Guys who like to screw women over - g...

Guys who like to screw women over - girls at Parker watch out for the new guy!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

nevergunahappen

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2011
Girls at Parker in Gville watch out for Ramey Malone! Beware! he is very hot and charming and so sweet...at first. Then when he gets you in bed a few times you will get on his nerves and he won't want to have anything more to do with you! Even when he tells you how much he likes it and he wants it all the time! Just if you want to get hurt, go for it cause that what you going to get. he won't change. He doesn't want anything serious. he's a lot of fun but he's only fun for a little while! He will tell you not to believe this but I know from first-hand experience! i hope you all take my advice!
Fart Simpson

Canada

#2 Jan 14, 2011
Nobody cares what you wrote in your diary and then copy/pasted on here.
theresaway

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2011
Yea right. He's a punk and he doesn't know a good thing when he has it. I hope those girls listen unless they just want to get burned.
theresaway

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2011
Well while I think he's a good guy he screws women over..and that's never good
hotblondechick

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2011
I feel your pain. That sorry selfish bastard done same thing to me. He cares for nobody but himself.
nosey

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2011
hot blonde chick i like the sound of that....thinking hummm
hotblondechick

Faith, NC

#7 Jan 27, 2011
Y do u like the sound of that & thinkin?
brutus

Paducah, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2011
I'd like a hot blonde chick:)
justme

Ellwood City, PA

#9 Jul 12, 2011
I have known him for a long time and I just think he is picky not out to hurt any1 but if ur not the right girl ur just not the right girl. He is a nice person... That's all I have to say.....
Pathetic

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Jun 6, 2014
Funny. He's happily married now. Seems to me if you got on his nerves you weren't the right girl.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

MoTown Local

#12 Jun 7, 2014
Parker Hannifen is a fabulous place to work :-) everyone's very respectful & they treat each other well. You couldn't ask for a better group of people :-)
You need a life

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jun 7, 2014
nevergunahappen wrote:
Girls at Parker in Gville watch out for Ramey Malone! Beware! he is very hot and charming and so sweet...at first. Then when he gets you in bed a few times you will get on his nerves and he won't want to have anything more to do with you! Even when he tells you how much he likes it and he wants it all the time! Just if you want to get hurt, go for it cause that what you going to get. he won't change. He doesn't want anything serious. he's a lot of fun but he's only fun for a little while! He will tell you not to believe this but I know from first-hand experience! i hope you all take my advice!
Sounds to me like your jealous and pathetic. Scorned to say the least. If you we're so great he woulda kept you lol sad you have to beg
Yea ok

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jun 25, 2014
jamie smiles wrote:
Parker Hannifen is a fabulous place to work :-) everyone's very respectful & they treat each other well. You couldn't ask for a better group of people :-)
Yea they sure are respectful. The people that work there think they are above average and are good at hiding their affairs. A lot goes unheard of around there.
Cowgirl Chic

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Jun 26, 2014
He is an amazing father. I've known him for a long time as well. Only ridiculous thing he did was date that crazy hairdresser Kathy. He saw the light and got rid of her.
Summer

United States

#17 Jun 26, 2014
Cowgirl Chic wrote:
He is an amazing father. I've known him for a long time as well. Only ridiculous thing he did was date that crazy hairdresser Kathy. He saw the light and got rid of her.
Well if you are responding to me then did you know this wonderful father is also still married & has been for many years?!
Cowgirl Chic

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Aug 25, 2014
Summer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you are responding to me then did you know this wonderful father is also still married & has been for many years?!
Lmfao!!!! Go to the courthouse and check. He's divorced from Karen. And he's remarried to a wonderful girl. She's beautiful, smart, successful, and a great mother. So yea I guess you're on the haters club of exes dumped huh? Lol
Poster

Union Mills, NC

#21 Nov 23, 2015
nevergunahappen wrote:
Girls at Parker in Gville watch out for Ramey Malone! Beware! he is very hot and charming and so sweet...at first. Then when he gets you in bed a few times you will get on his nerves and he won't want to have anything more to do with you! Even when he tells you how much he likes it and he wants it all the time! Just if you want to get hurt, go for it cause that what you going to get. he won't change. He doesn't want anything serious. he's a lot of fun but he's only fun for a little while! He will tell you not to believe this but I know from first-hand experience! i hope you all take my advice!
What's his name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tall reddish-brown haired girl named Marty at dtr 5 min 423423greeneville 11
Dear Flagtards of Greeneville 7 min Makes sense 56
Olivia, Olivia 20 min Wow 6
Why do you visit topix? 44 min Oh please 33
Husbands that cheat (Aug '10) 1 hr mountain angel 146
Iris festival 3 hr Libtards 11
Jason Lee 3 hr Gary 10
Butch Patterson 5 hr whothehellcares- 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages