Lesbian teacher in one of our schools
Lesbuns

Greeneville, TN

#68 May 13, 2014
I, for one, welcome our Lesbun Overlords!
Hot Diggity

Scranton, PA

#69 May 13, 2014
Lesbians ain't bad. Especially when they crave a little sandwich meat in between.
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

#71 May 14, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay recruiting goes on constantly but it is not like they brag about it! Their demon-driven need to recruit is at the heart of what they are. They cannot resist the demonic compulsions that are put on them.
Remember, God has given them up, so they cannot come back to Him under their own power. They are at the mercy of Satan and his demons.
If you don't understand or believe this I am so sorry for you.
Really? Can you give us a concrete example of gay "recruiting"? Because I'm gay, and I know a LOT of gay people and no gay person I know believes that "recruiting" is possible, nor are we interested in recruiting. That sounds more cult-like - you know, like organized religion?
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

#72 May 14, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay recruiting goes on constantly but it is not like they brag about it! Their demon-driven need to recruit is at the heart of what they are. They cannot resist the demonic compulsions that are put on them.
Remember, God has given them up, so they cannot come back to Him under their own power. They are at the mercy of Satan and his demons.
If I don't understand or believe? That arrogance of thinking you know something that others can't or won't comprehend is arrogant presumption at its worst. It is off-putting - and destroys any credibility you may wish you had.
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

#73 May 14, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on an intelligent response from you? Challenge - choose to be gay for a week. Then choose to be straight. Then let me know the process.

And speaking for myself on the "children" front, I have no use for the sticky-fingered little munchkins touching my stuff. I can't imagine wanting one for any other purpose. Nobody wants your raggedy kids!! Jeez you really need to make an appointment with the men with the nets......
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

#74 May 14, 2014
In a true democracy we would vote on every issue and that be it. However, our forefathers set up a system in which the minority would be represented. Arkansas voted for racial segregation in the 1950's. It didn't make that right then. Remember that the Bill of Rights, the foundation of our nation, is very clear that the majority has no legitimate power to vote away or otherwise abridge the natural rights of the minority. If you want to see what it's like to live in a religious theocratic state, look to Iran or Pakistan. We are a Federal Republic however and ALL our citizens, not just those you agree with, are protected by the Bill of Rights and our Constitution, as well as the rule of law. If put to a vote in Arkansas, the voters would ban all homosexual acts, adultery, probably ban divorce, and do a number of things in the name of religion. Judges are in place to prohibit this very thing. However, even the judicial system has checks and balances and that is why this one judge will not be the final say. The Arkansas Supreme Court will ultimately decide this issue. This is a reason I think it is imperative to keep party politics and money out of judicial races. I agree with my friend and Judge, John Fogleman who recently said, "We are entering a dangerous time for the judiciary in Arkansas. We don't want or need judges who rule based on the current political wind. It is critical that we have judges who take their oaths seriously to follow the law and constitution whether we like the law or not. We need a system of selection that provides us judges with the highest integrity and best legal minds, whether that be by election or appointment"

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#75 May 18, 2014
You guys are disgusting

please stop reproducing.

Is it any of your business what a gay person is doing?
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#76 May 19, 2014
Servine wrote:
You guys are disgusting
please stop reproducing.
All these straight people keep having gay babies! Maybe it is something in the water! Oh noes it is a Liberal plot by Satan!

Quick, stop reproducing! Don't drink the water!(Oh, well, in Greene County they mostly drink beer so I guess that is not a problem is it)

/s

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#77 May 19, 2014
Servine wrote:
You guys are disgusting
please stop reproducing.
Well, I can't say it is my business. So stating your sexual orientation out loud, at work, on your clothes, or in public isn't necessary. Let's keep it that way.

Location hidden

#78 May 19, 2014
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
All these straight people keep having gay babies! Maybe it is something in the water! Oh noes it is a Liberal plot by Satan!
Quick, stop reproducing! Don't drink the water!(Oh, well, in Greene County they mostly drink beer so I guess that is not a problem is it)
/s
You came from a "straight" person. Try not to look at them in such a negative fashion. It SHOULD concern people to know why there is a spike in homosexuality. BECAUSE THE NATURAL PROGRESSION OF MANKIND IS ABSENT OF HOMOSEXUALITY. It don't work without us "straight people".

