guys in greeneville are a joke.

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
really

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jun 7, 2013
For real. Every single one of them are players.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#2 Jun 7, 2013
And you know this how? Based on personal experience?
really

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Depends on what you mean by personal experience.
Left if Im not right

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 7, 2013
The only type of guy a woman from around here wants is a pill poppin, unemployed, cheating, beating, abusive scumbag. Yes that is this from experience.
really

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jun 7, 2013
No. Not this girl. I actually have morals for myself.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Jun 7, 2013
Perhaps you should not be looking in the projects or Crack Lane for a good fella then. I've met many great guys that live here...
haha

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jun 7, 2013
cody bowens he is a big joke he cheats on casey all the time and she is a joke too for putting up with it
Unsilent Minority

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Left if Im not right wrote:
The only type of guy a woman from around here wants is a pill poppin, unemployed, cheating, beating, abusive scumbag. Yes that is this from experience.
That's only when they want to get married. They will date lots of great guys and then walk down the aisle with one like you described.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#9 Jun 7, 2013
Left if Im not right wrote:
Then I'm all set...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Jun 7, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>Then I'm all set...
Yesss! Doesn't get better than my little crack head, lady beater! Can't wait till the honeymoon!
wowza

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jun 7, 2013
haha wrote:
cody bowens he is a big joke he cheats on casey all the time and she is a joke too for putting up with it
casey that drives the black car?

United States

#13 Jun 7, 2013
really wrote:
No. Not this girl. I actually have morals for myself.
Good for you!:) This topic of bashing on women by saying we are all trash has been done to death. These guys say we are all pill heads wanting unemployed trash guys but those of us who are attractive, smart & funny get passed over routinely for the drama mamas. Let's hope good guys who will appreciate us will come along!:) If not, I'm proud of who I am & the good quality women I support in my network of friends, aren't you?!
Angry Gummi Bear

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 8, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you!:) This topic of bashing on women by saying we are all trash has been done to death. These guys say we are all pill heads wanting unemployed trash guys but those of us who are attractive, smart & funny get passed over routinely for the drama mamas. Let's hope good guys who will appreciate us will come along!:) If not, I'm proud of who I am & the good quality women I support in my network of friends, aren't you?!
If only I could find one of these good women without having to make a trip to Narnia or some other magical place. Seriously though, a lot of both sexes aren't worth the oxygen they breathe. Everybody makes mistakes and picks the wrong person from time to time. The trick is getting over it without letting it damage you and making you think everyone else is like that because you had a bad experience when you chose the wrong person.
Work2Much

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jun 8, 2013
Angry Gummi Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
If only I could find one of these good women without having to make a trip to Narnia or some other magical place. Seriously though, a lot of both sexes aren't worth the oxygen they breathe. Everybody makes mistakes and picks the wrong person from time to time. The trick is getting over it without letting it damage you and making you think everyone else is like that because you had a bad experience when you chose the wrong person.
I never liked gummi bears but I love Narnia. I agree 100 percent.

United States

#16 Jun 8, 2013
Angry Gummi Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe there are good dating prospects of both sexes here; however, many of the good ones have become bitter which drives prospects away. I'm not bitter YET! Lol lol I find myself feeling that way after getting played AGAIN but realize the bad experience will make me appreciate the right one even more WHEN he comes along!(My optimism is showing lol) Finding a good mate is like winning the lotto, you gotta play to win!....or find a good one in the gutter.....hmmmmm lol lol
SexySingle

Greeneville, TN

#17 Jun 8, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe there are good dating prospects of both sexes here; however, many of the good ones have become bitter which drives prospects away. I'm not bitter YET! Lol lol I find myself feeling that way after getting played AGAIN but realize the bad experience will make me appreciate the right one even more WHEN he comes along!(My optimism is showing lol) Finding a good mate is like winning the lotto, you gotta play to win!....or find a good one in the gutter.....hmmmmm lol lol
I'm not bitter either, just a bit old fashioned. I really hate playing games and when I see a guy I think is attractive I don't approach him because I hate rejection. I guess I feel like if he was attracted to me then he would approach me. It seems the only ones that do approach are the ones with the gutter agendas. So how do you get a good man? I'm sexy and single and I am ready to give a good man everything I have to offer. I guess my question shouldn't be for you though cuz it seems you don't win the lotto either, no offense.

United States

#18 Jun 8, 2013
SexySingle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not bitter either, just a bit old fashioned. I really hate playing games and when I see a guy I think is attractive I don't approach him because I hate rejection. I guess I feel like if he was attracted to me then he would approach me. It seems the only ones that do approach are the ones with the gutter agendas. So how do you get a good man? I'm sexy and single and I am ready to give a good man everything I have to offer. I guess my question shouldn't be for you though cuz it seems you don't win the lotto either, no offense.
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA no offense taken!:)

It seems there aren't many places locally to meet someone other than work, church (if you go) or maybe college (if you still attend). Then of course there are bars, but I'm not one to hang in bars looking for drunks & I doubt you are. My divorce attorney & I became great friends because of our similar divorces & life styles. She is so daggone funny I think she should have a stand-up routine about her dating experiences. She too is educated, funny, has a lot to offer & really pretty. So, it makes me feel better that other good women have these experiences & it "isn't just me". Of course, I feel bad for all of us! Lol She said there are a lot of good quality women around here with the same woes of not finding good men to date.

People from my past are all married but that doesn't stop them from hounding me!! Yeah, just what I would want, a boyfriend who was an ex for a reason, cheating on his wife & kids with me! So, do you have any friends from the past who might be worthy & available? I know several people who have met good people through sites like match but I am just kind of chicken to do it.

I tried to get a topix mixer going long ago but none of the men would follow-through! IMAGINE THAT?! Lol

I have actually met quite a few, per my earlier posts, but many have had nothing to offer & seem to have a hang-up about me actually doing constructive things with my life. If it is meant to be then it will be. It is better to be alone than with the wrong one.:) I have a lot of friends in real life who keep me company but I know it still gets lonely sometimes.
SexySingle

Greeneville, TN

#19 Jun 8, 2013
I just want to come home from work and have a hero waiting for me and skip all the bs. So tiring to even think about trying to find a good man. You have to go through a hundred prospects to find one half worthy. Who has time for that? I don't. Seems if they are worthy, they have been screwed over before and don't want to try again either.
Angry Gummi Bear

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 8, 2013
SexySingle wrote:
I just want to come home from work and have a hero waiting for me and skip all the bs. So tiring to even think about trying to find a good man. You have to go through a hundred prospects to find one half worthy. Who has time for that? I don't. Seems if they are worthy, they have been screwed over before and don't want to try again either.
I admit to being a bit apprehensive because of some of the screwball things that have been done to me but after I take a couple of minutes to smack myself out of it I tend to dive in head first. Life is too short. If it is the right one then awesome. If not then I will move on. It's sad that people punish new people for crap that other people have done.
SexySingle

Greeneville, TN

#21 Jun 8, 2013
I don't punish guys, but it seems impossible to meet anybody these days. I will always have my passion but if I meet the wrong one and he takes what I have for granted, then it's his loss, not mine. After a few hard knocks I learned not to take it so serious, unless it is worth it. I would give you a chance, but you are not sitting on my porch so how would I know you are single and ready for lovin :0 if I saw you in public? See that's where my hang-ups are. Every time I get interested, I find they are spoken for and oh well, keep on moving on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot guys at Parker 6 min Custom user 22
Conversation concerning Danielle Ricker 18 min Jose Jose 7
dalton ebbs 30 min Creepin 3
They are really great people! 8 hr Max Planck 24
trump and america is not a bully 8 hr Max Planck 15
Where did they go? 8 hr Max Planck 4
Eli tilson charged with exploitation 8 hr Ivy 10
News Female Inmate Dies After Medical 'Episode' In Jail 10 hr bohart 38
divorces happening 15 hr Citizen 34

Greeneville Jobs