No info

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

He was supposed to go back in the summer, I could have sworn I saw him last week? What the hell is going on?
FTW

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

No info wrote:
He was supposed to go back in the summer, I could have sworn I saw him last week? What the hell is going on?
I don't know but the piece of crap needs to go and stay there and let the big boys harrass him like he has done most everyone in Camp Creek. He will probably get out of it cause he is in "The Good Old Boy" system.
Dixie Diamond

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

No info wrote:
He's at a Fed Correctional Institute in Central FL. I also saw a guy who looked very much like him but I think that guy sells real estate.
working man

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know but the piece of crap needs to go and stay there and let the big boys harrass him like he has done most everyone in Camp Creek. He will probably get out of it cause he is in "The Good Old Boy" system.
trurh be known your prob a real piece of shitt yourself .
truth is

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

i liked his walking tall approach, except he walked short!
FTW

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

working man wrote:
<quoted text> trurh be known your prob a real piece of shitt yourself .
Well I see there is garbage on this site. Robbie Morgan is NOT a friend of many at all. I am not a piece of poop like you assume. He is very well known to help out his fellow drug dealers in Camp Creek and try and push his little bit of authority on the common man. You must be the only family member that claims him LOL. I do, however feel for his family. Children can't help what thier messed up parents do. as for you... God bless and Fear the Reaper
Yep

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see there is garbage on this site.
You are correct, look into a mirror to see who it is, trash.
Bob

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

working man wrote:
<quoted text> trurh be known your prob a real piece of shitt yourself .
If you support that peice of human waste Robbie, you are shit beyond belief! I've noticed several say, "oh that girl was this and that". The fact is, Robbie is a sex pervert, who hid under color of authority to get laid! What a man!
nuts

Midway, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

this guy or girl taking up for robbie must be one of his faimly members or one of his good old buddy in camp creek.point is he was on duty and tax payers paying him.and who the person who is upholding him your day will come also the light bulb will come on you will no longer be hid by darknees just like robbie .karma...baby...
Bob

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, look into a mirror to see who it is, trash.
I missread your post and judged you well! I'm sorry because you are supporting that sex offender, Robbie Morgan! You all should have got out of the family more, looking for a wife! General John Hunt Morgan, would not be proud of you!
BULLCRAP

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

He aint one of my favorite ppl in the world but calling him a sex offender when all he did was sleep with a known w***** just aint right.
Filthy Dog

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

BULLCRAP wrote:
He aint one of my favorite ppl in the world but calling him a sex offender when all he did was sleep with a known w***** just aint right.
He didn't sleep with anyone you idiot! He used his little tin badge to rape that girl! Her reputation does not play into it, Robbie Morgan is a sex offender and a filthy lowlife POS, just like the rest of his family! I'm just surprised it was a girl!
Filthy Dog

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

BULLCRAP wrote:
Oh I get it? They are letting you have computer access at that Federal Facility in Florida, right Robbie? You are going to get a welcome home party when you get out! Count on it!!!!
sstomp a mud hole

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Filthy Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it? They are letting you have computer access at that Federal Facility in Florida, right Robbie? You are going to get a welcome home party when you get out! Count on it!!!!
oh realy and who are you some that horse creek trash lol Robbie still has a few friends so go lay down some wher and take a pill SCUM
RM friends are mangy dogs

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

sstomp a mud hole wrote:
<quoted text>oh realy and who are you some that horse creek trash lol Robbie still has a few friends so go lay down some wher and take a pill SCUM
I'm not from Horsecreek, and I don't take pills! I would love to see you make me lay down somewhere, punk!
Yep

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Filthy Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's YOU making personal threats against someone on a public forum. That could come back to bite you, I really hope it does.

sstomp a mud hole

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

RM friends are mangy dogs wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not from Horsecreek, and I don't take pills! I would love to see you make me lay down somewhere, punk!
lol im far from a punk BOY

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

I apologize for being behind the curve concerning this case, but will Morgan be required to register as a sex offender? Thanks in advance.
LAW

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

GreeneNative wrote:
I apologize for being behind the curve concerning this case, but will Morgan be required to register as a sex offender? Thanks in advance.
Yes!
RM is a Scumbag

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

sstomp a mud hole wrote:
<quoted text>lol im far from a punk BOY
Which means what girley man? I can beat your ass too a pulp, wana try? PUNK!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

125 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Greene County School System At It Again 6 min roger jones and dr kirk 1
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 8 min stick it 147
Lindsey at hardees on bypass 9 min drooling 7
Dr. Locklear busted!!! (Jun '13) 12 min homeward 114
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min Julia 140,528
Sheriff Department Budget 17 min U really want a democrat 9
Stabbing in Greystone last night (Nov '11) 25 min iknowthetruth 83
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 25 min Larry 109
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••