Next Last
i was bitten

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 27, 2011
so what u got on ur mind about him
Mature Up

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Oct 6, 2011
he's a smart elec & his hair looks greasy. We have to see his face every day. makes us want to kill ourselves. && if we hear "mind your eyes please" one more time, we'll probably kill ourselves...
wow

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 8, 2011
I had Mr. Paris as a teacher two years ago and he can come off as a smart a**, but thats just him. Once you get to know him he is a pretty cool guy. I passed his calls with flying colors, and it really is a good teacher, thats all that matters. Stop being a drama queen/king.
wow

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2011
class*
the one true vamp

Brentwood, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2011
its a good thing he says mind your eyes cause that light hurts my eyes when i dont know its coming on plus its funny how the class gets bright when he finally has to teach us but oh well he can be a smart ass but he is also very freaking hilarious plus most people dont understand his vocabulary probably cause its the south
GAY

Gallatin, TN

#7 Jan 25, 2012
I happen to know for a fact that he is gay because he said it in class today....we were soooooo shocked
butch

Smyrna, TN

#8 Jan 25, 2012
i had him as a teacher. he is a nice guy and teacher. you guysd need to grow up. by the way he is married to a woman idiot

“Zombie Sickopath”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#9 Jan 25, 2012
lol
blah

Dover, DE

#10 Jan 26, 2012
Mr. Paris is not gay it is his sense of humor, and to be honest he dosen't care what people think about him. He is also a very inteligent person, he's a vanderbilt scholar, and if you pay attention in his class you can learn alot from him. He was always been one of my favorite teachers. He is known to make you think outside of the box. I have alot of respect for him and wish I had his inteligence.
ijho

Gallatin, TN

#11 Feb 5, 2012
Listen Guys He is not gay, but he is not married he has a GF(although we dont know how he got one, seeing as he is VERY OCD.)
Ridiculous

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 5, 2012
Stop Cyberbullying...
My opinion

Nashville, TN

#16 Feb 17, 2012
Back in my day he would hit on a girl named Kayla Kramer. So pretty sure he isnt gay, however, the idea of him being he pedo is more possible. As for his teaching he treats it like a college class with his over the top vocabulary. If your try you'll pass. The one question I found myself asking myself the entire time I had his class is if you are so smart and have a degree from Vanderbilt why oh why are you at a high school let alone a high school like West Greene. Take a a slice of humble pie sir.
yesssss

Franklin, TN

#17 Feb 28, 2012
he loves to eat babys for brakfast
Glock446

Fayetteville, NC

#18 Feb 29, 2012
Mr. P is a saint... screw anyone who doubts his awesomeness...
goodguy911

Fort Campbell, TN

#19 Sep 18, 2012
hey is a douche if he takes points off of an assignment because its on the wrong side and i wont take that siht and he can just take fckiung points off i dont give a siht.
whothehellcares

United States

#20 Sep 18, 2012
goodguy911 wrote:
hey is a douche if he takes points off of an assignment because its on the wrong side and i wont take that siht and he can just take fckiung points off i dont give a siht.
He probably took points off your assignment because you are an illiterate dumbass....

Since: Aug 12

Fort Campbell, TN

#21 Sep 19, 2012
I have always thought he was a snob. As for him being gay, I never thought about it. But I don't remember him EVER dating in high school.

Oh and his mom...well talk about a psycho.
GetALife

Kingsport, TN

#22 Nov 6, 2012
He's not a homosexual, although that subject is irrelevant to both his profession and the topic at hand. He's engaged to Jill Bible, a local nurse. As for his teaching style, he is an excellent instructor. He is certainly high-strung, which might come across as a sarcastic attitude, but that probably has something to do with the fact that he spends hours after a full shift at school planning enriching activities which go ignored, grading imbecilic papers, and being generally disrespected by his students. You'd seem a bit of an arse if you had to endure what he did.
He's an excellent person. Why these posters are wasting their time speculating on his sexual preference and bashing him for grading them appropriately is beyond me. I'm quite sure that's the last thing he expected you take from his class. I know it is a great disappointment to him that American History/Current Events are the last things on your mind when discussing Hunter Paris.
highlife

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jan 2, 2013
He probably wanted to see if the "gay" thing would reach topix like everything else.. but no i had his class he isnt gay, people just talk shit because hes an intellectual and well spoken person, plus your all too narrow minded to accept anyone who doesnt fit in with your circle of idiots.. go team paris!!.ps he may be a vampire though!! jk jk
inallhonesty

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jan 2, 2013
He is one of the best teachers at west greene (not saying much) but he goes through great efforts to make class worth sitting through, he also teaches things that matter. most dislike him because their oversensitive, an idiot, or a mixture of both

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hang 7 5 min 123 say alimony 3
your first love 13 min HolyChaos76 94
What is your favorite poem? 19 min csmaven 75
Salad Tossing 19 min HolyChaos76 18
Scintillare Restaurant... any better ? 23 min Food Critic 5
wheel tax 26 min Floyd Hensley 84
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 1 hr CONCERNED 4
Principal at Mosheim 4 hr Geeze Louise 51
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 8 hr Ignorance 94
Well, there went that one... 20 hr TROLL BUFFET 659
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NFL 9:47 AM
Cam Newton back on practice field after car crash
ESPN 9:47 AM
Panthers' Newton throws in return; status iffy
NBC Sports10:01 AM
Panthers' Newton practicing 8 days after crash - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:37 AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton