whatever

Kingsport, TN

#23 Nov 30, 2010
who is brandy?
LMFAO

Cookeville, TN

#24 Nov 30, 2010
yea ur use to ppl cumin in ur face huh hahahhaha
& I bet that u actually take care of ur kids even ur own family talks sh!t about u

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25 Nov 30, 2010
got to her house and see who takes care of them she lives in kingsport off of 26 im sure she will give u directions unless ur to dam* scared
Two Tons

Hendersonville, TN

#26 Nov 30, 2010
Brandy is too much woman for me to handle. But that's just me. Some guys like fat girls.
noser

Kingsport, TN

#27 Nov 30, 2010
Brandy brandy she is so fine, on her knees every time
Been there done that

Cookeville, TN

#28 Dec 1, 2010
I tried doin her once but her pu$$y was so loose that I stuck it in her @ss but that wasnt much better so I acted like I got off, got out got dressed and bounced. that ho aint seen me since! I sure as hell avoid her bc that chick that started this was right bc she got so many kids u would think it was a day care & I sure as hell aint givin her another one to neglect ahaha
& no that b*tch dont live in kingsport either she still in greeneville
telling like it is

Johnson City, TN

#29 Dec 1, 2010
jason is nothing but a s.o.b. brandy would never waiste her time on a dead beat like that again. she has a good man now and is doing very well for both her nd her kids.so the joke is on you bitches. so you all can suck it and go straight to hell with jason right along with you. aething else it is true that three out four of her children are jasons and soon she will have the last laugh.
telling like it is

Johnson City, TN

#30 Dec 1, 2010
she does live in kingsport if you can find where she lives in greeneville ill give you a hundred bucks
ur a dumbass

Cookeville, TN

#31 Dec 1, 2010
over half of these posts are brandy! thats not hard to figure out when all the ppl defending her are from different counties I mean come on now! how stupid are u really?
bobby and farah

Jonesborough, TN

#32 Jun 18, 2011
haha wrote:
thats a JOKE! 3 of her kids aren't by the same guy I doubt she even knows who her baby daddies are haha!
brandys my lil cousin and yes three of her 4 kids r by the same dead beat drt bag she also takes care of ALL her kids veryy well why do you puss* mfs hide behind screen names thats so weak
ummm really

Johnson City, TN

#33 Jun 18, 2011
bobby and farah wrote:
<quoted text>brandys my lil cousin and yes three of her 4 kids r by the same dead beat drt bag she also takes care of ALL her kids veryy well why do you puss* mfs hide behind screen names thats so weak
i'm glad ur taking up for brandy she is one of my friends but you shouldn't of even commented on this thread.. it hadn't been commentted on sice dec 1st and you bumbed it back up to the top again for ppl to start talking shit again.. now she has two thread on here back to back because of that....
ummm really

Johnson City, TN

#34 Jun 18, 2011
* commented**since**bumped*
words i misspelled, sorry..
deal with it

Monroe, NC

#35 Jun 19, 2011
People never seem to amaze me. Brandys got 4 beautiful girls that she takes very good care of and what you haters need to do is drop your jealousy and move on. Why do you care what, who, or where she's at? Oh I get it because your nosey bitches that have way too much time on your hands. Grow up!!!!
personaly know

United States

#36 Jul 3, 2013
Brandy has always been lazy and nasty.Thats why she got charged with neglect in washington county.Making those little girls live in dog shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great jobs numbers! 4 min Trumpisreallytranny 34
High point of administration 12 min Trumpisreallytranny 46
Pray for Kohlrabi 16 min Trumpisreallytranny 22
mauri peters 43 min Crushin 3
Kristen Darnell 51 min Crazy eights 8
Sam Hudson (Nov '11) 1 hr neighbor 15
Lower Back Tattoos on Women 1 hr Mrs Roberson 23
Max Planck For Sheriff 1 hr Max Planck 269
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 11 hr Beginning and th... 59

Greeneville Jobs