just me

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 3, 2013
It's interesting that as long as a subject being discussed on this forum is related to someones morals, everyone is posting all the intimate details. When a legimate question is posted, no one is interested. I will ask again. Can/will anyone give any information concerning Bill Browns qualifications for his position as head of Home Land Security? What was his educational back ground BEFORE he was appointed to this job. Where did he go to school? High School? College? Military? Anything that would have qualified him to be interviewed for the job, much less hired for the position. I'm sure he has had "on the job" training and I'm sure TEMA and FEMA love him dearly, BUT how did he get the job? Why is that a "secret"?
Ralph

Greeneville, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2013
just me wrote:
It's interesting that as long as a subject being discussed on this forum is related to someones morals, everyone is posting all the intimate details. When a legimate question is posted, no one is interested. I will ask again. Can/will anyone give any information concerning Bill Browns qualifications for his position as head of Home Land Security? What was his educational back ground BEFORE he was appointed to this job. Where did he go to school? High School? College? Military? Anything that would have qualified him to be interviewed for the job, much less hired for the position. I'm sure he has had "on the job" training and I'm sure TEMA and FEMA love him dearly, BUT how did he get the job? Why is that a "secret"?
I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard that he was screwing Janet Napolitano, Head of Homeland Security for the U.S., and she put him in the position. It's a secret, because she is alleged to be a lesbian.
just me

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Ralph, thanks for your post. However, that has nothing to do with the original question. It just proves my point.....it's got to be about someone's morals before you get a reply on Topix.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 3, 2013
just me wrote:
It just proves my point.....it's got to be about someone's morals before you get a reply on Topix.
Not every Topix forum does this ring true. Greeneville forums is nothing more than comic relief and trying to open closed minds, for me. If you want a legit conversation, you need to find a bigger community or try the Politix forums.

http://politix.topix.com/
just me

Johnson City, TN

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Thanks for the info. I'm new to forums
just me

Johnson City, TN

#6 Aug 3, 2013
I've checked out the other forums and nothing seems to fit my question. It is so simple to answer. I thought maybe some of his friends would be glad to tell us his back ground. This seems to be a forum "where friends meet". It's really not a political question. He has been trashed all over this forum before. This would give someone an opportunity to say something "nice" about him. There must be something nice!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 3, 2013
Heh, well I try not to post nice or negative on people. Simply because this isn't the place. If you only have nice to say about someone, there is bound to be an idiot that doesn't even know the person and trashes them. Good luck on your venture for knowledge. lol :)
just me

Johnson City, TN

#8 Aug 3, 2013
Greeneville is full of secrets, guess this must be one of them! LOL
long ago

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2013
lI knew Bill Brown long ago when we were in high school. At that time he dropped out of school after the tenth grade at North Greene.
just me

Johnson City, TN

#10 Aug 3, 2013
to "long ago". Thank you for the information.
How on Earth, could being a "drop out" qualify anyone for the job he has. He may have gotten his GED, but even at that? Wonder what the salary for his position is? I'm betting he is well paid for that amount of education. I don't think you major in anything getting a GED....if he got a GED.
Hey

Bulls Gap, TN

#11 Aug 3, 2013
just me

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 3, 2013
To "Hey" Thanks for the link. See, I knew there was someone who would have something nice to say on this forum! Thanks again
One of five or more

Haymarket, VA

#13 Aug 3, 2013
It's a shame that a high school drop out can get a job like this when honest people with good morals that have a high school diplomas can't even get a job in Greeneville. Too Sad.
dropout

Cherryville, NC

#14 Aug 3, 2013
This is a shame. I'm a dropout and went back to school got my GED and went on to school. I'm working a six figure job now.
One of five or more

Haymarket, VA

#15 Aug 3, 2013
Want to know what this this pile of crap makes (which won't make you feel good about the use of your tax money), file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)requesting disclosure. For the most, salary bands are able to be obtained.
IN THE KNOW

Johnson City, TN

#16 Aug 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard that he was screwing Janet Napolitano, Head of Homeland Security for the U.S., and she put him in the position. It's a secret, because she is alleged to be a lesbian.
that is his speed!
aha

Greeneville, TN

#17 Aug 18, 2013
the man with the flat knees always get's the good jobs...you blow your way to the top

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Aug 18, 2013
So what EXACTLY is your problem with Bill Brown? Since you came on Topix to get the goods on him, you must not be an upstanding citizen.
HARRISON

Johnson City, TN

#19 Aug 18, 2013
Saw him at the fair all over some woman from the rescue squad. He is a sleez bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 4 min Independent1 1,760
RIP Jeff Roark 1 hr old friend 4
Poll Ur church members talk in tongs? 3 hr Tired of it 4
4 apply for school director 4 hr Former county grad 17
South Greene High School 5 hr Just sayin 27
live at the valley 5 hr jjj 52
ymca 5 hr Dr Wu 2
Lisa 5 hr Dr Wu 21
women with pretty eyes. (Jan '11) 9 hr knows both 70
More from around the web