Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

LocNess Supertramp wrote:
Too funny dog we rust... just great. lol
I am now a fan of "Dog We Rust"... his replies to the bigots were hilarious!
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

:-) I am humbled - and relish the compliment - kind thanks!

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to disappoint you, but it is precisely people like you who are shoving people away from God and into Satan's arms. There are a few good arguments for abortion - there would be a lot less foul air here if your Mom had considered that an option. Who knows? Maybe you were a bucket baby that made it?
Since you're here, a good dose of drugs might just kill the bug that is up your a&s, or maybe something in the anti-psychotic family? Evolution is science, and YOU, not "Christians" are INCREDIBLY stupid - the boogie man isn't around every corner, and to think that a person can be "recruited" to be gay is alarmist ignorant hokie horse-sh*t. I don't know who you are or where you came from, but while you are worshipping at the alter of Phil, someone needs to shoot you in the butt with thorazine dart.
Stop fighting mental stability - you're making crazy people look completely NUTZ!
Gay recruiting goes on constantly but it is not like they brag about it! Their demon-driven need to recruit is at the heart of what they are. They cannot resist the demonic compulsions that are put on them.

Remember, God has given them up, so they cannot come back to Him under their own power. They are at the mercy of Satan and his demons.

If you don't understand or believe this I am so sorry for you.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay recruiting goes on constantly but it is not like they brag about it! Their demon-driven need to recruit is at the heart of what they are. They cannot resist the demonic compulsions that are put on them.
Remember, God has given them up, so they cannot come back to Him under their own power. They are at the mercy of Satan and his demons.
"Gay recruiting" isn't facilitated by TEACHERS, it's the media in every shape and form. Not every gay person is a pervert! They are simply lost and blinded by their own sins. We are to show them the expectancy of Jehovah while showing them the compassion and love of Him at the same time.

If you don't understand this I will pray for you.
Lesbuns

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

I, for one, welcome our Lesbun Overlords!
Hot Diggity

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Lesbians ain't bad. Especially when they crave a little sandwich meat in between.
Watching

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Hot Diggity wrote:
Lesbians ain't bad. Especially when they crave a little sandwich meat in between.
As long as they let me watch they can go at it all they want to!
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Can you give us a concrete example of gay "recruiting"? Because I'm gay, and I know a LOT of gay people and no gay person I know believes that "recruiting" is possible, nor are we interested in recruiting. That sounds more cult-like - you know, like organized religion?
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
If I don't understand or believe? That arrogance of thinking you know something that others can't or won't comprehend is arrogant presumption at its worst. It is off-putting - and destroys any credibility you may wish you had.
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on an intelligent response from you? Challenge - choose to be gay for a week. Then choose to be straight. Then let me know the process.

And speaking for myself on the "children" front, I have no use for the sticky-fingered little munchkins touching my stuff. I can't imagine wanting one for any other purpose. Nobody wants your raggedy kids!! Jeez you really need to make an appointment with the men with the nets......
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

In a true democracy we would vote on every issue and that be it. However, our forefathers set up a system in which the minority would be represented. Arkansas voted for racial segregation in the 1950's. It didn't make that right then. Remember that the Bill of Rights, the foundation of our nation, is very clear that the majority has no legitimate power to vote away or otherwise abridge the natural rights of the minority. If you want to see what it's like to live in a religious theocratic state, look to Iran or Pakistan. We are a Federal Republic however and ALL our citizens, not just those you agree with, are protected by the Bill of Rights and our Constitution, as well as the rule of law. If put to a vote in Arkansas, the voters would ban all homosexual acts, adultery, probably ban divorce, and do a number of things in the name of religion. Judges are in place to prohibit this very thing. However, even the judicial system has checks and balances and that is why this one judge will not be the final say. The Arkansas Supreme Court will ultimately decide this issue. This is a reason I think it is imperative to keep party politics and money out of judicial races. I agree with my friend and Judge, John Fogleman who recently said, "We are entering a dangerous time for the judiciary in Arkansas. We don't want or need judges who rule based on the current political wind. It is critical that we have judges who take their oaths seriously to follow the law and constitution whether we like the law or not. We need a system of selection that provides us judges with the highest integrity and best legal minds, whether that be by election or appointment"

“Hail Odin/the wolf ripper”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

You guys are disgusting

please stop reproducing.

Is it any of your business what a gay person is doing?
Sad

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Servine wrote:
You guys are disgusting
please stop reproducing.
All these straight people keep having gay babies! Maybe it is something in the water! Oh noes it is a Liberal plot by Satan!

Quick, stop reproducing! Don't drink the water!(Oh, well, in Greene County they mostly drink beer so I guess that is not a problem is it)

/s

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Servine wrote:
You guys are disgusting
please stop reproducing.
Well, I can't say it is my business. So stating your sexual orientation out loud, at work, on your clothes, or in public isn't necessary. Let's keep it that way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
All these straight people keep having gay babies! Maybe it is something in the water! Oh noes it is a Liberal plot by Satan!
Quick, stop reproducing! Don't drink the water!(Oh, well, in Greene County they mostly drink beer so I guess that is not a problem is it)
/s
You came from a "straight" person. Try not to look at them in such a negative fashion. It SHOULD concern people to know why there is a spike in homosexuality. BECAUSE THE NATURAL PROGRESSION OF MANKIND IS ABSENT OF HOMOSEXUALITY. It don't work without us "straight people".

“# it's a smile, it's a kiss”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

You're just mad that a lesbian woman married you for you're money and the security of a big strong man, now she won't have sex with you and you're in shock ? A true lesbian hates men and loves women , a real 100% lesbian only has sex to get pregnant and doesn't get all squirmy when a man comes onto her. Theirs just no telling. Lol
:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

jamie smiles wrote:
You're just mad that a lesbian woman married you for you're money and the security of a big strong man, now she won't have sex with you and you're in shock ? A true lesbian hates men and loves women , a real 100% lesbian only has sex to get pregnant and doesn't get all squirmy when a man comes onto her. Theirs just no telling. Lol
:-)
Shouldn't someone be mad about that?

Sounds like a good reason for someone to be put out on their face with no assets or funds. Sounds like dark motives and living.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

# I don't know , I ve just heard females tell me this stuff over the years, whatever it takes. I'm nice and trustworthy and would never ever ever do anything like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

#Theres just no telling :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
76 year old arrest on world news now 40 min Fox news 3
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 50 min FOIA 110
What u do before u go to bed? 51 min prayer 14
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 57 min FOIA 85
The New America ? 1 hr lendmeyourears 54
15mm more Americans on food stamps thanks obammy 1 hr Let them eat dirt 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Agnus 3,359
•••
•••