Lesbian teacher in one of our schools
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#47 May 10, 2014
Larry wrote:
funny how it is perfectly acceptable for teachers to be openly gay, or openly on welfare, but not okay to be openly christian.
You tell it like it is Larry! Beats all I've ever seen in my life. Why all of our tax dollars go to those schools! This country was founded on religious freedom! Who is standing up for our rights? I mean, me and my family, we are REAL Christians - ok? Not any of them dern ole rosary rattlers, if you know what I mean. Well one of THEM wore those little beads around her neck three days in a row! I marched myself right up to the school house and demanded that those pagan beads be removed, never to be shown again.

And to show what a Christian I am? I took her a little gold cross that I picked up at the walmart for only 3.50. These people are gettin' out of control! I want my kid to get my message at that school house - and that's that!

Some hateful old witch heard me talkin' about this here while back, and do you know what she told me? She told me if I wanted religion as part of the book learning at the school house, to send my kids to a private CHRISTIAN school. Can you beat that?? Well I told her right off - I said "Missy, I'll be glad to do just that as soon as you pay for it!" That shut her up right quick!
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#48 May 10, 2014
Larry wrote:
Who do you want teaching your children and leaving an impression on them that will last the rest of their life? Not some liberal homosexual child molestor, that is for sure.
School boards need to start holding teachers accountable. When one of these teachers is suspected of some perversion or mental issue that will incapacitate them as a responsible, moral teacher, then these people need to be brought out in front of the community and held accountable.
Teachers are employees. They can be dismissed for any reason. Any reason. And that includes homosexuals.
Sick 'em Larry! Those liberal homosexual child molesters are the worst molesters of all! What might they tell our children? something that leads them to believe that their daddy is an ignorant bigoted bas&ard living in the Stone Age??

Brought out in front of the community is right! Stone those molesters! That'll teach 'em!!

Tell you what, Larry - why don't you see where you get with that. See about getting someone fired for that. You might wish you hadn't spent so many years at the bottom of a bottle when you wake up and you've been sued to the point that your grandchildren won't be able to afford a happy meal!
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#49 May 10, 2014
homo wrote:
We need more gay teachers to teach sex education. America's turning gay, may as well teach them the correct way to eat a Weiner or taco.
Well I would love to learn that myself. Can you recommend anyone at the local level who could give me some lessons? I'm so confused, I just ate two hot dogs in a taco shell! I'm falling apart!
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#50 May 10, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
God cares, that's who!
Lesbian and Gay teachers are placed in our schools under Satan's will, to corrupt and poison our children's minds. Not only to accept the Gay Agenda or win Gay converts but to push them away from God and into Satan's arms!
These teachers will not just teach our kids to accept and love the Gays but will also teach them that abortion is a good thing, drugs are good, evolution is real (which means the Creation is false) and Christians are all stupid.
These teachers will all burn, my friends! Remember, Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
I hate to disappoint you, but it is precisely people like you who are shoving people away from God and into Satan's arms. There are a few good arguments for abortion - there would be a lot less foul air here if your Mom had considered that an option. Who knows? Maybe you were a bucket baby that made it?

Since you're here, a good dose of drugs might just kill the bug that is up your a&s, or maybe something in the anti-psychotic family? Evolution is science, and YOU, not "Christians" are INCREDIBLY stupid - the boogie man isn't around every corner, and to think that a person can be "recruited" to be gay is alarmist ignorant hokie horse-sh*t. I don't know who you are or where you came from, but while you are worshipping at the alter of Phil, someone needs to shoot you in the butt with thorazine dart.

Stop fighting mental stability - you're making crazy people look completely NUTZ!
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#51 May 10, 2014
Larry wrote:
Who do you want teaching your children and leaving an impression on them that will last the rest of their life? Not some liberal homosexual child molestor, that is for sure.
School boards need to start holding teachers accountable. When one of these teachers is suspected of some perversion or mental issue that will incapacitate them as a responsible, moral teacher, then these people need to be brought out in front of the community and held accountable.
Teachers are employees. They can be dismissed for any reason. Any reason. And that includes homosexuals.
Larry, I want you to try and relax. You've got yourself all whipped up into a big ole homo frenzy. Why I would swear you are slinging your arms around like a demented windmill! Now just don't you worry now, ya hear? I've been talkin' to our lerd and savyur - and he done tolt me this very night that it WILL be handled.

