Interested in excellent rap?

Interested in excellent rap?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Amma

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 19, 2014
What if you could get amazing rap music in Greeneville for just a few bucks a ticket? We have one of the best MCs you've ever heard right here- his name is 7 Figgaz.

Check him out here and see all his info: https://www.facebook.com/7FIggazTheGreat

We're planning big things. If you like rap, keep watching the FB page and the upcoming website. Experienced musician doing great things in the rap/hip hop world right here in good ol' Greeneville, TN.

Upcoming contests and more! Win cds, tshirts and more schwag!
noise

Athens, TN

#2 Aug 19, 2014
No not really.
the man

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2014
Go to Ferguson,MO. Bet the animals would like it.
blood

Johnson City, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2014
'excellent,' and 'rap,' are exclusive terms.

“You know what time it is”

Since: Aug 14

All over the place

#5 Aug 19, 2014
Rap is just rhymes over and over and over. Same ol thing over and over and over. Rap is the Athem of the Criminal Animals. Put some cheese on dat ham sammich. Wiggle wiggle wiggle.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 20, 2014
No such thing as excellent rap. No such thing as good rap either.
Amma

Greeneville, TN

#8 Aug 23, 2014
Wow, y'all are really convinced that rap or hip hop can't be good music. Shame. No criminals involved here. Shame that local artists don't get the support they need to do their work. If you don't take the time to listen, you're just talkin' about what you've heard BEFORE.
Bubba

Mountain View, CA

#9 Aug 24, 2014
Amma wrote:
Wow, y'all are really convinced that rap or hip hop can't be good music. Shame. No criminals involved here. Shame that local artists don't get the support they need to do their work. If you don't take the time to listen, you're just talkin' about what you've heard BEFORE.
I'm pretty sure he's a drug dealer
GUILTY AS CHARGED

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Aug 24, 2014
Rap is noise pollution.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 24, 2014
TheUnkownPoster wrote:
No such thing as excellent rap. No such thing as good rap either.
Absolutely! I feel dumber by just hearing it.
Amma

Greeneville, TN

#12 Aug 24, 2014
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure he's a drug dealer
And I'm pretty sure you're a dumb hillbilly, but I hadn't brought it up in discussion. Geez. Judge people much???
Rap Crap Trap

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Aug 24, 2014
Rap is for wanna-be musicians that have NO TALENT!
Hell no

Chuckey, TN

#14 Aug 24, 2014
Rap is nothing but garbage.
Just Me

Johnson City, TN

#15 Aug 25, 2014
Rap just plain ole SUCKS.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#16 Aug 26, 2014
Amma wrote:
What if you could get amazing rap music in Greeneville for just a few bucks a ticket? We have one of the best MCs you've ever heard right here- his name is 7 Figgaz.
Check him out here and see all his info: https://www.facebook.com/7FIggazTheGreat
We're planning big things. If you like rap, keep watching the FB page and the upcoming website. Experienced musician doing great things in the rap/hip hop world right here in good ol' Greeneville, TN.
I went and checked some of his stuff out. He's pretty good. Really liked Let's Ride I think it was called. Thanks for sharing. Always good to hear about local artists.
Amma

Greeneville, TN

#18 Aug 28, 2014
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I went and checked some of his stuff out. He's pretty good. Really liked Let's Ride I think it was called. Thanks for sharing. Always good to hear about local artists.
Thank you. I appreciate you checking out his work.

“You know what time it is”

Since: Aug 14

All over the place

#19 Aug 28, 2014
Amma wrote:
I have never seen a rap spitter with a musical intrument in his hand. If your a rapper you aren't a musician. Maybe an artist but a musician not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 21 min Florida born 34
Gone too soon 22 min mee 14
Mean Walmart Rant... 52 min Forum Maniac 70
Hyperion 1 hr Kudzu 8
I am racist I want to change 1 hr Gnome 44
Any unfaithful men in Greeneville 1 hr Vickernism 5
Good mechanic to replace an alternator? 1 hr WOW 7
SG Volleyball 6 hr Volleyball Victor 24

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web