Nope dunno who she is. Do u? Lol
dix r 4 chix

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2011
Yep I know her she screwing Ur old man ? That's her type thing
olivia is a skank

Ooltewah, TN

#5 Apr 13, 2011
I'll tell you what kind of person she is... She sleeps with dealers for her dope. she is nothing but trash and she doesn't care. she is a crackhead cannon hole.

Since: Apr 11

Franklin, TN

#6 Apr 16, 2011
oh my god you are so funny...... just pissed off because she took your man john bright away there tazwell so go ahead n keep writing your bull sh*t lmao thats so funny...

Since: Mar 11

Antioch, TN

#7 Apr 16, 2011
I got plenty of $hit to write about her if you got the time to read!! She is trash. And whats funny is I dont have to hide behind a fake username. She knows who I am. And I have not forgotten either. I know that family is going through alot right now. And as far as the rest of them I have no problems at all. Matter of fact I have grown to care alot about the fillers. They have all been good to me besides libby. But she will get hers when the times right. I promise you that.

Since: Apr 11

Franklin, TN

#8 Apr 16, 2011
well there lowmaz if you dont have to hide behind a fake user name i didnt c you post it in your lil trash talk you wrote so if you not so scared who are you then??

Since: Mar 11

Antioch, TN

#9 Apr 29, 2011
Daniel Jennings. I have nothing to hide
wtf people

Salisbury, NC

#10 May 4, 2011
She's a hoe and a lying thieving hoe at that strung out cracked can't even raise her own kids.
family

Charlotte, NC

#11 Apr 7, 2014
She done just fine I'm her kid and u can all keep running yalls mouth God will have his vengeance
Mods

United States

#12 Apr 7, 2014
I thought she snitched for the feds after she got caught in greeneville for coke , u must trust her is all i'll say about her. She will giggle and act nice and sweet just to find out anything she can. Be glad u are not with her if its the same Sara olivia
family

United States

#13 May 28, 2014
You all act like you do no bad. She is my mom and I know she done wrong but for yo u all to know her you all have to be low down scum ass whipes so screw off and go back to shootin dope damn needle junkies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make America White Again 4 min Forum Maniac 33
Dear Telesha SCIARRA 19 min Just me 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 24 min BellaRosaLinda 9,715
Luved those pink shorts 35 min BellaRosaLinda 9
why does your poop stink worse when you have a ... (Jan '12) 1 hr Bean Lover 6
kayaks on every car in g- vegas 2 hr Rapid Rider 1
Drunks of Greeneville (Jun '13) 2 hr Night Club 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages