“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#24 May 6, 2014
Yelp wrote:
Your mindset is entertainment for the rest of the normal people on here.
So where does that leave me? Do I need to pretend to be entertained?
Tom Jefferson

Spruce Pine, NC

#26 May 7, 2014
I do not want a religious bigoted nut teacher warping the minds of my children. Hatred and ignorance in the name of religion is a sign of BAD morals. We are a secular nation and religion has no place in public schools. If someone wants to brainwash their children with religious nonsense either home school or enroll them in a private school.
Smh

United States

#27 May 7, 2014
Sometimes I wish there were a like or dislike button in here. I had a gay principal in elem. school growing up. All of us came out fine and unaffected. We all knew it at a young age. I'm sure there are a ton of gays in th school system. I have gay friends and never once have they ever made me feel uncomfortable. Would much rather have my child have a gay teacher who cares than a teacher who all they are about is just getting their pay check. Who are we to judge?!?!?
Truth

Greeneville, TN

#29 May 7, 2014
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind of idiocy in this town that expresses itself in hatred of gays will go on till all the older folks die off.
Yes I agree and the sooner the better!

Most of America is in 2014. Greeneville just entered 1970 so let us be hopeful it will one day enter the 21st century!
uknow

United States

#31 May 8, 2014
Yes my mistake ...momma always said when she sh*t you don't go back and step in it
homo

Greeneville, TN

#32 May 8, 2014
We need more gay teachers to teach sex education. America's turning gay, may as well teach them the correct way to eat a Weiner or taco.
in the know

Elizabethton, TN

#33 May 8, 2014
There are a couple of them at DeBusk.
who cares

Johnson City, TN

#34 May 9, 2014
As long as she does a good job, and doesn't push the gay thing on our children, who cares, get off your lazy a$$ and become a teacher if your so worried. LOSERS!!!!

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#35 May 9, 2014
who cares wrote:
As long as she does a good job, and doesn't push the gay thing on our children, who cares, get off your lazy a$$ and become a teacher if your so worried. LOSERS!!!!
God cares, that's who!

Lesbian and Gay teachers are placed in our schools under Satan's will, to corrupt and poison our children's minds. Not only to accept the Gay Agenda or win Gay converts but to push them away from God and into Satan's arms!

These teachers will not just teach our kids to accept and love the Gays but will also teach them that abortion is a good thing, drugs are good, evolution is real (which means the Creation is false) and Christians are all stupid.

These teachers will all burn, my friends! Remember, Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Dark Ages

Greenville, SC

#36 May 9, 2014
homo wrote:
We need more gay teachers to teach sex education. America's turning gay, may as well teach them the correct way to eat a Weiner or taco.
Only straight people need lessons. Gays and lesbians already know what they are doing when pleasing the same sex.
Likes to watch

Jonesborough, TN

#37 May 9, 2014
Mind your sins and let others live free in this so called free country who are you the Taliban .

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#38 May 10, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
You should pull your kids out before they get indoctrinated with the Gay Agenda. Don't think the lesbians and gays don't become teachers for a reason! What reason, you ask?
Satan's reason! They are there to spread their abomination of a lifestyle and teach your children that "it is OK to be Gay!" (It is NOT! God says it is wrong, and that it is an abomination!)
Homeschool your kids and spare them God's wrath. The poor children who become indoctrinated by the Gays will be sent to Hell.
You are working for Satan with your attitude towards human kind masked with "Christianity".

Change your ways.
hmmm

Johnson City, TN

#39 May 10, 2014
Is she hot?? I love hot lesbians!!!!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#40 May 10, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
God cares, that's who!
Lesbian and Gay teachers are placed in our schools under Satan's will, to corrupt and poison our children's minds. Not only to accept the Gay Agenda or win Gay converts but to push them away from God and into Satan's arms!
These teachers will not just teach our kids to accept and love the Gays but will also teach them that abortion is a good thing, drugs are good, evolution is real (which means the Creation is false) and Christians are all stupid.
These teachers will all burn, my friends! Remember, Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
How do you know that a homosexual isn't a Christian that's making or has made their peace with God?

God is the only one who declares sin a sin. People break the commandments every second of the day, but that doesn't mean they are doomed. It means they are human.

You are breaking commandments with every post. You are hateful towards your neighbor, not loving. You are judging others. You are using God's word against him.

Change your ways before you advise ANYONE on being a Christian or even a decent person.
PANIC

Coppell, TX

#41 May 10, 2014
OH MY GAWD!!! It's probably too late - I've seent it myself! Those sneaky gay people - they don't even HAVE to recruit - it's much simpler than that! They've developed something called Rainbow Fairy Dust! All they have to do is sneak up on your unsuspecting child, sprinkle a few grains in their hair, quietly say "There's no place like a gay place" and POOF! Lightning strike, thunder sound - and now you've got a hell-bound little fairy right under you own roof!! And as soon as the big gay people change the little people gay, they give them their first supply of fairy dust and teach them the incantation!!

DON'T GO TO SLEEP!! I swear I have seent it!! Why, one day little Billy from next door came home from school acting a little....well....queer. The next morning, Mable woke up to find Homer dressed in her best Sunday dress! Hat, gloves, heels and all! And you know what? She didn't even care. She got right up, cut all her hair off, and roared out of the house saying she was starving for some carpet to munch on!!!! I don't rightly know what that means, but now she wears pants every day of her life, and does nothing but hang out the batting cages and grab her crotch!! And poor little Suzy - their daughter - and I use that term loosely now - she is all hyped up on them tos-testerone shots - lawsy day!! She and Billy just changed bedrooms - now they wear each other's clothes and every-thang!! Billy just tried out to be a baton-twirler in the high school band (you should SEE how short he wears them skirts - ALL of his business just hangin right out), and Suzy joined the boyz wrasslin' team!! She's whoopin ever boy at that school! And she calls her gym teacher "honey"..... That may just be the sneaky dyke we're a lookin fer!!

We've got a problem, people!! WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN??? Don't worry about me and Maw - we've nailed our doors shet tight, and one of our good Xtian friends sneaks us food through a back window when that house of homos is dead asleep!!!
Texas Truth PhD

Coppell, TX

#42 May 10, 2014
A lot of the discourse on this forum/topic doesn't seem to be educating the participants or engaging folks of differing views in an emotionally and intellectually mature discourse. The lack of an agreed-upon platform makes meaningful sharing almost impossible.(I think, I feel, I believe, my G*D says/doesn't say, etc.)
I have a suggestion, and I truly hope that those who actually care to see something different will take the time to engage. I am very well read across a vast number of disciplines - I found this to be different.

Excerpt from The Dallas Voice "Baptists typically aren’t lauded for their progressive views on civil rights.

But those often ostracized by the church — gays, lesbians, blacks and women — have an unlikely ally in a 97-year-old Baptist pastor named Bruce Lowe, as well as the members of Royal Lane Baptist Church in Dallas.
Lowe dedicated his life to ensuring everyone had a place at the table, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.

His “Letter to Louise,” a painstakingly researched treatise detailing the Bible’s affirmation of homosexuality, has been online for more than 10 years, has given hope to countless questioning Christians and continues to receive more than 50,000 page views annually.

Lowe pushed for women in clergy and even left the pulpit for a career in civil rights during the 1960s after his Southern Baptist congregation expressed displeasure over his support for racial integration."

I challenge those who chose to be involved in this discussion from the standpoint of faith, to go to http://godmademegay.blogspot.com and download the pdf document "A Letter to Louise"

Read the document, and then let's discuss! I learned a lot, and I think most folks who take the time to read it have the opportunity to see things from a different point of view. I do not say that I support the beliefs espoused, nor do I disagree with them. I simply find that, given the "temperature" of the topic, adding different points of view is the best chance we all have of finding our similarities vs. our differences.

Take the time - I promise - it's worth it. I look forward to discussion!!
OH NO

Coppell, TX

#43 May 10, 2014
SICK wrote:
I heard this today! Is it true? If so I am pulling my kids out right away and home schooling!
That is a CAPITAL idea!! They'll get a right good edjamacation with you at the helm!! If you want little bigoted mis-fits like their mama, why risk it? Never let them go back! Oh this queer INVASION is ripping at the fabric of my high society mini-skirt! Tornado's and floods and death and destruction! Oh the end times are NEAR I tell ya!!

Everybody knows darn well that all gay people are pedophiles! What are we going to do?? I tell you what - I think I'm just going to crawl up in my attic and wait for the second coming! Oh Sodom and Gomorrah right here in our little town, in our SHOOLS, jeeeeezus!

I'm gonna wring my hands and pace up and down this hallway til I set this carpet on fire!!
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

#44 May 10, 2014
In God We Trust wrote:
If that is true , what school is this ????
Well I don't know just yet, but I'll tell you this - it aint a gonna be hard to find. I know just what to look for. Why, a lesbian gym teacher is gonna stick out like a pillar of salt at an orgy!!! GAWD will lead us to this abomination. We will rebuke her and tell her bout the error of her ways! I've done put my holy water and my crucifix in my purse! And don't tell no one, but I am bringing along a silver bullet and stake - just in case. Heard some of those people are the un-dead - you know, zombie like vampires!
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

#45 May 10, 2014
schooler wrote:
Does she teach at camp creek? Several of those teachers there look lezbonic.
Oh, I agree! Me and Hazel never missed an episode on tv - you know that woman that married the 6 Million Dollar Man? Well his wife was the Lezbonic Woman! All we need to do is slip around and wait for her to focus her eye on something and you'll hear a little beepin' noise. Then we can throw a fishin net on her head, and drag her outside and stone her until she begs to be penetrated by Parson Brown! Yessirreee - it ain't widely known, but Parson Brown saved my soul! Yes he did, honey - he screwed the devil right out of me!!!
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

#46 May 10, 2014
nosey wrote:
I think it is at one of the high schools.. Probably more than one out there..
More than ONE! Oh say it ain't so!! Oh we've been invaded by the homer-sexuals! Board up the windows and call the national guard!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
were adam and eve white? (Mar '11) 1 hr mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 12
Stephen Jennings 1 hr rebel 24
Marie Osmond in Greeneville 2 hr Johnny South Knox... 2
Jobs for individuals with disabilities 3 hr Piece Of Cake 8
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 4 hr Trunketeer 1,860
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 4 hr dingleberry 126
Poll Y U dont play goff? 4 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 13
Greene County commisioner charged with solicita... 5 hr citizen 106
tiptons 5 hr Karma 37
Poll What u gonna do Memoral Day? 8 hr Ralph 22