First Prev
of 3
Next Last
karen gilliam

Gallatin, TN

#1 Feb 23, 2012
please, please people listen!!!!!! warning since take over of capital bank from greene bank, they will rip u off. i just got ripped off 200.67. and have receipts to prove it.I KEEP up with my account because im disabled. my mother and father r in the process of changing their savings and checking. please be advised i know five others who have had the same situation happen to them. I have cut up my card and encourage everyone esle to do so. what they took from me may not be alot to some people, but alot of us it is. may God bless all, and all thoses who stay with capital bank!!
sissy

Gallatin, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2012
Im with u they did me the same way. we need to run them out of town
Edward

Gallatin, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2012
So true so true, capital one sucks, i agree with the comments made above. Cause once they take your money what can you do, just like Edward Jones he is the best at ripping people off.
stacy

Gallatin, TN

#4 Feb 23, 2012
I appreciate the advise, think i will go to Andrew Johnson Bank.
William

Gallatin, TN

#5 Feb 23, 2012
Thank God I bank at 1st Tenn.I say everyone should pull together and file a law suit or turn over to FCC
Post post

Charlotte, NC

#6 Feb 23, 2012
I went to Summer St branch yesterday & found out that we are now going to be charged fees for forms that we've always used for free! Guess 40+ years of our loyalty as bank customers isn't worth keeping!
POST

Gallatin, TN

#7 Feb 23, 2012
I THANK GOD, someone speaked out. I was done the same way, went to my atm and tryed to withdraw money I knew how much I had. They said I had insufficient funds. that's bull, they gave me a print out, and in one day it showed two transaction for 200.00 dollars and was in the hospital. people in Greeneville let's stick together. I also agree with the comment made about Edward jones, he will take all your retirement and your left with nothing. i someone that is seeking federal help to get over 200,000 dollars that has just disappeared. Be careful, very careful.
Thoughts

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 23, 2012
These posts seem way too rapid fire to be legit. Plus, I've never seen so many posts with people using actual names. It sounds like someone is upset with Capital Bank and has made multiple posts under different names.
agree

Blacksburg, SC

#9 Feb 23, 2012
Thoughts wrote:
These posts seem way too rapid fire to be legit. Plus, I've never seen so many posts with people using actual names. It sounds like someone is upset with Capital Bank and has made multiple posts under different names.
Banks can't just take your money for no reason. I don't buy that for one min!
Whatever

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 23, 2012
Thoughts wrote:
These posts seem way too rapid fire to be legit. Plus, I've never seen so many posts with people using actual names. It sounds like someone is upset with Capital Bank and has made multiple posts under different names.
I had figured that 6 of the first 7 were the same person. They also don't care much for Edward Jones Investments. They have lost some of my money, too, but that is because of the stock market. It didn't disappear for no reason. It goes up and down.
POST

Gallatin, TN

#11 Feb 23, 2012
if the comments made are unfounded, they how come they are from greeneville tn to north carolina. and you from johnson city disagree, seems odd. you must work for them.
POST

Gallatin, TN

#12 Feb 23, 2012
I AGREE, THESE PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF. THEN WHO ARE YOU FROM JOHNSON CITY TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON WITH GREENEVILLE. IM JUST GLAD I CHANGED MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THE TAKEOVER OF CAPITOL BANK
POST MARYLAND

Gallatin, TN

#13 Feb 23, 2012
I worked for capitol bank and home town greeneville, so i personally know there is alot of complaints about this matter. no heart
dip

Blacksburg, SC

#14 Feb 23, 2012
POST wrote:
I AGREE, THESE PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF. THEN WHO ARE YOU FROM JOHNSON CITY TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON WITH GREENEVILLE. IM JUST GLAD I CHANGED MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THE TAKEOVER OF CAPITOL BANK
capital bank is all over tn, nc, & fl u dummy! not just greeneville.
Jim Kramer

Knoxville, TN

#15 Feb 23, 2012
Thanks to dumbshits like your fine mayor,Mr.W.T.Daniels[Greenbank board member],and Stan Puckett[former Greenbank president],a lot of citizens lost a fortune,while these 2 continue their high living..Daniels living off his wife's family money,and Puckett off his golden parachute he got when he resigned.
These two s.o.b.'s should wear bulletproof vests when they show their faces in Greeneville,according to what I am told.
POST MARYLAND

Gallatin, TN

#16 Feb 23, 2012
dip wrote:
<quoted text>
capital bank is all over tn, nc, & fl u dummy! not just greeneville.
your the dummy you don't have a clue as to what's going on in greeneville. and by the way i know there nationwide, but the buy out here is costing people lots of hard earned money. so go back to your teller position at capitol bank and continue to ripped off people, glad my money is in my credit union
POST

Gallatin, TN

#17 Feb 23, 2012
karen gilliam wrote:
please, please people listen!!!!!! warning since take over of capital bank from greene bank, they will rip u off. i just got ripped off 200.67. and have receipts to prove it.I KEEP up with my account because im disabled. my mother and father r in the process of changing their savings and checking. please be advised i know five others who have had the same situation happen to them. I have cut up my card and encourage everyone esle to do so. what they took from me may not be alot to some people, but alot of us it is. may God bless all, and all thoses who stay with capital bank!!
i think you are brave and sorry for your diabitly, thanks for using your real name
Thoughts

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 23, 2012
So, "POST" and "POST MARYLAND" both capitalized their names and have trouble capitalizing the proper words within the post. I think you just proved my point. Thanks.
vmv

Blacksburg, SC

#19 Feb 23, 2012
Thoughts wrote:
So, "POST" and "POST MARYLAND" both capitalized their names and have trouble capitalizing the proper words within the post. I think you just proved my point. Thanks.
here we go again. does that even matter? stick to the point.
who

Blacksburg, SC

#20 Feb 23, 2012
POST MARYLAND wrote:
<quoted text>your the dummy you don't have a clue as to what's going on in greeneville. and by the way i know there nationwide, but the buy out here is costing people lots of hard earned money. so go back to your teller position at capitol bank and continue to ripped off people, glad my money is in my credit union
Actually, I am well aware of what is going on in Greeneville. However, banks don't steal money. Yes, there may be new fees associated with the new bank but they do not just take money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min WTSenior 150,809
How many guys have you done in a weekend? 22 min littlebit42 6
amanda hensley a.k.a Rue (Mar '13) 1 hr logical lucy 12
Should there ever be a woman president 1 hr Really a woman pr... 1
We must repent as a nation the only way 1 hr Hope 21
tonya bowman is cheating 2 hr Duke 8
JIM old man HASLAM is wreck in Knoxville TN in ... 2 hr DUI JimHaslam 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Melissa1333 4,250
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 7 hr resident 68
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 14 hr jamie smiles 42
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 15 hr Booger 49
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••