Should races mix?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#31 Sep 26, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
Saying you shouldn't date someone from another race is no different than saying you shouldn't date someone with a different hair or eye color from yourself.
Not quite...
Every race DOES have some very particular traits and habits that other races may not. This is where all of the hate stems, imo. I feel like people were FORCED to integrate JUST because of social standards, and that isn't the way to integrate a nation.

I do not blame someone for not wanting to be my friend (to any extent) and base that on my skin color. I do have an issue if they cannot treat me with common decency and respect me as a human.
Yep

Greeneville, TN

#32 Sep 26, 2013
Mixed girls are hottttt

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34 Sep 26, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
You people are what gives the rest of us southerners a bad name. I'm repulsed that this is even an issue for people around here.
As previously stated, "there is only one race, the human race." The color of your skin has nothing to do with who you are inside, and it sure as hell has no impact on the love that two individuals have on another.
Saying you shouldn't date someone from another race is no different than saying you shouldn't date someone with a different hair or eye color from yourself. There is no logic in any argument you have against interracial relationships, just ignorance and hatred.
Go back to your rundown trailers where you do drugs and live off of the government you hate-spewing redneck pieces of white trash. Stop acting like race is still an issue. The year is 2013 and society has left you in its dust, where you belong.
So much for "southern hospitality." You're all just like the majority of the population around here - centered around hypocrisy, bigotry, and drugs.
Hummmm.... my cup overflowith with your beautiful words.{Rolls eyes} Sounds like you are speaking hate words toward us. I don't do drugs, not even the ones the doctor told me to take. My place is not ran down, nor do I live off the government. My man ironicly does have the same hair/eye color as I do. I don't think I qualify as white trash, but I don't deny being a redneck. You say it like it's a bad thing.:/ Nobody is judging you, go get all the dark meat you want. More power to ya! However, don't go off on a rant because somebody else simply doesn't desire the same meat as you.
Knowledge is power

Kingsport, TN

#35 Sep 26, 2013
Yes!!! Too much inbreeding and all of those recessive genes start coming out and that's not always a good thing.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#37 Sep 27, 2013
#HalfCherokeeHalfWhiteBestOfBo thWorlds

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#38 Sep 27, 2013
#Both
Ho Train

Bogotá, Colombia

#39 Sep 27, 2013
Hell yeah! you got da cash, my hos be color blind.

Pimpin' ain't easy...
dont give a fook

Jefferson City, TN

#41 Sep 27, 2013
I as well was brought up not mixing races (no matter if it is black white chinese german mexican or whatever race not just black and white). I personally think it makes you lose your culture. I seen a statement talking about southerners...... well my friend that is southern tradition. I don't believe in slavery I hate that it had happened but that is the past. Let it be in the past. I have, white, black, and mexican friends. Yes it started with adam and eve and we all dissapated into our own nations and developed our own cultures. I am sure there will be some reply to this........ each to their own opinion!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unemployment 1 hr Itsme33 112
tessa dean 1 hr jerry 28
Amie Swatzell 2 hr Flowers 2
Trump declared January 20th "National Day of Pa... 2 hr Itsme33 3
Why women march? Attention 2 hr Itsme33 12
Alternative lies 2 hr Itsme33 4
Woman BURSTED at Jail!! 4 hr smarterthanu 6
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 11 hr Itsme33 47

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web