Looking for people to offend...
Se7en

Duncan, SC

#22 Mar 6, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
In due time... I've been busy today and haven't had time to put the necessary thought into a good offensive post... I'm liking the idea of midgets though, those little bastards really creep me out, the only problem is there isn't enough of them around to offend...
Don't let the minority prejudice you with your offenses! Every group, no matter the size deserves equal opportunity.
Se7en

Duncan, SC

#23 Mar 6, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the minority prejudice you with your offenses! Every group, no matter the size deserves equal opportunity.
"Size" was in regard to the number not their height but I suppose either referral would work.

“I'm coming for you, Donnie!”

Since: Jan 13

Laurel, MD

#24 Mar 6, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
In due time... I've been busy today and haven't had time to put the necessary thought into a good offensive post... I'm liking the idea of midgets though, those little bastards really creep me out, the only problem is there isn't enough of them around to offend...
Does watching The Wizard of Oz creep you out? If you want to avoid the political scene, how about: Children in local tv business commercials, owners of local businesses doing their own tv commercials, first-time parents, car salesmen, cable/satellite tv, telemarketers. Any inspiration there? Hiya spammer!

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#25 Mar 6, 2013
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>Does watching The Wizard of Oz creep you out? If you want to avoid the political scene, how about: Children in local tv business commercials, owners of local businesses doing their own tv commercials, first-time parents, car salesmen, cable/satellite tv, telemarketers. Any inspiration there? Hiya spammer!
Some good ideas, the only problem is most people already hate those people, so it won't offend anyone... As far as the first-time parents, I already offered a free abortion to a soon to be first time parent because I love the look on a persons face when they murder their first baby in another thread...

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#26 Mar 6, 2013
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>Does watching The Wizard of Oz creep you out? If you want to avoid the political scene, how about: Children in local tv business commercials, owners of local businesses doing their own tv commercials, first-time parents, car salesmen, cable/satellite tv, telemarketers. Any inspiration there? Hiya spammer!


Oh I almost forgot, I have never watched the wizard of oz... as far as the political thing goes, I love reading a good political argument... I just don't keep up with politics enough to be able to hold my own, so I just end up looking like an idiot...
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#27 Mar 6, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
How, exactly, were the pyramids constructed? First hand details would be delightful! Oh, mmm... Maybe that's a wee bit early...
Just joking sweetheart!
You ever hear of the magician David Blaine. One of his ancestors, Mohammed Anwar Blaine, was one of the founder's of levitation. I was there. Piece of cake.
Se7en

Greenville, SC

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>You ever hear of the magician David Blaine. One of his ancestors, Mohammed Anwar Blaine, was one of the founder's of levitation. I was there. Piece of cake.
Hmm... Ya know, I never thought of that... Of course the founder of levitation would have everything to do with the pyramids!(Face palm)
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#29 Mar 6, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm... Ya know, I never thought of that... Of course the founder of levitation would have everything to do with the pyramids!(Face palm)
I got so excited letting you in on the secret, that I put an apostrophe in founders. My sincerest apologies.
Se7en

Greenville, SC

#30 Mar 6, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>I got so excited letting you in on the secret, that I put an apostrophe in founders. My sincerest apologies.
I was so excited over hearing this information I didn't even notice the apostrophe!
' <--- for good measure

“I'm coming for you, Donnie!”

Since: Jan 13

Laurel, MD

#31 Mar 6, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I almost forgot, I have never watched the wizard of oz... as far as the political thing goes, I love reading a good political argument... I just don't keep up with politics enough to be able to hold my own, so I just end up looking like an idiot...
The PARTICIPANTS in a political argument frequently look like idiots. I know....I'm often one of them. Over to you, spammer!
spammer

Johnson City, TN

#32 Mar 6, 2013
Go to church,start arguments with the preacher during the service. How's that?
Clementine

United States

#34 Mar 9, 2013
Pillbillies
whothehellmolest skids

United States

#35 Mar 9, 2013
I vote to offend whothehellmolestskids or I mean whothehellcares. He's a danger to the kids man. Always talking about how he hates them. Starts a thread about looking at their pictures and in one thread he's talking bout fcking 12 year olds. He's got a constant pattern to him no doubt. Pay attention! And ppl think this sick fckin perv is humorous? I sa cut his d!ck off and save another victim from being raped

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#36 Mar 10, 2013
Well I have definitely done what I set out to do...
hmmm

Greeneville, TN

#37 Mar 10, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
Well I have definitely done what I set out to do...
I think you pissed "looking" off!
Stick in the rear

Elizabethton, TN

#38 Mar 10, 2013
whothehellmolestskids wrote:
I vote to offend whothehellmolestskids or I mean whothehellcares. He's a danger to the kids man. Always talking about how he hates them. Starts a thread about looking at their pictures and in one thread he's talking bout fcking 12 year olds. He's got a constant pattern to him no doubt. Pay attention! And ppl think this sick fckin perv is humorous? I sa cut his d!ck off and save another victim from being raped
Sounds like a 13 year old.
Stick in the rear

Elizabethton, TN

#39 Mar 10, 2013
I meant WTHC is the one who sounds like a 13 year old punk kid!
bystander

Hermitage, TN

#40 Mar 10, 2013
whothehellmolestskids wrote:
I vote to offend whothehellmolestskids or I mean whothehellcares. He's a danger to the kids man. Always talking about how he hates them. Starts a thread about looking at their pictures and in one thread he's talking bout fcking 12 year olds. He's got a constant pattern to him no doubt. Pay attention! And ppl think this sick fckin perv is humorous? I sa cut his d!ck off and save another victim from being raped
yes yes he problly do he talks about it all the time
Stick in the rear

Elizabethton, TN

#41 Mar 10, 2013
bystander wrote:
<quoted text>yes yes he problly do he talks about it all the time
His little minds not right.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#42 Mar 10, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
Well I have definitely done what I set out to do...
well i for one enjoy ur dark humor. U just say what other people are afraid to say, or afraid to think. Its sorry when everyone is so uptight they cant sit back and see the comical side of everyday life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Trump collusion with the Russians 7 min ROFLnatorating 18
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 9 min -Papa-Smurf- 11,493
Is Obama a Muslim? 39 min he is a criminal 4
workhouse inmates mowing school grounds 52 min Bubba Work Real Hard 5
imates charged 56 min Bubba Work Real Hard 26
Florida Shooting Scared Deputies 1 hr Bubba Work Real Hard 13
Poll Would U support Park Overall in a political run? (Apr '12) 1 hr dumber and dummer 30
gcsd 6 hr Jay Walter Jones 41

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages