Where are they now,Christabel Salisbury

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Just wondering

Abingdon, VA

#1 Jun 18, 2010
All the folks we see get arrested,how many actually do time?

Christabel Salisbury,"snitch"an y of you know her? Haven't saw anything of her but her "Man looking" photo on FB...she still shooting people up with dirty needles and passing HIV to everyone?
John Bright? "Tank" what a joke..where is he?Heard he working out of town,working..hahaha! Max Southerland? Daimiam? ALL the trash f accross from Forest St park,where did they all disapear to?
Joker

Smyrna, TN

#2 Jun 19, 2010
Not many do time in this town. Last I heard of Christabel she was hanging with the black Cuban named Alberto. He was arrested on drug charges and is locked up. She was living with her mother over toward Hawkins Co.

Damien is out, once again, and living in town.
Just wondering

Abingdon, VA

#3 Jun 19, 2010
Heard her and her mother were going back & forth to Fla. big dope slut that she is,it wouldnt suprise me.
Shes a snitch,better watch her,saw court papers that the one she snitched on receives after they get there time and she sung like a bird.
curious

Franklin, TN

#4 Jun 19, 2010
I thought her Mom had died. Does she really have Aids?
just wondering

Abingdon, VA

#5 Jun 19, 2010
I have heard she does and isnt telling anyone,she has given many people hep c by stealing dirty needles @ the hospital and using them on others,her so called friends.She steals them out of dirty sharps boxes!Who would want to be a friend of hers,she is so sick!Some of the things this slut has done to people would sicken anyone.
Carrie

Abingdon, VA

#6 Jun 19, 2010
as far as I know her Ma is still alive,how I will never know,puttin up with the trash she raised.
I use to run with Bell a very long time ago.All Ive read is true.When she was with that Steve guy or any other guy,she likes to do all the sick shit.When She lived on Carson St.,Instead of cleaning up dog crap in the house,she would just cover it up with anything.She thinks shes some kind of princess,more like a demend from hell..Stay away from her,she will infect you or snitch on you,one is bad as the other!
Carrie

Abingdon, VA

#7 Jun 19, 2010
Joker wrote:
Not many do time in this town. Last I heard of Christabel she was hanging with the black Cuban named Alberto. He was arrested on drug charges and is locked up. She was living with her mother over toward Hawkins Co.
Damien is out, once again, and living in town.
anywhere theres a needle full of dope,thats where Bell will be!
I hate that bitch

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2010
nothing but trash. she will screw ANYTHING!! And I agree with Carrie, Bell is where the dope is. Thats one nasty whore. Her sisters are the same way. Someone said they saw her and her sister in a truck stop parking lot selling their asses for crack money. Also she has been messing around with some guy named James, who is married I think. Go figure.
I hate that bitch

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jun 25, 2010
And yes, her mother died. not that she would sober up long enough to care or anything.
Summertime

United States

#10 Jun 25, 2010
Not sure who this girl is but she's done somebody wrong!!! Lol
Tee Off on Your Head

Kingston Springs, TN

#11 Jun 25, 2010
Don't know her but I just looked her up on fb, and she has a smokin body!
Meme

Abingdon, VA

#12 Jun 25, 2010
Tee Off on Your Head wrote:
Don't know her but I just looked her up on fb, and she has a smokin body!
All her pics are clear but that one,I dont think thats her body,if you look @her other pics..lol..bull dyke! All of em are ugly
she looks like trash

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jun 25, 2010
That one of her in a bikini is blurry, you cant see all the track marks and crystal bumps.
mmmmm

Kingston Springs, TN

#14 Jun 26, 2010
Hell I don't care if she's got a mark or two with a body like that. I would tear that ass up!
mmmmm

Kingston Springs, TN

#15 Jun 26, 2010
I'd like to put some gravy on her and make a salisbury steak.
I hate that bitch

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jun 27, 2010
maybe so, but she has a face that looks like a rock road.
michael

Abingdon, VA

#17 Jun 28, 2010
mmmmm wrote:
Hell I don't care if she's got a mark or two with a body like that. I would tear that ass up!
Guess you want hep B too then!
mmmmm

Kingston Springs, TN

#18 Jun 28, 2010
michael wrote:
<quoted text> Guess you want hep B too then!
Hell I probably already have it lol I love sluts.
Wondering

Abingdon, VA

#19 Jun 28, 2010
You probably do
trueblood

Santa Barbara, CA

#22 Jun 29, 2010
which john bright(aka tank) are u talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SPYGATE Much Worse Than Watergate 11 min Mountain Woman 29
How Did That Work Out For You? 29 min Stefan Halper 3
Promises 34 min Stefan Halper 50
mueller probe imploding 50 min He Who Laughs Last 68
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize 50 min He Who Laughs Last 99
Mueller Admits He Can Not Indict 1 hr Muledeer meets Levin 21
Comey coordinated Russia testimony with Mueller 1 hr Bob Muledeer 39
Happy memorial day! 5 hr Papa Blister 22

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance