Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alex Cross

Nashville, TN

#25 Jan 19, 2013
Mr Paris is a badass. Don't call him gay or I will whoop your scrawny ass.
YouKnowWho

Bristol, TN

#27 Mar 15, 2013
I'm in agony, Hunter. I need you. I love you. Please come back to me. Things are complicated but there isn't anything I wouldn't endure for another chance at a life with you.
Graduated

Salisbury, NC

#28 Mar 20, 2013
GetALife wrote:
He's not a homosexual, although that subject is irrelevant to both his profession and the topic at hand. He's engaged to Jill Bible, a local nurse. As for his teaching style, he is an excellent instructor. He is certainly high-strung, which might come across as a sarcastic attitude, but that probably has something to do with the fact that he spends hours after a full shift at school planning enriching activities which go ignored, grading imbecilic papers, and being generally disrespected by his students. You'd seem a bit of an arse if you had to endure what he did.
He's an excellent person. Why these posters are wasting their time speculating on his sexual preference and bashing him for grading them appropriately is beyond me. I'm quite sure that's the last thing he expected you take from his class. I know it is a great disappointment to him that American History/Current Events are the last things on your mind when discussing Hunter Paris.
Let me guess you are Mr. Pee?
GetALife

Bristol, TN

#29 Mar 27, 2013
Graduated wrote:
<quoted text> Let me guess you are Mr. Pee?
Absolutely not, just a very dear former friend.
Class of 2012

Johnson City, TN

#30 Mar 29, 2013
I had Mr. Paris in class two years ago, and he was the only teacher I had that really prepared me for college. Like how could anyone say he is a bad teacher? He's the only teacher that teaches well enough for students to pass the eoc... Lol
fellow students

Jonesborough, TN

#31 Sep 16, 2013
He talks about being on topixs everyday!!!! He's obsessed with himself
highlife

Tampa, FL

#32 Sep 16, 2013
GetALife wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not, just a very dear former friend.
A former friend meaning not anymore, okay if you say so.
hmmm

Greeneville, TN

#33 Sep 19, 2013
chances are if you were his student and you didnt like him. you were either to dumb to understand him or he didnt like cause you were stupid. if u acted your age and gave respect. he returned it. he didnt like slackers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 4 min patient 4
Green jeep 7 min woah 8
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min TN Voter 145,871
old men at greystone dump 1 hr visitor 16
DEMOCRATS offer at least 10.10 wage 1 hr GOP tools 10
Fool me three times a Bush 1 hr Heres your sign 13
ELDERY to lose OBAMAphones for rich tax breaks 1 hr Help Ive fallen c... 4
south greene football 2 hr vincen F 39
Davis Street 12 hr Dr Wu 32
twested scissors 16 hr info 15
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••