Todd Davis and his Big Woman

Todd Davis and his Big Woman

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Fed Up

Greeneville, TN

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Has anyone dealt with them? They are liars and thieves and live off other people. I'm sure the working class has to pay for their food stamps because they sure don't work, but certainly lie, cheat, and steal off honest people.
Oh Yeah

Greeneville, TN

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Heard of them they live on Austin St. They are trash and will steal whatever they can. Hate to talk about a kid but they got one that is gonna be just like them he is a nasty mouth kid cant be more than 5 or 6 shame something like that is raising a kid should have DCS ON THEIR BUTT, I know that fat chick is a thief and nothing but trash.
Fed Up

Greeneville, TN

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Todd is a big psy but they make a good match she is a thief and he is a liar. KARMA all i can say....
Tired of Theves

Greeneville, TN

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Any body Know Todd Davis He is a thief and a liar, The big fat Ho he lives with is nothing but trash, she is one nasty looking fat piece of garbage lives off welfare cause she is to fat and lazy to work. They both steal off honest people and live off the working class. The DHS will be notified. If you know them you should beware of dealing with either one of them. They live on Austin Street, JUST SAYING BEWARE THEY LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fishing 11 min Plenty 16
Nathan Fuller 21 min Until 16
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Agnus 7,923
Rage against the elite 2 hr z0neCrew 30
Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Trans People in Greeneville (Apr '10) 3 hr its raining men 421
Davis brothers roofing 3 hr Good work 3
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 3 hr Kohlrabi 1,876
Jesus loves you because 3 hr Kohlrabi 20
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search