Where to buy topsoil?
Wondering

Kingsport, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Where are the best places to buy topsoil in Greeneville? I think the MULCH PIT and the landscaping place near Zaxby's have it, but I wondered how good it was, and what I could expect to pay. Any other places that sells it?
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Where are the best places to buy topsoil in Greeneville? I think the MULCH PIT and the landscaping place near Zaxby's have it, but I wondered how good it was, and what I could expect to pay. Any other places that sells it?
I don't know about the Mulch Pit, but be careful buying topsoil. You can easily wind up getting Bermuda grass started in your yard from bringing in dirt.
CityDad

Charlotte, NC

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Last time I bought top soil was at the Mulch Pit @ $20.00 a ton it was good dirt plus they keep it in the dry...
John

Provo, UT

#5 Oct 25, 2013
Does anybody know where I can find some topsoil in Vancouver? I'm looking to redo my lawn. http://www.westernturffarms.com/pages/top-soi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nolichucky View Golf 3 min Joe 16
Capital Bank.. is Stupid 7 min Atticus Finch 18
If your name appears on here you Trash? 11 min Laughing 3
stressful return at walgreens 1 hr House of Frankins... 7
Jeniffer lauren sprabery 1 hr Promoter Bob 5
DTR Drunks and Druggies (Jan '14) 1 hr Rerbececcra 32
does anyone know Delena Johnson Hinkle (Aug '09) 1 hr Lost Friends 3
Witches in Camp Creek 2 hr Jeff 38
Trump brings Gennifer Flowers to debate 7 hr sweet sourwood honey 94

Greeneville Jobs