tumblin dice

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Oct 21, 2013
Give me something real? Artist get there inspiration from life. You can't sing about drinkin, and drivin, heartache and pain, trains, or mama when you are living like a yuppie, Rev.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 21, 2013
#ILoveNewCountryArtistsTotally SexyInWranglers

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2013
jamie smiles wrote:
#ILoveNewCountryArtistsTotally SexyInWranglers
Hmmmmmmm,I'm wearing wranglers and working on a big diesel right now. Does that calculate into your likes?

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Humm, I was thinkin' a fake 180 was someone who puts on a show as if they had turned their life around for the better, but really hasn't changed anything. Ya know kinda like when people get in trouble with the law for whatever reason, and then get saved in church before they go to court thinkin' people won't see them as such a bad person all while they have no true intentions of changin'. Oh yes, it happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more videos of the cops! 1 min Liberal for Trump 11
Trump brings Gennifer Flowers to debate 2 min Really 49
Local dating is infected with scam artists 25 min onlineprophet 1
More rights for African Americans 1 hr RedHood 50
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,630
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 10,337
Hi Crystal 2 hr Think 7
Witches in Camp Creek 3 hr rockbadder rash 29

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages