guys in greeneville are a joke.
Angry Gummi Bear

Chicago, IL

#22 Jun 8, 2013
SexySingle wrote:
I don't punish guys, but it seems impossible to meet anybody these days. I will always have my passion but if I meet the wrong one and he takes what I have for granted, then it's his loss, not mine. After a few hard knocks I learned not to take it so serious, unless it is worth it. I would give you a chance, but you are not sitting on my porch so how would I know you are single and ready for lovin :0 if I saw you in public? See that's where my hang-unps are. Every time I get interested, I find they are spoken for and oh well, keep on moving on.
If I was sitting on your porch I'd be trespassing. If you saw me in town you would say, "Look! It's a pissed off Gummi Bear!"
SexySingle

Greeneville, TN

#23 Jun 8, 2013
Well I do have a no trespassing sign, but if you said, "Hey I'm here to take you to Narnia", I would probably invite you in. &... Are you saying that if I see a cute guy that looks pissed off I should just go ahead and say Hi? I did try that once a few years ago. Turns out we had great sex for a while but he was so mad all the time I could not deal with it anymore.
Josh Thacker

Jefferson City, TN

#26 Jun 8, 2013
I am a nice guy

Since: Dec 12

United States

#27 Jun 8, 2013
SexySingle wrote:
I don't punish guys, but it seems impossible to meet anybody these days. I will always have my passion but if I meet the wrong one and he takes what I have for granted, then it's his loss, not mine. After a few hard knocks I learned not to take it so serious, unless it is worth it. I would give you a chance, but you are not sitting on my porch so how would I know you are single and ready for lovin :0 if I saw you in public? See that's where my hang-ups are. Every time I get interested, I find they are spoken for and oh well, keep on moving on.
Your problems sound much like mine. Lots of them will lie & cheat claiming they have no girlfriend....& all they are is damn lying players!(Ok that sounded bitter, I admit it lol )
SexySingle

Greeneville, TN

#28 Jun 8, 2013
Josh Thacker wrote:
I am a nice guy
Nice guy is a broad statement. Are you single? How old are you?
the truth of it

Knoxville, TN

#29 Jun 9, 2013
really wrote:
For real. Every single one of them are players.
you say that like the women are just delightful. for the most part both genders leave a lot to be desired.
happier

Moore, SC

#30 Jun 11, 2013
I left. greeneville and found my perfect man he is great.. u cant stay in that town and find anyone broden ur search.. i now live in jc and i got a great german guy who is winderful to me and my kids.. ppl in greene are to hicky and dont care bout shit or how they look.. now ppl up hear care how they look and sttuff.. actually my cousins done same thing hit 18 moved up here as did my brother and myself.. and there are better ppl here alot less drugs.. hell u cldnt pay me to move bk to that shit hole of a town
Stupid

Greeneville, TN

#31 Jun 12, 2013
happier wrote:
I left. greeneville and found my perfect man he is great.. u cant stay in that town and find anyone broden ur search.. i now live in jc and i got a great german guy who is winderful to me and my kids.. ppl in greene are to hicky and dont care bout shit or how they look.. now ppl up hear care how they look and sttuff.. actually my cousins done same thing hit 18 moved up here as did my brother and myself.. and there are better ppl here alot less drugs.. hell u cldnt pay me to move bk to that shit hole of a town
It would be great if you found a spell checker while you were up there. Geez.
Happy

Greeneville, TN

#32 Jun 13, 2013
My guy is not a player, druggie, loser...etc. I guess I got a good one :) love him to pieces!
cody pork chop Davis

United States

#34 Jun 13, 2013
I bench a 1000 pounds and the chics love my fat rolls just texts me ladies 329 tubs
I dont care

Chicago, IL

#35 Jun 13, 2013
Happy wrote:
My guy is not a player, druggie, loser...etc. I guess I got a good one :) love him to pieces!
You know he is cheating on you with a fugly chick.
Happy

Charlotte, NC

#36 Jun 13, 2013
I dont care wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he is cheating on you with a fugly chick.
You know you're a hater who never gets laid. Loser.
the bearded man

Chicago, IL

#38 Jul 6, 2013
Women
SexySingle

Greeneville, TN

#40 Jul 6, 2013
the bearded man wrote:
Women
I didn't know gummy bears had beards. You must be from Narnia :)
bad biotch

Greeneville, TN

#41 Jul 6, 2013
Josh has a girl friend but he'd probably still sleep with someone cause he was talking about all the bitches he was gonna get at the beach good luck
reality

Knoxville, TN

#42 Jul 6, 2013
really wrote:
No. Not this girl. I actually have morals for myself.
you means morals like judging and bashing or do you self-rightouse ball busting ?
SexySingle

Greeneville, TN

#43 Jul 6, 2013
bad biotch wrote:
Josh has a girl friend but he'd probably still sleep with someone cause he was talking about all the bitches he was gonna get at the beach good luck
Simmer down. I am not that hard up to jump on a name that says he is a nice guy. lol..
joe

Glebe, Australia

#44 Jul 6, 2013
im a kiwi and a nice guy but im takin sorry
Angry Gummi Bear

Chicago, IL

#45 Jul 6, 2013
SexySingle wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know gummy bears had beards. You must be from Narnia :)
Wasn't me but its sweet that your thinking of me.
chubby chaser

Johnson City, TN

#46 Jul 6, 2013
Ummm...ummm....Cody Davis is a hunk of burning love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Brobeck 47 min Peaches n Cream 3
Ty Whitler 1 hr Dewdrop 1
Snitch Tasha hawk dunbar 1 hr Tash 4
Vote your Conscience? 1 hr Local 41
Life Guard Ems save us. 1 hr Scared Citizen 1
BUSTED at the Hype! 1 hr Clueless 18
Soboxone Question? 1 hr Past 20
no 3 hr Leonardo 199
Wreck with semi on Newport highway today. 7 hr whatever floats y... 2

Greeneville Jobs