“I Believe”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#79 May 19, 2014
You're just mad that a lesbian woman married you for you're money and the security of a big strong man, now she won't have sex with you and you're in shock ? A true lesbian hates men and loves women , a real 100% lesbian only has sex to get pregnant and doesn't get all squirmy when a man comes onto her. Theirs just no telling. Lol
:-)

Location hidden

#80 May 19, 2014
jamie smiles wrote:
You're just mad that a lesbian woman married you for you're money and the security of a big strong man, now she won't have sex with you and you're in shock ? A true lesbian hates men and loves women , a real 100% lesbian only has sex to get pregnant and doesn't get all squirmy when a man comes onto her. Theirs just no telling. Lol
:-)
Shouldn't someone be mad about that?

Sounds like a good reason for someone to be put out on their face with no assets or funds. Sounds like dark motives and living.

“I Believe”

Location hidden

#81 May 19, 2014
# I don't know , I ve just heard females tell me this stuff over the years, whatever it takes. I'm nice and trustworthy and would never ever ever do anything like that.

“I Believe”

Location hidden

#82 May 19, 2014
#Theres just no telling :-)

Location hidden

#83 May 19, 2014
LocNess Supertramp wrote:
<quoted text>
You came from a "straight" person. Try not to look at them in such a negative fashion. It SHOULD concern people to know why there is a spike in homosexuality. BECAUSE THE NATURAL PROGRESSION OF MANKIND IS ABSENT OF HOMOSEXUALITY. It don't work without us "straight people".
Ugh, there are over 7 BILLION FREAKING PEOPLE on this planet and straight people are still the overwhelming majority. Maybe there seems to be an 'increase' of gay people because they can come out safely in this day and age and not worry about getting beat or killed.

Gay people are a very small minority of the Earth's population, and you're seriously so concerned.

No gay person actually cares they came from straight people you dingus and sad never even indicated that they were bothered by it. They just indicated that gay people do inevitably come from straight people and that the irony of it was hilarious considering the lot of you are straight and probably have a gay relative or maybe even have had gay sons/daughters.

This entire thread reeks of ignorance. There is no 'gay agenda' over a teacher being a lesbian. The only issue I'd take with it is if she centred her sexual orientation on EVERYTHING.

Which, given this bible thumper community, is near impossible because she'd be fired immediately.

You see the commotion all over her just simply being GAY. So yeah she'd be long gone if she started to talk about LGBT issues.
uknow

Boardman, OR

#84 May 19, 2014
Are you on drugs?

Location hidden

#85 May 19, 2014
uknow wrote:
Are you on drugs?
No but you must be if you consider that a comeback to what I just said.

Really.

Ground breaking argument right there.
GYM pat on butts

Jonesborough, TN

#86 May 19, 2014
GYM pats are not gay well maybe but until it ends up in the shower wall like that other coach who cares . Or in the case of the ladies pregnant well as the local past has shown us they get of free to retire on the county dime .
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#87 May 19, 2014
Servine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh, there are over 7 BILLION FREAKING PEOPLE on this planet and straight people are still the overwhelming majority. Maybe there seems to be an 'increase' of gay people because they can come out safely in this day and age and not worry about getting beat or killed.
Gay people are a very small minority of the Earth's population, and you're seriously so concerned.
No gay person actually cares they came from straight people you dingus and sad never even indicated that they were bothered by it. They just indicated that gay people do inevitably come from straight people and that the irony of it was hilarious considering the lot of you are straight and probably have a gay relative or maybe even have had gay sons/daughters.
This entire thread reeks of ignorance. There is no 'gay agenda' over a teacher being a lesbian. The only issue I'd take with it is if she centred her sexual orientation on EVERYTHING.
Which, given this bible thumper community, is near impossible because she'd be fired immediately.
You see the commotion all over her just simply being GAY. So yeah she'd be long gone if she started to talk about LGBT issues.
The only "agenda" that GLBT people have is a wish that, one day, we will be treated with equality and respect that every human being is due.

There you have it folks, the evil GAY AGENDA has been revealed!*spooky music plays*

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#88 May 20, 2014
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
/s
God is not mocked, my poor lost Liberal friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicides shouldn't be in the news 2 min Word 21
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 12 min Word 8,085
Wayne shelton 20 min wow 6
Free PlayStation Network card code 24 min Free PsN Code 1
Donald Trump for President 49 min noose 6
Tonya Bowman 1 hr Rick 18
3 million dollar lawsuit against county 1 hr Inquiring minds 4
Entire Tennessee county clerk staff resigns 2 hr Shazbotbaru0 19
Finally equal rights under the law for all 2 hr agnostic2 195
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN Mon local yokal 37