First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1 Jan 5, 2018
I was traipsing around Walmart today....Please folks take an effing bath at least say, every three days..surely you can do that. Two different people smelled so dammed bad I just about threw up when I walked by them. Not trying to be mean..just damn.
Rodham Mall

Hickory, NC

#2 Jan 5, 2018
Dr Wu wrote:
I was traipsing around Walmart today....Please folks take an effing bath at least say, every three days..surely you can do that. Two different people smelled so dammed bad I just about threw up when I walked by them. Not trying to be mean..just damn.
Amen.
I roll my windows up when driving by because the stench of Hillary supporters is nauseating.
General Beuregard

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2018
Dr Wu wrote:
You dont tell me what to do numbnuts.

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4 Jan 5, 2018
General Beuregard wrote:
<quoted text>

You dont tell me what to do numbnuts.
Shhhh..I thought my numbnuts was ‘our little secret’. Now everyone knows. You’re gonna miss my super-duper numb nuts now as I am taking that privilege away from you..fool
Deputy Dog

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2018
Dr Wu wrote:
I also noticed that some people are wearing two pairs of pajama"s
Backwards

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2018
White people only bath on Sat nite, it’s why I only go to Wally World on Sunday after church.
eight pound lower lip

Hickory, NC

#7 Jan 5, 2018
Backwards wrote:
White people only bath on Sat nite, it’s why I only go to Wally World on Sunday after church.
To bathe?

.... I thought I smelled peanut butter and welfare.
Fancy Pants

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2018
First of the month when the lower class people come in its like a damn freak show in there. Some of them mountain people make me laugh my ass off. Lord help them.
STFU

United States

#9 Jan 10, 2018
Fancy Pants wrote:
First of the month when the lower class people come in its like a damn freak show in there. Some of them mountain people make me laugh my ass off. Lord help them.
I can weed you out real quick , just as quick as I rushed you in 7&6
General Beuregard

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2018
Fancy Pants wrote:
Actually, thats the same way people in Johnson City feel when people from Greene and Hawkins come to town on a weekend. to shop and wartch a movie.
Curious George

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2018
General Beuregard wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually, thats the same way people in Johnson City feel when people from Greene and Hawkins come to town on a weekend. to shop and wartch a movie.
Yeah, So
Tommy Bennett

United States

#12 Jan 10, 2018
Dr Wu wrote:
I've met some cool guys in the men's restrooms. I like to give a helping hand.
told you so

Hickory, NC

#13 Jan 10, 2018
Tommy Bennett wrote:
<quoted text>

I've met some cool guys in the men's restrooms. I like to give a helping hand.
Hey dumba$$, Google 'court allows Topix depositions'....your TB white supremacist garbage is right there staring you in the face.
I hope he litigates the hell out of it....wait....seems as if he already is.
Serves you right.... paybacks are hell.
Good luck.
hope he burns you

Hickory, NC

#14 Jan 10, 2018
told you so wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey dumba$$, Google 'court allows Topix depositions'....your TB white supremacist garbage is right there staring you in the face.
I hope he litigates the hell out of it....wait....seems as if he already is.
Serves you right.... paybacks are hell.
Good luck.
I wonder why his TB bull$hit is on there....hummmm.... do you think perhaps because TB has taken legal action?
Oh no

United States

#15 Jan 10, 2018
hope he burns you wrote:
<quoted text>

I wonder why his TB bull$hit is on there....hummmm.... do you think perhaps because TB has taken legal action?
Sounds like someone got their feelins hurt. Maybe court will pull Tommy's bullshit posts too so everyone will see the wackjob he really is
good luck

Hickory, NC

#16 Jan 10, 2018
Oh no wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds like someone got their feelins hurt. Maybe court will pull Tommy's bullshit posts too so everyone will see the wackjob he really is
He's a great guy.
He certainly never waged a year long campaign to assassinate someone's character and attempt to financially cripple their business.

.... told you so.
blue & grey

United States

#17 Jan 10, 2018
Someone has a very unhealthy,childish obsession with Mr. Bennett. I am to the point that it’s very annoying and vulgar and I will help with the expense of exposing and eradicating this person from topix. It should not take much to take care of this. Some people are bird shit even if it’s not a full moon.
it is about time

Hickory, NC

#18 Jan 10, 2018
[QUOTE who="blue & grey"]Someone has a very unhealthy,childish obsession with Mr. Bennett. I am to the point that it’s very annoying and vulgar and I will help with the expense of exposing and eradicating this person from topix. It should not take much to take care of this. Some people are bird shit even if it’s not a full moon.[/QUOTE]

I will second that.

.... something is afoot.
thats fair

Hickory, NC

#19 Jan 10, 2018
it is about time wrote:
<quoted text>

I will second that.

.... something is afoot.
I was reading further and wasn't surprised at all to see that a Texas couple was awarded a $13.8 million dollar judgement.
Hahaha

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2018
thats fair wrote:
<quoted text>

I was reading further and wasn't surprised at all to see that a Texas couple was awarded a $13.8 million dollar judgement.
Umm ok cool. Good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Takoma hospital closing 5 min mower fixer 73
What's going in at Ryan's Steakhouse? 13 min mower fixer 7
ghs football 28 min Juan Valdez 15
John Brennan security clearance revoked 38 min Blind faith 14
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize 1 hr Blind faith 721
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 3 hr tickles 388
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 11,664

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages