Since: Jul 09

Franklin, TN

#1 Jul 25, 2009
Will it be the end of the we know it?

Type December 2012 into your search engine and see what you think.

It'll make you think!

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2009
So what is it?

Franklin, TN

#3 Jul 25, 2009
Maya Scholars, in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador and North America, have been watching with amusement and dismay as self-styled experts proclaim that ancient Maya prophets foretold an earth-shattering happening to occur December 21, 2012. This predicted phenomenon gets described in contradictory but often cataclysmic fashion--as an ecological collapse, a sunspot storm, a rare cosmic conjunction of the earth, sun, and the galactic center, a new and awesome stage of our evolution, and even a sudden reversal of the Earth's magnetic field which will erase all our computer drives. One even predicts the earth's initiation into a Galactic Federation, whose elders have been accelerating our evolution with a "galactic beam" for the last 5000 years. In sum, the world as we know it will suddenly come to a screeching halt.

Franklin, TN

#4 Jul 25, 2009
And you're just now learning about this dingbud?! Google "Planet X" as well... you seem to like conspiracy theories, and this is another good one... I'm not being hateful.. I really think you will enjoy learning about it... there is an object entering our solar system.. they say that it will come around about the year 2012... also, there may be a Biblical connection to this planet.. weird...

while it all interests me, i still could care less... we're going to die some day.. might as well be 2012. I'm ready to meet the Lord.

Franklin, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2009
I've known about this for several years. I just found this forum and wanted to see what people think of it.
There's different opinions from everyone. I've talked to those who are curious and those who feel it's a bunch of bull.
One thing's for certain...after that date rolls around, we'll know something!
best lookin guy in gville

United States

#6 Jul 29, 2009
u wanna know when the end of the world will be.... no body knows einstein
onlythelord knows

Little Switzerland, NC

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Sorry I had dug this up from 3yrs ago but only our father in heaven know when this world will end and that's when he gets ready to come back untill then we need to all believe in the lord thank him for what he has giving us and worship him...that's what I think about all this!!!!!

“I'd like to propose a toaster”

Since: Oct 12

Chuckey, Tennessee

#8 Oct 16, 2012
dingbud wrote:
Will it be the end of the we know it?
Type December 2012 into your search engine and see what you think.
It'll make you think!
In 1985 Marty McFly used a time machine to travel to the year 2015 to see his future son. Therefore we can conclude that the world does not end in 2012.

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Well the myans are all dead and their calendar didn't say that was going to happen so how can you trust it? But I do believe in stupid people and if a lot of stupid people think something is going to happen than something stupid is going to happen, I got my money on a death cult.
Just me

Antioch, TN

#10 Oct 16, 2012
End of the world
your future x wife

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Just me wrote:
End of the world
GOD (pun intended) I hope so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks & Gays 17 min mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 39
I'm terrified of Muslims 48 min roger-roger 85
Sick of all the cheating 53 min CONCERNED 2
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 1 hr BigBubba 297
Looking 1 hr Well hell 8
Tony Martin 2 hr cavalier 8
Making America Great 4 hr z0neCrew 4
How facts backfire 6 hr General Sherman 30
Kendra Tweed 7 hr wow 14
More from around the web