Unorthodox

Prairie Village, KS

#1 Sep 6, 2013
We're no longer together so why do i feel guilty ?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Unorthodox wrote:
We're no longer together so why do i feel guilty ?
Wow... very sad... Sorry to hear you're going through something like that.
Unorthodox

Prairie Village, KS

#3 Sep 6, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... very sad... Sorry to hear you're going through something like that.
Love is a dangerous thing it can destroy you it's trusting it don't
I've learned valuable lesson ..how to walk away
Shit goes wrong so you appreciate it when it goes right .well back to my doc drink .. Cheers !

Location hidden

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Unorthodox wrote:
<quoted text>
Love is a dangerous thing it can destroy you it's trusting it don't
I've learned valuable lesson ..how to walk away
Shit goes wrong so you appreciate it when it goes right .well back to my doc drink .. Cheers !
Cheers. I think it all gets better with time. Good luck.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#5 Sep 7, 2013
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE ANYMORE! YOUR WIFE OR EX TREATS YOU LIKE A CHILD AND IS DEMANDING, IT'S HER WAY OR HELL TO PAY! YOU CAN TREAT HER BETTER THAN ANYONE EVER HAS AND SHE IS NEVER SATISFIED! SHE IS ABLE TO SAVE HER MONEY AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NONE THEN YOU HAVE TO PAWN TO HAVE MONEY TO GO TO WORK! SHE MAKES YOU USE YOUR VEHICLE, YOUR GAS, TO RUN ERRANDS ALTHOUGH YOUR WORKING! SHE DOESN'T CARE OR REALIZE YOU COULD LOSE YOUR JOB BY TAKING OFF! SHE IS AN IDIOT AND THEY THINK THEIR RIGHT AND SMARTER THAN YOU! IF SHE GETS BAD AT SOMEONE ELSE, SHE TAKES IT OUT ON YOU! LIKE I SAID, YOU CAN TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN BUT YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME CAUSE SHE WANTS SOMEONE THAT GETS DRUNK AND SPENDS NO TIME WITH HER! NEVER,NEVER WILL I HAVE A F-KING WOMAN AGAIN!

Location hidden

#6 Sep 7, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE ANYMORE! YOUR WIFE OR EX TREATS YOU LIKE A CHILD AND IS DEMANDING, IT'S HER WAY OR HELL TO PAY! YOU CAN TREAT HER BETTER THAN ANYONE EVER HAS AND SHE IS NEVER SATISFIED! SHE IS ABLE TO SAVE HER MONEY AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NONE THEN YOU HAVE TO PAWN TO HAVE MONEY TO GO TO WORK! SHE MAKES YOU USE YOUR VEHICLE, YOUR GAS, TO RUN ERRANDS ALTHOUGH YOUR WORKING! SHE DOESN'T CARE OR REALIZE YOU COULD LOSE YOUR JOB BY TAKING OFF! SHE IS AN IDIOT AND THEY THINK THEIR RIGHT AND SMARTER THAN YOU! IF SHE GETS BAD AT SOMEONE ELSE, SHE TAKES IT OUT ON YOU! LIKE I SAID, YOU CAN TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN BUT YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME CAUSE SHE WANTS SOMEONE THAT GETS DRUNK AND SPENDS NO TIME WITH HER! NEVER,NEVER WILL I HAVE A F-KING WOMAN AGAIN!
Good morning, angryguy.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, angryguy.
I GUESS! SO FAR MAYBE BUT, WAIT UNTIL LATER! HOPE YOUR HAVING A LOVELY MORNING!
Guy

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2013
This guy right here has a married woman who was once one of my closest friends in love with me but married to the wrong guy who is an ass bag. Meanwhile I have a great girl who I care about but know she isn't the one but this friend who is married to the ass bag is. Meanwhile I feel like a p.o.s. because of all of this. Try living with that for awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miranda Finley 32 min Annoying 9
The numbers on Trump 1 hr Sheriff Larry 14
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 1 hr Stupid people suck 10
Steven dunbar 1 hr Babababa 21
Favorite cookie.. 1 hr Dr Wu 6
What a mess 1 hr Dr Wu 20
Flesh eating bacteria 1 hr Dr Wu 11
Mother going crazy! 4 hr We fell for it 22
Obama declares gaybar a National Monument 6 hr Leadway 22
More from around the web