First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Pro tips 4 U

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jun 18, 2014
ob·ses·sion

noun \äb-ˈse-shən , əb-\

: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal

: someone or something that a person thinks about constantly or frequently

Remind you of anyone, Topix Friends?

Yes, the person who obsesses over Word Woman. Here's an idea: instead of just hitting the judge it icons 10 times, why not post here WHY you spend so much time obsessing over this woman?

We would all like to know!
Pro tips 4 U

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jun 18, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same reason she kept repeating Nita Man on this site for one full year. So now you know. Does that make you feel any better?
Not necessarily... because, how do we know that you are you?

Her #1 fan posts a lot from NC (which means using a Cell Phone or one of those 4GLTE devices usually) and then also posts from Johnson City, Elizabethton, and other places in the Tri-Cities.

So, you might be her Troll, or you might be just some random person. We will never know, will we?

Maybe you should make a registered account. You could call it "I Hate Word Woman" ?
Not It

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2014
Yep her stalker posted from Johnson City you piece of dog food
Haha

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2014
Not It wrote:
Yep her stalker posted from Johnson City you piece of dog food
Wow you don't want anyone questioning your obsessions do you
CCU

Whittier, NC

#10 Jun 19, 2014
Didn't somebody get fired for all their involvement in this a year or so ago?
Gilles Grad

United States

#11 Jun 19, 2014
Word Woman that song is a death threat posted in the internet to a particular person that you referred to , what's wrong ?

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 19, 2014
Oh, my bad...it does threaten that I'll have a better life, which is clearly already the case...ergo, the obsession ;)
Jim

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jun 19, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Oh, my bad...it does threaten that I'll have a better life, which is clearly already the case...ergo, the obsession ;)
Have you ever given any thought about finding a job?

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#15 Jun 19, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever given any thought about finding a job?
Already have one...and, what's it to you?!?
SayNo2WWDRAMA

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's far too cowardly for that...it prefers utilizing its proxy server & changing its username/location frequently so as to seem like more posters...lol ;)
Please provide proof of this. If you cannot then STFU!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#17 Jun 19, 2014
SayNo2WWDRAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide proof of this. If you cannot then STFU!
I don't need to...you already have...lol!!!
SayNo2WWDRAMA

Arcadia, SC

#24 Jun 19, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to...you already have...lol!!!
Disagree. If you can't back up your statements then you are lying again. You have theories and accusations. You have no proof!
Really

Greeneville, TN

#26 Jun 20, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
...and, do you honestly think I'm stupid enough to show some obsessed stalker like you anything with my SS# on it?!? You'd probably try to BECOME me...
I'd have to be pretty spectacular to get a ss# from a blank piece of paper!
SayNo2WWDrama

Arcadia, SC

#34 Jun 20, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has followed has seen you admit it...and has witnessed your blunders. Plus, you get way too overzealous with your judgment icons too quickly...it doesn't take a genius to figure out what you're doing, idiot. It really doesn't matter, though...you've failed in your attempts to trash me, so get the hell over it, loser...lol!!!
Wrong again jobless wonder! I never judge with those lame azz icons. Even if I did, you would not be able to prove it so it's just another lame accusation. I have made no blunders. Please explain about your accidental posts others saw about your mindless creations to help your cause on here. What was it the "field levers" who would agree with you and you attached a segment of a text you pasted. I also recall your accidental posts where you answered yourself under other names. Better to drink and post than drink and drive (-;
SayNo2WWDrama

Arcadia, SC

#37 Jun 20, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I'm saying NO to your lame a$$ drama...and I will just report any further dishonest, obsessive posts. Move along, crazy...
I hear what you are saying and it sounds like "here field levelers....here field levelers....come to mama...here field levelers ....I needeeeeeee youuuuuu..."
Really

Greeneville, TN

#39 Jun 20, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
...and you can hit those judgment icons until your heart's content...do you really think I'm stupid enough to believe that someone IMMEDIATELY judged your comment as funny, brilliant, etc & mine as nuts, spam, etc at 6am?!? Good grief...you're pathetic...lol!!!
You can believe what you want. I was and still am at work. I use a tablet at work and I don't get a choice on judging. Matter of fact, I can't even see the icons that show how it is judged. I will agree it is a bit strange for that to happen that early. I will be home around 5 so I can see them then. You can choose to believe this post or not. What you believe absolutely has no effect on me.
Comedy Hour

Johnson City, TN

#41 Jun 20, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...and what you believe has absolutely no effect on me...the difference here is that I couldn't care less about you or your life & you're obsessed with me/mine. What you fail to realize is that posting your lies doesn't make them a reality...
,,,,,,,,,yet she answers him/her every single time. Gives her more attention, which she craves.
I Need Tweaters

Greeneville, TN

#45 Jun 20, 2014
Ah.. this is where everyone is! ok, we interrupt your debate just long enough to offer some giggles.

Go to www dot bewilson dot com and look at the 20 Facts page, if you think he's funny there, you would love the book. Just sayin...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled debate over obsessed posters.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#47 Jun 20, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...and what you believe has absolutely no effect on me...the difference here is that I couldn't care less about you or your life & you're obsessed with me/mine. What you fail to realize is that posting your lies doesn't make them a reality...
Just think - 6 months from now you two could possibly become friends...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#50 Jun 20, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
I do hope it had a good day at its "job" as a Topix post judge, though...it does work very hard on rigging them ;)
Obviously so, some people take their "job" very seriously, it appears.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mean Walmart Rant... 2 hr Jed 100
THP looking for a COWARD! 4 hr judge judy 13
________Flat Earth ________ 5 hr Leonardo 94
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 5 hr James 163
Better than Walmart DC? 8 hr whothehellcares- 5
Any good bands in Greeneville? 11 hr Dr Spek 28
Good mechanic to replace an alternator? 11 hr Robw13 8

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance