i do not put out... thank yu vry mch

Since: Jan 11

Fort Campbell, TN

#22 Jan 31, 2011
you should! I'd do you!

Fort Campbell, TN

#23 Jan 31, 2011
I was joking at first but if your really offended by this page I can have it deleted for you. I can hack this website at will like i have done so numerous times and have this topic perminantly deleted. If you want?
shasta_darlene

Gallatin, TN

#24 Jan 31, 2011
it rele doesnt bother me, maybe it shuld...but it doesnt bcause it juss shows tht ppl are imature & apparently obsessed wth me.(:

Johnson City, TN

#25 Jan 31, 2011
I remember you. Everyday when you came into class I wanted to beat you with a baseball bat till you died.

Fort Campbell, TN

#26 Jan 31, 2011
baileyton guy wrote:
I remember you. Everyday when you came into class I wanted to beat you with a baseball bat till you died.
Wow bailyton balls. go do it then.

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jan 31, 2011
I would but then I would go to jail. Or I could kill 2 people with one bat. Hmm... Such a hard decision.
Lmao

Nashville, TN

#28 Jan 31, 2011
Shasta, your ugly as crap and only the desperate guys like you! Everyone else, well they think your nasty. Breanna is so much prettier than you.
shasta knows me lol

Jonesborough, TN

#29 Feb 1, 2011
ok shasta listen you are the biggest slut i know because everytime i turn around i hear bout you f**kn someone else lol i mean who woulda thot a girl could take on 4 guys at once in the back of their car. i dnt know breanna but im pretty positive she dnt look or act like your nasty a**. a guy was sweet enuf to ask you to marry him but you didnt like the way he gave it to you and then had the nerve to tell him to give it to you in a different way..and btw ive heard from most ppl my body looks better then yours, and i deffinetly aint jealous because you run your mouth to my man about me and then you are even too affraid to answer your phone when i try to confront you about it.
shasta_darlene

Gallatin, TN

#30 Feb 1, 2011
shasta knows me lol wrote:
ok shasta listen you are the biggest slut i know because everytime i turn around i hear bout you f**kn someone else lol i mean who woulda thot a girl could take on 4 guys at once in the back of their car. i dnt know breanna but im pretty positive she dnt look or act like your nasty a**. a guy was sweet enuf to ask you to marry him but you didnt like the way he gave it to you and then had the nerve to tell him to give it to you in a different way..and btw ive heard from most ppl my body looks better then yours, and i deffinetly aint jealous because you run your mouth to my man about me and then you are even too affraid to answer your phone when i try to confront you about it.
let me guess shasta sexton?
uhm i hate to tell yu but yu kno nothin about me and i would like to kno who the hell asked me to marry the bcause as far as i kno noone has...
and juss to let yu kno how little yu kno about me. i hve never " took on" 4 guys in the back of a car. so where yu got yur BS, is full of it. i think yu need to have a conversation wit yur source bcause they're lyin to yu.
and yur boy, bcause he aint no man. ran his mouth to me, its sad he has to hve his women take up for me bcause he cant himself.
danielle<3

Fort Campbell, TN

#31 Feb 1, 2011
bahha. I don't know why people have such a big problem with Shasta? damn it's her life. let her do why she wants. lol. she's always been pretty nice towards me. lol. I'm just saying she can make her own choices and only she has the right to think if they are good or bad choices.
Pinkerton

Ringgold, GA

#32 Feb 2, 2011
NEWS FLASH: SOME HUMANS ENJOY SEX; FIND IT PLEASURABLE.

As long as people have taken precautions to protect themselves , I see no problem with anyone enjoying sex. Just because someone enjoys sex doesn't make them a "slut" or a "ho" necessarily. I would save that characterization for those that are selling their bodies for money or other benefit other than the pleasure and mental aspects of sex.
shasta_darlene

United States

#33 Feb 2, 2011
ya'll mke me laugh. but thanks for tha stand up. thanks alot. (:

Fort Campbell, TN

#34 Feb 2, 2011
I have no problem with her showing off her boobs. if anything she should be a rollmodel for other weman. dont be afraid. LOL.

JK

Johnson City, TN

#35 Feb 2, 2011
Hell yea dude_manrod. We need more people like her.
Git-R-Dun

Johnson City, TN

#36 Feb 6, 2011
Wow.....
ojm

Clinton, SC

#37 Feb 6, 2011
Wow all this is just a bunch of bs. Sounds like it just a bunch of jealous girls who shasta has pissed of cause she is better then them and they know it and are afraid of the truth. I think she could kick any of your alls a** and take ur bfs cause she is classy girl and u all are just a bunch of jealous hoes so get a life and back of the girl and watch her take ur bf cause she is better for him then u can ever be.
shasta _not crum_

Jonesborough, TN

#38 Feb 6, 2011
shasta at first i didnt have a problem wit you..i still wouldnt if you wouldnt have ran your mouth bout me..i didnt want you talkin to shi because i dont trust you..no one should. and all the guys that say they need more girls like you are stupider than hell..you dnt respect yourself and thats pahtetic..i for damn sure aint jealoue over you because i can get someone (shiloh) by being myself not disrespecting myself..and when you said i couldnt kick you ass pissed me off because i thank it is funny because you wont even answer my calls when i call you to confront you about it..and im not a mini you because im older than you and i was here first..i dont see why you run your mouth and cant back anythin up..thats kinda funny..oh and btw i aint takin up for shi, im takin up for myself because you said stuff about me to him instead of sayin it to my face..so woman up and talk to me one on one..not sayin fight it out im just sayin this shit needs to end..dnt say shit about me and i wont say shit about you..plain and simple..
Dustin Kirkpatrick

Johnson City, TN

#39 Feb 7, 2011
for 1 all these people on here who talk shit are a bunch of chicken shits who cant even put their true name on here i mean hell far if your gonna talk shit about people grow some balls and tell em to their face and quit hiding behind this damn site...and for 2 I dated this girl and i AM NOT DESPERATE, whatsoever...at first she was a really nice and sweet girl but she done shit in the past which shouldn't have happened but should be forgotten about by now...yea she still does stupid shit and still does shit she shouldn't...but noone can stop her and if she is dumb enough to brag about it then...o well...she should have more respect for herself and GUYS shouldn't be takin advantage of her. she likes to have fun but every now and then she might push it over the edge a bit...all im saying is that she really is awesome to hang out with but it would be nice if she would back off a few of the guys and just find a good one...better to screw one person alot then alot of people once is how i see it but none of yall really know how many times or how many people she has "dun" so shut the hell up...but NOONE is perfect and if she didnt run around with all these guys then maybe a good guy would be able to trust her and have a good relationship with her...Git-R-Dun!!!
gci

Gallatin, TN

#40 Feb 7, 2011
first thing first idiots who post shit on here are f**king stupid. and secondly who ever thinks shasta should be a role modle is dumber then hell. i mean really who ever sends a video to people is a dumb a**. and it wasnt to one guy people it was to two different guys. shasta is a whore, more then likely the biggest in green county. you all just need to grow some. shasta needs to grow some and settle her sht face to face and stop running like a little b**ch. and the girl who has a problem whith her just needs to meet her some where. but hey if this is the only way to get her attention then so be it. and shasta its f***ing retarted hearing you say im not even in school. if it wasnt for your dumb a** going into adult high your stupid ass would still be in school. thats sounds f***ing dumb you saying im not even in high school anymore you dumb a** drop out. and another thing shasta cant whoop any girls a** every fight she has been in she has got her ass whooped. and i would say shasta's count is atleast up to 25 dudes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raising our children to be racist 2 min Booger_ Burns 12
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 7 min Vickernism 49
Is the TAX MAN getting ready to bring the hamme... 39 min Dr Wu 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Lucy the First 9,763
Kathy lowery 1 hr Sheriff Larry 4
The numbers on Trump 1 hr Sheriff Larry 24
kayaks on every car in g- vegas 2 hr Verlin Kruger 5
UN military vehicles invading Virginia are we n... 6 hr zombie 42
Cat got you tale? 14 hr whothehellcares- 24

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages