to all of greene county
go-t

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2014
this has to do with the misses byrd post every since misses byrd has caused me to lose my job the company that employed me has been killing every job that I have applied to,but know this if they keep doing this to me I am going to tell everyone on here exactly who this company is, I lost my job and she was allowed to keep hers,for now I will tell you that they service all of greene, hamblen ,Hawkins,kingsport,jefferson and many others,i'm just a man trying to keep the bills paid like anyone else, but if they are going to get so dirty and lowdown as to try to keep me from living then everyone will know exactly who they are.i worked for these people for many many years and they treated me as if I hadn't been there but one day,i lost my job over someone elses lies and the company took her side because of where she works,not because of what was the right thing to do,the right thing to do didn't enter into this with these people,it didn't matter that I needed to work and pay my bills and eat,for them it was the easy way out,but if I do not find a job within six more months,i will make sure everyone knows who these people are and I will tell everyone all that happened.when a company gets so lowdown as to kill someones livelihood then there is nothing else to lose.
Pedro

Greeneville, TN

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Sir you need serious professional help! I have seen so many post from you over her and it's past "Just telling the truth!" You have hit the point of CRAZY! From what I read in another post there has been another lady you have obsessed and stalked the same way and this situation with Yvonne was 3 YEARS AGO!! I am sorry you lost your job but look at it like a lesson learned and be more careful in what you get involved in...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
megan at advance auto on newport hyw 1 hr Mom 11
Trumps fake news 2 hr PSA 26
cassidy miller and haley miller 2 hr just a old friend 3
Cowards hit & RUN 3 hr ThReal Atticus Finch 31
New laws 3 hr ThReal Atticus Finch 11
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 3 hr Atticus Finch 58
Liberalism is a mental disorder. 3 hr ThReal Atticus Finch 8
Who has the best shot to beat Hankins? 6 hr Yanked Cranker 23
Property Tax Increase 7 hr Tired of taxes 68
robin quillen leaves meeting 9 hr Bullying 39