Here's the plan. We're gonna plan a real big hillbilly ho-down!! We'll git everyone in town there. And the lerd told me that at exactly when the clock strikes 666, ever homo in the place is gonna start glowin' pink. And THAT is our sign!

We'll round 'em up and git us some justice - old testa-mint like. Know whut I mean? Wink Wink!

There's just one thang - the lerd told me that I can't let you fellate me for two whole weeks before this shin-dig, else WE will both be glowin' pink, too!! Has sumthin' to do with you a swallerin my re-lease. I've always told ye we should ketch it in ur hand - but you just caint get enuff ever, can ye? Why I think sometimes you like it bettern my special moonshine!

We is o.k to continue with the goats, though. That won't cause us to glow no special color.

PS - I sho do like it when ye take yer dentures out before we, well, u know.... They's a purty set of Sears n Roebucks, but they's a little sharp!!

Your booty-buddy,
Earl
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#52 May 10, 2014
Larry wrote:
Say, Larry - you think we can hold you accountable? Maybe cut off your welfare, and your food stamps, and your government cheese and peanut butter? For being such an ignorant backwoods hick? I'm not above lettin' it slip to the welfare office that you still run that there paper route and make extra money on the side.....
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#53 May 10, 2014
Bigots Not Needed wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many people live in the past in this town.
Tennessee is a beautiful state with many beautiful people. Many of our Southern states unfortunately still cling to archaic bigoted ideas that most folks find shocking these days. It's all getting better. Should people like Larry do anything stupid to try and cause trouble, it is incumbent on each of you to stand in defense of this teacher based on the merits of her performance. She will be forever in your debt. And it will be a great lesson for your children to see that you can support a person and be good to them without judging them. I think it is very positive for your area that most of the comments on this topic are inclusive and kind. There's always a few jerks in the crowd - happens everywhere.

I love you, Tennessee!
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#54 May 10, 2014
SICK wrote:
I heard this today! Is it true? If so I am pulling my kids out right away and home schooling!
That is an excellent idea! You bring those little hicks right home and start brain-washing them to be an arrogant bigot just like you! That will really prepare them for their future. And the likely end result? They will become kinder, more open people than you could ever be, and like old folks that used to use the "n" word for fun - your children will be horrified and embarrassed by your ignorance and intolerance.

The person that needs "schooling" is you. I suggest you try to pull your head out of your preachers behind and get with the program. There is no place in our society for bigotry. This great country has room for all - room for different ways and different ideas.

If you open your tiny little mind just a little bitty crack, you might find out that we have much more in common than all of our differences combined. We're all human. And I know many, many fine, upstanding, brilliant, creative, respectable people who I love and admire a great deal - who happen to be gay. They are just like me - only difference is, they fell in love with a person of the same gender. Simple as that.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Twisting the minds of innocent children and TEACHING them intolerance is unforgivable. Shame on you. I'm just guessing here, but I bet Jesus is madder than hell at you.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#55 May 10, 2014
Larry wrote:
funny how it is perfectly acceptable for teachers to be openly gay, or openly on welfare, but not okay to be openly christian.
Larry, I think we need to be a little more generous here. After all, do unto others. All our friends and neighbors let you be an openly ignorant bigoted hick and no one says one word about it....
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#56 May 10, 2014
Larry wrote:
Now Lerry, that ain't fair - it ain't fair at all. I've seent it on tv before. A lezbun kaint help how she feels. Good men like you is hard to come by! All a woman who thanks shes a lezbun needs is a good fella like you to show her what a real man is, know whudda mean? Wank wank. You just find that little lady and put on your charms, and she'll never thank about another woman again!
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#57 May 10, 2014
SICK wrote:
I heard this today! Is it true? If so I am pulling my kids out right away and home schooling!
You can relax - I've done took care of it. I've alerted a little known division of the Red Cross called the Pink Pus Panthers. They will swoop into town, and swoop out ever lezbun in the city limits! No need to worry your pretty little head about it another minute!
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#58 May 10, 2014
thats crazy wrote:
Please... If the teacher is gay then that should be the least of ur worries. That school is being run by junkies. I'd rather my son be taught by a homosexual than a pill head any day
And we've got the Bible on our side! Says to love your neighbor as yourself. Well I ain't got no lezbun neighbors so I don't have to love no sech thang! I loves my neighbors - one set of 'em is a bunch of G8d fearin' bootleggers! Better than a commie pinko liberal homo any day!!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#59 May 10, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
You can relax - I've done took care of it. I've alerted a little known division of the Red Cross called the Pink Pus Panthers. They will swoop into town, and swoop out ever lezbun in the city limits! No need to worry your pretty little head about it another minute!
I've heard of these people. The blanket that they put around the lezbun is actually an invisibility cloak. So the happy people are still here, we just can't see them.
Nice

Jonesborough, TN

#60 May 10, 2014
LocNess Supertramp wrote:
<quoted text>
You are working for Satan with your attitude towards human kind masked with "Christianity".
Change your ways.
I have to agree Phil. It's obvious you could care less about people. Your agenda is to spew hate. Guess what Phil? My Bible says that's a sin...BTW PHil, what did Jesus say was the GREATEST commandment? I'll give you a hint, it had nothing to do with lesbians. I'm curious to see if you even know.
Closet Skeleton

United States

#62 May 10, 2014
News Flash: there have been gays/lesbians in schools since the first schools. I'm mid 40s & remember having teachers who seemed "different" & when I was older, I found out they were gay. I have 70 yr old friends who had gay teachers. We all turned out ok. In fact, all who were just mentioned that have discussed this topic went on to get advanced degrees and we are all Conservative by nature. Unless someone is pushing their sexual orientation/religion/general beliefs on me or mine then I feel it is none of my biz if they worship frogs or munch carpet.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#63 May 10, 2014
Too funny dog we rust... just great. lol
Incredible

Greeneville, TN

#64 May 11, 2014
LocNess Supertramp wrote:
Too funny dog we rust... just great. lol
I am now a fan of "Dog We Rust"... his replies to the bigots were hilarious!
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#65 May 11, 2014
:-) I am humbled - and relish the compliment - kind thanks!

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#66 May 12, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to disappoint you, but it is precisely people like you who are shoving people away from God and into Satan's arms. There are a few good arguments for abortion - there would be a lot less foul air here if your Mom had considered that an option. Who knows? Maybe you were a bucket baby that made it?
Since you're here, a good dose of drugs might just kill the bug that is up your a&s, or maybe something in the anti-psychotic family? Evolution is science, and YOU, not "Christians" are INCREDIBLY stupid - the boogie man isn't around every corner, and to think that a person can be "recruited" to be gay is alarmist ignorant hokie horse-sh*t. I don't know who you are or where you came from, but while you are worshipping at the alter of Phil, someone needs to shoot you in the butt with thorazine dart.
Stop fighting mental stability - you're making crazy people look completely NUTZ!
Gay recruiting goes on constantly but it is not like they brag about it! Their demon-driven need to recruit is at the heart of what they are. They cannot resist the demonic compulsions that are put on them.

Remember, God has given them up, so they cannot come back to Him under their own power. They are at the mercy of Satan and his demons.

If you don't understand or believe this I am so sorry for you.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#67 May 13, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay recruiting goes on constantly but it is not like they brag about it! Their demon-driven need to recruit is at the heart of what they are. They cannot resist the demonic compulsions that are put on them.
Remember, God has given them up, so they cannot come back to Him under their own power. They are at the mercy of Satan and his demons.
If you don't understand or believe this I am so sorry for you.
"Gay recruiting" isn't facilitated by TEACHERS, it's the media in every shape and form. Not every gay person is a pervert! They are simply lost and blinded by their own sins. We are to show them the expectancy of Jehovah while showing them the compassion and love of Him at the same time.

If you don't understand this I will pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are liberals so weak and feminine? 1 min Mean Muggin 52
american greetings (Aug '14) 3 min Depends 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 50 min Chatty 9,547
Zipping Along 1 hr CuriosityClock 37
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 4 hr Observer 41
What's record for most relationships on Facebook 4 hr duh 5
Ignoring God's WARNING! end time prophecies 4 hr Kohlrabi 2
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 5 hr simple 175
If you could.... 19 hr Leonardo 43
More from around the web