First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red

Greeneville, TN

#22 Dec 21, 2013
Whoopie wrote:
Karleen k is good in the sack! We miss her on night shift! Yum!
paul u have to know by now what Karleen is about? I'm glad this is finally getting out. Sorry bro.
Fly

Greeneville, TN

#23 Dec 21, 2013
I was wondering why she got moved to day shift.
Local yokel

Morristown, TN

#24 Dec 21, 2013
Went in with chest pain, nurse came in gave me a wonderful handjob, put my heart back in rithem. You just don,t know what it,s like to get a handjob in er, it was so scary not knowing whether someone would walk in, but it sure felt good. I think all nurses should preform this kind od of stuff, makes a stress free environment.
Bull

Charlotte, NC

#26 Dec 23, 2013
Lets just say her last name is lambert
utterLow

Greeneville, TN

#27 Dec 23, 2013
Who is that girl in the accounting office? The brown haired girl?
Diane

Travelers Rest, SC

#28 Jun 19, 2014
Oh Please I don't have no dog in this race. I haven't posted shit. I have made mistakes and I have no room to talk about anyone. So please point your fingers some where besides me.
Dr Oz

Cherryville, NC

#29 Jun 19, 2014
That's adultery surely these women are not doing that.
knowledgeable person

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Jun 19, 2014
Oh my my my you would be surprised at what goes on at Takoma ER on night shift and the cheaters Humm you'd be better off to ask who's faithful there's only a hand full of those. One male EMT that's working there has a sexual harassment suit coming up against him

Since: Mar 14

Unicoi, TN

#31 Jun 19, 2014
knowledgeable person wrote:
Oh my my my you would be surprised at what goes on at Takoma ER on night shift and the cheaters Humm you'd be better off to ask who's faithful there's only a hand full of those. One male EMT that's working there has a sexual harassment suit coming up against him
actually they don't call it cheating they are just super "friendly". Amazing how using a different word changes everything!
jealous one

Greeneville, TN

#32 Jun 21, 2014
good old RUTH @ Takoma hospital this nurse is a cheater for sure, her husband steve doesn't open his eyes to the truth, I call him myself and told him about an affair she was having with greene county deputy, and all he could say was huh? really? I watched her several times get into cars and do her thing, cheap piece of ass, so ruthie if your reading this just know im still alive and the past might be dead but not ever forgotton !! and now you know who I am , it was my daddy you were blowing while my mother laid dying, hope you have good memories , and as for good old steve, that's why im going to blow him now, see you around,
Lacey

Gaffney, SC

#33 Jun 21, 2014
jealous one wrote:
good old RUTH @ Takoma hospital this nurse is a cheater for sure, her husband steve doesn't open his eyes to the truth, I call him myself and told him about an affair she was having with greene county deputy, and all he could say was huh? really? I watched her several times get into cars and do her thing, cheap piece of ass, so ruthie if your reading this just know im still alive and the past might be dead but not ever forgotton !! and now you know who I am , it was my daddy you were blowing while my mother laid dying, hope you have good memories , and as for good old steve, that's why im going to blow him now, see you around,
Who is the deputy? At least give initials please. If he's my man then I will bust his ass too! Lol
jealous one

Greeneville, TN

#34 Jun 23, 2014
Lacey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the deputy? At least give initials please. If he's my man then I will bust his ass too! Lol
he was my dad and he died in 07, but ruth slagle is a real winner,
Lacey

Charlotte, NC

#35 Jun 24, 2014
jealous one wrote:
<quoted text> he was my dad and he died in 07, but ruth slagle is a real winner,
I'm sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah and jordan 31 min Insider 4
Is Greene County inbred? 34 min mongrel 38
On the 1st day of Christmas 48 min From Jenny xoxo 34
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 52 min Screw Beech Creek... 278
Thieves on Chuckey Pike 56 min RobbedOnChristmas 1
Feeling lonely for the holidays 1 hr onlooker 141
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Bree_Z 5,643
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 4 hr From Jenny xoxo 162
Principal at Mosheim 18 hr Geeze Louise 79
Greeneville Dating