Thank a Democrat...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sordid

Johnson City, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
If you collect Social Security.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 6, 2012
bull sh!t
History Lesson Missed

Gallatin, TN

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Mrs Roberson wrote:
bull sh!t
Being as pretty and sexy as you are, you must have been paying attention to the boys in history class instead of your history lesson.
karlMARX

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2012
sordid wrote:
If you collect Social Security.
No, thank the 30 somethings who are working to support it cause they won't see any of it. They can thank the commies for bankrupting the system.
Gee thanks

Smyrna, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2012
sordid wrote:
If you collect Social Security.
You do realize that is your own money that they give you back after they take a big chunk of it for the administration of the program, don't you? My IRA is all mine, with a better return.
Ms Moo

Plymouth, MN

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Gee, I thought you conservative Republicans hated the idea of entitlements, like SS. You, my little mixed up retarded urine-drinking friend, should be thanking the commies for doing your dirty work of bankrupting it.
Gee thanks

Smyrna, TN

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Ms Moo wrote:
Gee, I thought you conservative Republicans hated the idea of entitlements, like SS. You, my little mixed up retarded urine-drinking friend, should be thanking the commies for doing your dirty work of bankrupting it.
Social Security is just another poorly run government program designed to make people save because they are too irresponsible to do so by themselves.
karlMARX

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Ms Moo wrote:
Gee, I thought you conservative Republicans hated the idea of entitlements, like SS. You, my little mixed up retarded urine-drinking friend, should be thanking the commies for doing your dirty work of bankrupting it.
keep drinking barry obama's kool-aid like a good little commie
Rover

Kingsport, TN

#9 Dec 6, 2012
You are entitled SSI because working people pay into it. Those who don't pay into it are freeloaders. Also SSI would be solvent if Congress hadn't borrowed from it leaving the box full of IOU's

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 6, 2012
No, no, the Democrats GIVE you that money and it had nothing whatsoever to do with all those payroll deductions you've contributed throughout your working life. See, you have to develop that radical liberal mindset to understand how things REALLY work. DUH!
Ms Moo

Plymouth, MN

#11 Dec 6, 2012
If it's so poorly run, then why has it been so successful? Run out of money? Sure, if we borrow from it to pay for Republican wars. And if you hate it so much, I'm confident that you will reject your fair share come time to collect; I'm I right? No?? Then, then, you're a hypocrite???(I should'a known because you're a Republican.)
Gee thanks

Smyrna, TN

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Ms Moo wrote:
If it's so poorly run, then why has it been so successful? Run out of money? Sure, if we borrow from it to pay for Republican wars. And if you hate it so much, I'm confident that you will reject your fair share come time to collect; I'm I right? No?? Then, then, you're a hypocrite???(I should'a known because you're a Republican.)
I'm getting it right now. It is MY money that was withheld from MY checks for 40 years. That is why I take it back as they dole it out to me, a little every month. It is so poorly run because the high administrative costs don't allow a very good return on MY money.
heathen

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 6, 2012
SSI not Social Security. SSI: Supplemental Security Income. different program
Democrats r morons

Sevierville, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Ms Moo wrote:
If it's so poorly run, then why has it been so successful? Run out of money? Sure, if we borrow from it to pay for Republican wars. And if you hate it so much, I'm confident that you will reject your fair share come time to collect; I'm I right? No?? Then, then, you're a hypocrite???(I should'a known because you're a Republican.)
Just like a moron or dumbocrap, which ever you choose they're interchangeable, to always want the government to take care of them rather then trying to take care of themselves.
taxing the rich works

Johnson City, TN

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Thank the Republicans if your rich and get tax cuts at any cost to the economy to your social security to health care to your wage levels .
Democrats r morons

Sevierville, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2012
I'm rich and get all the tax breaks I can get and I'll never need to work another day in my life at this point.
I did it all through hard work and relying on myself to get things done. I didn't sit back and wait for the government to hand me my share of the pie I just went out and got it.
You morons can sit back and cry and wine about getting your social security because you need to rely on someone else to take care of you like little children or dumdocraps which every way you want to look at it.
I'm just smiling and laughing at you living the good life and listening to you wine like the little children that you are. Go out and get it on your own and stop depending on someone else to take care of you!
Ms Moo

Plymouth, MN

#17 Dec 7, 2012
If Republicans are so dang smart, true, resourceful, God-fearing, country-loving and just down-right righteous, then how come you lost the election to what you claim is a party and populace of Democratic morons?

And if Democrats are so evil, dumb, and lazy, then how come the tech industry, the industry that is mostly responsible for starting to get our economy going, is composed mostly of Democrats? In…shudder…California?...in the (OMG!) Bay Area, the bastion of liberalism?

And if Democrats just want gov't handouts, then how come nearly all of the Republican states have higher unemployment rates and are receiving more gov't unemployment benefits than the Democratic states?
Ms Moo

Plymouth, MN

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Democrats r morons wrote:
I'm rich and get all the tax breaks I can get and I'll never need to work another day in my life at this point.
I did it all through hard work and relying on myself to get things done. I didn't sit back and wait for the government to hand me my share of the pie I just went out and got it.
You morons can sit back and cry and wine about getting your social security because you need to rely on someone else to take care of you like little children or dumdocraps which every way you want to look at it.
I'm just smiling and laughing at you living the good life and listening to you wine like the little children that you are. Go out and get it on your own and stop depending on someone else to take care of you!
You're neither rich nor well educated. Most folks, including the wealthy, have far better things to do than spend their time trying to convince strangers that they're rich. And it's "whine," not "wine."

You can thank the Democrats for the unemployment benefits you are currently receiving.
Democrats r morons

Sevierville, TN

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Ms Moo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're neither rich nor well educated. Most folks, including the wealthy, have far better things to do than spend their time trying to convince strangers that they're rich. And it's "whine," not "wine."
You can thank the Democrats for the unemployment benefits you are currently receiving.
Well you can think what you want but I'm set for life and have all the time I want to do as I please while your here trying to defend a bunch of people that can't think or do anything for themselves. lol Oh and I'm guessing that you have so much time here and know so much about unemployment because you're riding the system just like any good dumbocrap is taught to do.
It's just so much fun to interacting with those that can't think for themselves and are so easily brainwashed into believing that their government actually cares about them. What a bunch of losers!
Ms Moo

Plymouth, MN

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Democrats r morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can think what you want but I'm set for life and have all the time I want to do as I please while your here trying to defend a bunch of people that can't think or do anything for themselves. lol Oh and I'm guessing that you have so much time here and know so much about unemployment because you're riding the system just like any good dumbocrap is taught to do.
It's just so much fun to interacting with those that can't think for themselves and are so easily brainwashed into believing that their government actually cares about them. What a bunch of losers!
That's weird; who said their gov't cares about them? I didn't, and I can assure you that most Democrats don't believe it either.
And what makes you think I'm trying to defend a bunch of people that can't think for themselves? If that were true, I'd be sticking up for you.

You make it sound as if the only problem is folks receiving unemployment benefits. So does that mean if unemployment benefits were no more then you'd be a Democrat? So much for strong and deep political convictions.

(PS: Unemployment benefits account for only 0.2% of our current GEP. In "socialist" countries with more robust economies than ours, these benefits account for a greater proportion of their GDP. For example, Denmark: 3.4%, Netherland: 2.6%, Finland: 2.6%,and 18 places later, the U.S. In short, we have far larger problems than unemployment benefits. My suggestion: invest some of your unemployment and take adult education classes.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 3 min Ben 122
Song Dedication to Bernie Sanders 26 min CNN is fake news 1
Trump bans trangenders from military 29 min CNN is fake news 17
Scarramucci fake news 32 min CNN is fake news 18
Song Dedication to Donald Trump 34 min Kohlrabi 1
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 36 min Mothman 400
Bryan Susong 40 min Shamrock 16
Boy Scouts 1 hr BSA apology 55
Property tax increase. 20 hr Insight 85
The uranium lie Wed z0neCrew 68

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages