St. Pats Day

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Happy St. Patrick's day, I hope y'all enjoy and have a great one. I don't guess anybody will be getting their hands on me lucky charm:(

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 17, 2013
 
Does anyone do anything special for st Patrick's day? I mean other than drink beer. I have always wanted to whip up some corn beef and cabbage but I'm the only one that would eat it.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 17, 2013
 
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Does anyone do anything special for st Patrick's day? I mean other than drink beer. I have always wanted to whip up some corn beef and cabbage but I'm the only one that would eat it.
OMG!i just had the BEST corned beef cabbage and carrots that I've eaten in years. Sadly,I've quit the beer so I'll just wear green today and stroke this magnificent red beard.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 17, 2013
 
St. Paddys doesn't seem to be celebrated here very much... We always walked our Irish Wolfhounds in the ST. Paddy's day parade where I lived before, or else we'd drive over to another town and join up with more IW friends to participate in the parades.. It really was a lot of fun. A lot of bars also made a big deal of St. Paddys and would provide corned beef and cabbage that day as well as the obligatory green beer. Our little town is too sleepy I guess to get all worked up over it. lol I'm celebrating by watching the herd of cows next door and my husband is listening to the race. We are such party animals. lol
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 17, 2013
 
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Does anyone do anything special for st Patrick's day? I mean other than drink beer. I have always wanted to whip up some corn beef and cabbage but I'm the only one that would eat it.
nope...I like corned beef & cabbage...what time is dinner?!? Lol!:)
paddy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 17, 2013
 
This is the best holiday of the year. Family , race on tv and beer!!!! Happy St. Patrick's day all!!!!
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 17, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
St. Paddys doesn't seem to be celebrated here very much... We always walked our Irish Wolfhounds in the ST. Paddy's day parade where I lived before, or else we'd drive over to another town and join up with more IW friends to participate in the parades.. It really was a lot of fun. A lot of bars also made a big deal of St. Paddys and would provide corned beef and cabbage that day as well as the obligatory green beer. Our little town is too sleepy I guess to get all worked up over it. lol I'm celebrating by watching the herd of cows next door and my husband is listening to the race. We are such party animals. lol
Savannah, GA is the place to be if you're looking for a huge St. Patrick's Day celebration...they even dye the river green!!! Anyway, regardless what everyone's plans are, hope you all have a happy one...have fun & be safe!!!:)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 17, 2013
 
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Savannah, GA is the place to be if you're looking for a huge St. Patrick's Day celebration...they even dye the river green!!! Anyway, regardless what everyone's plans are, hope you all have a happy one...have fun & be safe!!!:)
I immediately thought of savannah. Been there once but not for St. Patrick's Day. Nice place. I believe Boston also goes all out for the occasion. Not sure on that one though.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 17, 2013
 
Yes, Boston dyes the river green. lol

Since: Dec 12

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 17, 2013
 
Chatting about the St. Patrick's Day parade reminds me of a clip in one of my all time favorite movies, "The Fugitive". There was something yummalicious about Tommy Lee Jones.....must have been "his gun" BAHAHAHAA

Since: Dec 12

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 17, 2013
 
Nita Mann wrote:
Chatting about the St. Patrick's Day parade reminds me of a clip in one of my all time favorite movies, "The Fugitive". There was something yummalicious about Tommy Lee Jones.....must have been "his gun" BAHAHAHAA
Sorry! I digressed thinking of Tommy Lee Jones lol. The movie was set in Chicago, so they too had a St Patrick's Day parade.

Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 17, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
St. Paddys doesn't seem to be celebrated here very much... We always walked our Irish Wolfhounds in the ST. Paddy's day parade where I lived before, or else we'd drive over to another town and join up with more IW friends to participate in the parades.. It really was a lot of fun. A lot of bars also made a big deal of St. Paddys and would provide corned beef and cabbage that day as well as the obligatory green beer. Our little town is too sleepy I guess to get all worked up over it. lol I'm celebrating by watching the herd of cows next door and my husband is listening to the race. We are such party animals. lol
we made tacos and stayed in our pjs all day.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 17, 2013
 
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> we made tacos and stayed in our pjs all day.
see, now you can make corned beef & cabbage on Cinqo de Mayo...I like your unwillingness to follow the rules, you rebel!!! lol! ;)

Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 17, 2013
 
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
see, now you can make corned beef & cabbage on Cinqo de Mayo...I like your unwillingness to follow the rules, you rebel!!! lol! ;)
i just dont fit in. Thats ok, im used to it.:)
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 17, 2013
 
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>i just dont fit in. Thats ok, im used to it.:)
You fit in just fine...I like your style!!! ;)

Since: Dec 12

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 17, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
St. Paddys doesn't seem to be celebrated here very much... We always walked our Irish Wolfhounds in the ST. Paddy's day parade where I lived before, or else we'd drive over to another town and join up with more IW friends to participate in the parades.. It really was a lot of fun. A lot of bars also made a big deal of St. Paddys and would provide corned beef and cabbage that day as well as the obligatory green beer. Our little town is too sleepy I guess to get all worked up over it. lol I'm celebrating by watching the herd of cows next door and my husband is listening to the race. We are such party animals. lol
I worked in the yard & watched horses! Lol I also saw lady bugs mating all over the place. That raised an interesting question, if two lady bugs get together.....are they ....NEVERMIND! FDLMAO!
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 17, 2013
 
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked in the yard & watched horses! Lol I also saw lady bugs mating all over the place. That raised an interesting question, if two lady bugs get together.....are they ....NEVERMIND! FDLMAO!
If I'm not mistaken, all ladybugs are male....

Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 17, 2013
 
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken, all ladybugs are male....
so they are transgendered, or transsexual or A sexual. My guess is A sexual like a bed bug. No that don't make sense cause nita said they were mating.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 17, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
Yes, Boston dyes the river green. lol
Lets dye the mighty nolichuckey green next year. Now if we can get someone to make us corned beef..........

Since: Dec 12

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 17, 2013
 
The Chicago green river looked AWESOME!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cheating 4 min David 10
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 7 min David 47
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 9 min David 130
CONSERVATIVES nailed JESUS to the cross 16 min Conservative punishment 4
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min laughing man 123,825
Yet an another murder in Greene County 23 min Interesting 155
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 24 min John 58,236
wreck 107 29 min Sister 10
Greene County Clerk Race 58 min right 123
Greene County Mayor's Race Sat Mayor 2018 107
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••