the hyperion

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
humanhater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I drive from Morristown to go there at least once a week. Last night was the worse night ever, the worse service. On their facebook they state that bottomless beer cups were 5 dollars we get there and they 8. Not a big deal but getting a refill on the cup was like pulling teeth, no one ever came to our table and if they did and said they'd be back with more beer they never showed up. So disappointing everytime I'm there I bring at least 6 or more people and tip very well. Needless to say I won't be there anymore ill take my business to knoxville.
i no best

Bulls Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

THEY DONT NEED YOUR COMPANY ANY WAY THEY HAVE PLEANTY BEST PLACE AROUND TO GO ANYWAY
Yep

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Place was pretty cool until they started that bottomless cup crap. That brought in ever piece of trash in Greeneville, which run off the decent people.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

10

9

6

The employees hate running themselves ragged trying to keep up with the ole "bottomless" cup deal and I know for a fact they can't stand having to deal with it. Looks like a bunch of orphans huddled around the bar with fifty little plastic cups sticking out over the bar's edge "demanding" they be refilled pronto. Try top shelf at eight bucks a shot, run up a $200-300 tab besides leaving very generous tips and I guarantee you won't get "poor" service (they'll be fighting over who waits on you) but eight bucks for the night? Give me a break!(-:
Who cares

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

13

4

2

Place is trashy and I wish it would go out of business. If I were a cop I would sit outside and bust all the pill head losers who go there. Gives Greeneville a bad name. They have swinger sex parties in the back. Cant get any good restaurants in Gville but we can have a trashy sex swingers bar.
FriendofBull

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

GSP_trpr wrote:
The employees hate running themselves ragged trying to keep up with the ole "bottomless" cup deal and I know for a fact they can't stand having to deal with it. Looks like a bunch of orphans huddled around the bar with fifty little plastic cups sticking out over the bar's edge "demanding" they be refilled pronto. Try top shelf at eight bucks a shot, run up a $200-300 tab besides leaving very generous tips and I guarantee you won't get "poor" service (they'll be fighting over who waits on you) but eight bucks for the night? Give me a break!(-:
RICH PEOPLE don't you just hate them
i care

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who cares wrote:
Place is trashy and I wish it would go out of business. If I were a cop I would sit outside and bust all the pill head losers who go there. Gives Greeneville a bad name. They have swinger sex parties in the back. Cant get any good restaurants in Gville but we can have a trashy sex swingers bar.
YEAH A CRAP HOLE THAT NEED SHUTTING DOWN! NOT ONE GOOD PLACE IN TOWN AND THE CoPS LET IT ALONE! MAYBE THYE SWINGING WITH THE FILTH & PILLHEADS IN THERE TOO! BAD NEWS FOR GVILLE! SHUT THE DUMPS DOWN BURNS! DO YOUR JOB! WE SICK OF IT!
shett eater in bllodline

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 12, 2012
 
FriendofBull wrote:
<quoted text>RICH PEOPLE don't you just hate them
and here he is again just follow the post and be your own judge always talking about rich people WORKING MAN LOL and smokin dope hang in ther buddy first month just 3 weeks away lol
FriendofSnake

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 12, 2012
 
shett eater in bllodline wrote:
<quoted text>and here he is again just follow the post and be your own judge always talking about rich people WORKING MAN LOL and smokin dope hang in ther buddy first month just 3 weeks away lol
keep guessing someday you might get it right - pounding sand works
Wow

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

i care wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH A CRAP HOLE THAT NEED SHUTTING DOWN! NOT ONE GOOD PLACE IN TOWN AND THE CoPS LET IT ALONE! MAYBE THYE SWINGING WITH THE FILTH & PILLHEADS IN THERE TOO! BAD NEWS FOR GVILLE! SHUT THE DUMPS DOWN BURNS! DO YOUR JOB! WE SICK OF IT!
Why should they shut it down? Who are you to say if its a good place or bad place? Maybe they should shut your church down because some don't like whats going on there. America is a free country, people have a right to go to places like the Hyp, just like people have the right to go to any church.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they shut it down? Who are you to say if its a good place or bad place? Maybe they should shut your church down because some don't like whats going on there. America is a free country, people have a right to go to places like the Hyp, just like people have the right to go to any church.
To each their own when it comes to where they want to hang out. But the church comparison is a little extreme. One is where drunks hang out, women dress sexy and make eyes with the guys there, and if you don't know someone there you had better not go alone, and the other is a bar.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I went to the Hyperion once and thought it sucked.They had a band outside and they sucked also.
do right

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they shut it down? Who are you to say if its a good place or bad place? Maybe they should shut your church down because some don't like whats going on there. America is a free country, people have a right to go to places like the Hyp, just like people have the right to go to any church.
ppl at my church don't get drunk and drive our roads. ppl at my church don't do drugs in the parking lot. ppl at my church don't have sex orgys in a camper behind it. ppl like them are why our country is going downhill. ppl like you know it's wrong but want to go with the crowd. grow up and get right with jesus!
Wow

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 13, 2012
 
do right wrote:
<quoted text>
ppl at my church don't get drunk and drive our roads. ppl at my church don't do drugs in the parking lot. ppl at my church don't have sex orgys in a camper behind it. ppl like them are why our country is going downhill. ppl like you know it's wrong but want to go with the crowd. grow up and get right with jesus!
Your church must be full of non-sinners. I must visit, because I've never seen a person who doesn't sin, nor one that doesn't judge others.

James 4:12

There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
Wow

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

4

1

1

I could almost guarantee someone at your church has drove drunk and I'm sure someone has popped a pill right before walking in the church door. And how many priest have got caught molesting little boys?
do right

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow wrote:
I could almost guarantee someone at your church has drove drunk and I'm sure someone has popped a pill right before walking in the church door. And how many priest have got caught molesting little boys?
i'm not your keeper brother. live in sin, sin, sin. get drunk. do drugs. have orgys. remember you'll answer jesus and burn in hades.
Wow

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 13, 2012
 
do right wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not your keeper brother. live in sin, sin, sin. get drunk. do drugs. have orgys. remember you'll answer jesus and burn in hades.
Again you need to read your bible on judging.

Luke 6:37

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

With that being said, I wouldn't get within 10 feet of that camper! Lmao

But it's not for me to say there's anything wrong with what they do in that camper.

I think church is a great thing, but usually the ones in the church condemning others are 10x worse than some people in the jails. They just haven't been caught. There's a lot of evil people in churches.
GvilleGrad

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Why do people act rich? Why do people act black ? Why do people act this way or that way ? I 've been to the Hype and it's not my cup of tea, however let people be who they are because you certainly aren't going to change them. What you see is what you get. Find yourself, let others be who they are, and realize everyone's uniqueness is what makes the world interesting. On a side note, the Hype has great appetizers and a wonderful lunch menu.
do right

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

attend the church of hyperon. visit the camper and harlots. do as you wish. worship sin. i'll attend my church and worship my heavenly father jesus christ. i love him. peace.
Wow

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

One last thing and I'm done, because this topic is boring me.

A lot of those people at the Hyp on Saturday night, will be sitting beside you in church on Sunday morning.

And that's a fact, Jack

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

132 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min SHM 138,453
suicide on viking mountain 6 min so sad 5
Poverty Level breaks 50 year record under obammy 14 min Deadbeat Democrats 2
creekside market on ashville hwy 18 min fruit2o 1
Greeneville Post Office 19 min corvair 5
Are you in poverty - thank obammy 20 min Democrats are fools 5
Will the deadbeat democrat collapse America 22 min Too smart to be a democra 18
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 2 hr Trim BUSH 811
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••