running. I've practiced 7 days a week for 3 months already, so the fact that you say that kids are lazy is completely irrelevant. After a cross country race yesterday i had 3 parents literally come up to me and tell me that they tell their children to look at me as a role model since i am so well mannered and humble in every circumstance of my life (AND THESE WERE PARENTS FROM KIDS ON A DIFFERENT TEAM!!). I've been repeatedly told by many people (my girlfriends entire family, my own family, my friends, people that just met me, coaches from different schools, etc)that i more educated/well mannered than many adults that they know in their personal lives and that i am also the most well mannered kid that they have met. I am searching for a job to pay for something that was given to me, this is why i am on this forum. My parents offered to buy me a car when i turn 16 but i know that i will not value the car if i did not pay for it. At the moment, i have a 1998 isuzu rodeo parked in my drive way that my coach sold to me for $500 (it was so cheap because he needed to sell it quick because his land lord was getting upset and he already had a car. so instead of sending it to the junkyard he sold it to me) and he told me that when i get the money that i can pay him back, which is why im looking for a job. So the whole point of me writing this all out is to say this: Please do not generalize my generation by the mistakes made by others in your personal life. If you think that the world is going to be in trouble when my generation grows, then you must be living under a rock, our economy has gone to ------>SHIT<------ due to ----->YOUR<----- generation's lack of ability to be self-sufficient, in other words RESPONSIBLE.---->YOUR<-- -- generation is the generation that continues to dig themselves a hole that is continuously fucking --->MY<--- generation over. So if anybody is going to be criticized it is your generation, not mine.
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Nov 11, 2012
carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 15 years old and I am a cross country runner. For this whole season i've never taken a day off running. I've practiced 7 days a week for 3 months already, so the fact that you say that kids are lazy is completely irrelevant. After a cross country race yesterday i had 3 parents literally come up to me and tell me that they tell their children to look at me as a role model since i am so well mannered and humble in every circumstance of my life (AND THESE WERE PARENTS FROM KIDS ON A DIFFERENT TEAM!!). I've been repeatedly told by many people (my girlfriends entire family, my own family, my friends, people that just met me, coaches from different schools, etc)that i more educated/well mannered than many adults that they know in their personal lives and that i am also the most well mannered kid that they have met. I am searching for a job to pay for something that was given to me, this is why i am on this forum. My parents offered to buy me a car when i turn 16 but i know that i will not value the car if i did not pay for it. At the moment, i have a 1998 isuzu rodeo parked in my drive way that my coach sold to me for $500 (it was so cheap because he needed to sell it quick because his land lord was getting upset and he already had a car. so instead of sending it to the junkyard he sold it to me) and he told me that when i get the money that i can pay him back, which is why im looking for a job. So the whole point of me writing this all out is to say this: Please do not generalize my generation by the mistakes made by others in your personal life. If you think that the world is going to be in trouble when my generation grows, then you must be living under a rock, our economy has gone to ------>SHIT<------ due to ----->YOUR<----- generation's lack of ability to be self-sufficient, in other words RESPONSIBLE.---->YOUR<-- -- generation is the generation that continues to dig themselves a hole that is continuously fucking --->MY<--- generation over. So if anybody is going to be criticized it is your generation, not mine.
Now that's a great comment. I have a 15 year old. He is really mature and respectful to others. I am so proud of him, but I also know, that can change over night. Stay the way you are and things will work out great for you. You are correct in saying you'll appreciate the vehicle more if you pay for it yourself. People that never have to work to get money, have no idea how to save it. Good luck on your job search.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2012
I applaud any 15 year old how has the ambition to work. They'll probably go far in life!(-;
cat

Greeneville, TN

#13 May 13, 2013
well wrote:
I'm currently fifteen and have had a job since I was 10, now I have a business and am starting another after an internship this summer. I have good grades, play flute, am in chorus, and am in guard in the GHS marching band. I am also the only one at my house who works or goes to school(and the youngest). On top of all this, I am known for being a very responsible and respectable kid, and play my fair share of video games(if not more) so please don't blame games on your kids being lazy, you are most likely just simply not strict enough on them, thank you.
Tha Clan

Greeneville, TN

#14 May 19, 2013
carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS in your amen corner thinking this kids got it going on- then your foul mouth erupted and you suddenly turned into a SNOT NOSE PUNK that MY GENERATION IS SICK OF HEARING AND SEEING!
Thomas Kilgore

Maryville, TN

#15 Feb 27, 2015
I live in Maryville Tn, I'm 15, turning 16 in June I'd like to have a job where I could work with wildlife or work with livestock and land management. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it
Mandy32836

Morristown, TN

#16 Apr 5, 2016
Does any one no any jobs that hire at 14. I'm in Morristown TN 37813??
Wwjd

Johnson City, TN

#17 Apr 6, 2016
Pals and food city hire at 15 in greeneville
Eww

Greenville, SC

#18 Apr 10, 2016
Wwjd wrote:
Pals and food city hire at 15 in greeneville
Amber Baskett will hire him lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
parent fight at CC Elementary 58 min Stay classy 26
Mean Walmart Rant... 1 hr Thin is in 91
Hyperion 1 hr Atticus Finch 11
Southern Independence 2 hr Leonardo 20
Looking for a girl that I got medical help for ... 2 hr EJ Waters 2
greene county drug court 2 hr Atticus Finch 4
What happened in belton tonight (Mar '11) 3 hr Youidiot 21
Fed up with CCU 4 hr CSB 9
Bad wreck tonight 15 hr Mrs Roberson 5

Greeneville Jobs