Old Timer

Greeneville, TN

#1 Feb 10, 2013
I wonder what really happen to him? You reckon they traced him down and threaten him, is why he stopped. He told some of the most interesting stories. He should write a book about the hidden truth in Greeneville. I hope they didn't kill him and pay off to keep it quite.
coffee

Nashville, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2013
I miss reading his post.
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Old Timer wrote:
I wonder what really happen to him? You reckon they traced him down and threaten him, is why he stopped. He told some of the most interesting stories. He should write a book about the hidden truth in Greeneville. I hope they didn't kill him and pay off to keep it quite.
No he quit before he got caught.I figure hes still around just not postin under that name.People wanna know the real story but want a witch hunt when they hear it,makin the source the sacrifical lamb.
Old Timer

Greeneville, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2013
If he would get a publisher and write a book with all the info he knows, why he probably make a million or two.
Salman Rushdie

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Then he would have to hide.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Old Timer wrote:
If he would get a publisher and write a book with all the info he knows, why he probably make a million or two.
Not enough people care about the politics of a small town in east Tn for that to happen...

Since: Dec 12

Waxhaw, NC

#7 Feb 11, 2013
scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>
No he quit before he got caught.I figure hes still around just not postin under that name.People wanna know the real story but want a witch hunt when they hear it,makin the source the sacrifical lamb.
I agree. There is also the mentality that some people will absolutely, positively not believe any credible information because they are so deep into their mindset about certain events or people that they refuse to believe any credible individual with first hand knowledge. I love it in conversations when I encounter people like that who refuse to believe what I know first hand. They try to explain away things they don't want to believe. Just because some sheeple haven't experienced certain things they refuse to believe it is even plausible. Some fools argued with "truth teller". He/she seemed to know what he/she was talking about, IMHO.
Friend of Truth

Greeneville, TN

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. There is also the mentality that some people will absolutely, positively not believe any credible information because they are so deep into their mindset about certain events or people that they refuse to believe any credible individual with first hand knowledge. I love it in conversations when I encounter people like that who refuse to believe what I know first hand. They try to explain away things they don't want to believe. Just because some sheeple haven't experienced certain things they refuse to believe it is even plausible. Some fools argued with "truth teller". He/she seemed to know what he/she was talking about, IMHO.
You are very perceptive Nita. I am/was a friend of the Truth Teller. He/she became very frustrated at being argued with about something he/she knew to be fact. The actual quote was that he/she couldn't tolerate ignorance. Also, he/she was advised to cool it before he/she got exposed, and possibly hurt. The Truth Teller has not posted in a couple of years. There is zero chance of a return.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Must have been before my time. I have not seen a poster named Truth Teller. Sounds like I missed out on some good conversations.
Friend of Truth

Greeneville, TN

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Must have been before my time. I have not seen a poster named Truth Teller. Sounds like I missed out on some good conversations.
Very knowledgeable older man/woman who knew too much about where various skeletons were buried in Greene County. He/she hasn't been heard from on Topix in about 2 years.
Stupid Redneck

Greeneville, TN

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Bet they make a tv documentary show about the pot plane.

Since: Dec 12

Waxhaw, NC

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Friend of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You are very perceptive Nita. I am/was a friend of the Truth Teller. He/she became very frustrated at being argued with about something he/she knew to be fact. The actual quote was that he/she couldn't tolerate ignorance. Also, he/she was advised to cool it before he/she got exposed, and possibly hurt. The Truth Teller has not posted in a couple of years. There is zero chance of a return.
You are perceptive to notice my perceptiveness! Lol I remember some of the argumentative posts & related to such nonsense by someone who seemed to know what he/she was talking about on a variety of local topics, especially of a scandalous & secretive nature. I've also been accused of being Truth Teller so he/she is dear to my heart!:) I've been accused of being the dear Word Woman, Kangaroo & others. My denial of being Kangaroo is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of not being able to convince argumentative asses of what I knew first hand to be true. As such, hostilities arose in other posts. Such is life in the topix fast lane!:)

Please tell "Truthy" that I miss him/her. It was refreshing to have intelligent life form present & to be informed of interesting historical accounts before I came here.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Friend of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Very knowledgeable older man/woman who knew too much about where various skeletons were buried in Greene County. He/she hasn't been heard from on Topix in about 2 years.
Too bad. An occasional break from "how good is ____ in bed" would be nice.
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Must have been before my time. I have not seen a poster named Truth Teller. Sounds like I missed out on some good conversations.
Use the search feature and search for "pot plane" that was one he/she posted in pretty often and IIRC it was among his last posts.
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

#15 Feb 12, 2013
scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>Use the search feature and search for "pot plane" that was one he/she posted in pretty often and IIRC it was among his last posts.
Here ya go.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greeneville-t...

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#16 Feb 12, 2013
scrounger wrote:
Thanks I will have to check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
really David Weems? 3 min Does not matter 33
were adam and eve white? (Mar '11) 33 min kkk sux 21
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 58 min whatimeisit 7,937
speed trap on the Baileyton highway 1 hr Hard working citizen 7
Whos AZZ would you like to Tap (Females Only 1 hr Just Wonxering 1
Poll Do we need Word Woman back? 1 hr In Love WW 2
fishing 2 hr TN pillbilly hunter 4
Why do women... 4 hr Mrs Roberson 68
how the heck is shipleys furniture store getti... (May '13) 22 hr wow 31
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]