Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Mixing races is disgusting. And I'm not being racist about it, I'm just telling you the truth.

Go ask any elderly black person what they think about it, and they will tell you the same thing. The blacks are just as against interracial mingling as the whites are against it.

The races weren't meant to be together, and it is unnatural to force integration. You end up with a bastard kid that has no proper linear heritage because he is a mish mash of garbage, just like a mutt. People respect pure breeds and pedigree, they do not respect mutts.
starbucks

Buenos Aires, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

carl edwards wrote:
Mixing races is disgusting. And I'm not being racist about it, I'm just telling you the truth.
Go ask any elderly black person what they think about it, and they will tell you the same thing. The blacks are just as against interracial mingling as the whites are against it.
The races weren't meant to be together, and it is unnatural to force integration. You end up with a bastard kid that has no proper linear heritage because he is a mish mash of garbage, just like a mutt. People respect pure breeds and pedigree, they do not respect mutts.
You're just saying that. I bet you put cream in your coffee.
Seriously

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

There is only one race. The human race. Duh. Quit trying to seperate everyone. The only difference is they were born somewhere else or have mor pigment in their skin.
Seriously

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

And Cat Shit you are the most disgusting person on Topix. Who gives a shit what an old person thinks. You must be old cause your thinking goes back to the slave days. Karma is gonna get you mister!
David

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
There is only one race. The human race. Duh. Quit trying to seperate everyone. The only difference is they were born somewhere else or have mor pigment in their skin.
Let's see you roll into to a housing project about 12:00 midnight this Saturday night and start preaching that news. If you live to get out of there, report back to us.
Seriously

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you roll into to a housing project about 12:00 midnight this Saturday night and start preaching that news. If you live to get out of there, report back to us.
By saying that we are all equal? I doubt I would have any problem at all.
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

On second thought. I suppose you are correct.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

It has worked out for many couples and their children. It seems to only be wrong by those who give it that label.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

clueless wrote:
I think everybody should race at the same time.
That's the fun part! lol..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

I think this issue could be looked at on a much broader scale than just black and white.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Hypothetically, might it not result over the long run in an increase in educated and rational Greeneville Topix contributors?

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

I think mixed kids are beautiful. I don't judge mixed couples, whatever makes them happy. As for myself though, I couldn't ever be involved with someone of another race, and I would also be upset if one of my children brought someone home of another color also. Not being racist, it's just the way it is.
EMD

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Damn blacks smell like crayons. What fun is that? Puke
Kaptain Who.

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Nothing wrong with a mixed couple. They are happy. And mixed kids don't have it more rough then non mixed kids. You people are simple minded.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

gator wrote:
<quoted text>
why you don't like black men?
I like em' as friends, but nothing else. I was raised to stay with my own color, and I'm just not attracted to colored men.
Seriously

Piedmont, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

There is only one race. The human race. We all come from two people. You know the man and woman that magicially appeared out of the air, ran around naked in the woods and had conversations with snakes. Oh let not forget that this means we are all the result of incest. Who did adam and eves children have sex with?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Jenny H from the block wrote:
I think mixed kids are beautiful. I don't judge mixed couples, whatever makes them happy. As for myself though, I couldn't ever be involved with someone of another race, and I would also be upset if one of my children brought someone home of another color also. Not being racist, it's just the way it is.
No one calls flamingos racist for not nesting down with woodpeckers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Seriously wrote:
Who did adam and eves children have sex with?
Sounds like a case for CPS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Silly wrote:
Evolution says we all came crawling out of the sea, so I am really turned on by Nemo.
The birth defected fin, his radiant colors, or personality?

I thought I was the only one.......
Are you kidding me

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

You people are what gives the rest of us southerners a bad name. I'm repulsed that this is even an issue for people around here.

As previously stated, "there is only one race, the human race." The color of your skin has nothing to do with who you are inside, and it sure as hell has no impact on the love that two individuals have on another.

Saying you shouldn't date someone from another race is no different than saying you shouldn't date someone with a different hair or eye color from yourself. There is no logic in any argument you have against interracial relationships, just ignorance and hatred.

Go back to your rundown trailers where you do drugs and live off of the government you hate-spewing redneck pieces of white trash. Stop acting like race is still an issue. The year is 2013 and society has left you in its dust, where you belong.

So much for "southern hospitality." You're all just like the majority of the population around here - centered around hypocrisy, bigotry, and drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

166 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
obammy has never had a job 5 min Sargent York 16
Why are dimocrats so lazy 6 min cretin56 4
EYE off Israel war shootdown another plane 8 min Tn Voter 18
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Julia 140,509
psi 13 min anonymous 3
The New America ? 18 min cretin56 61
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster lately is 21 min cretin56 2
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 42 min Questions Questions 104
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 59 min SusieQ 138
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••