Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

theangryguy wrote:
Sorry. Still have those horrible sores on my ass and not getting a lot of sleep.
Why are you using my name?!!
really

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

theangryguy wrote:
Sorry. Still have those horrible sores on my ass and not getting a lot of sleep.
Go away and leave these people alone!We all know you hate life and yourself,but why do you feel the need to talk trash about a dead man.Tasteless.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you using my name?!!
Odd... I think you pissed someone off...
Might wanna register then you'll have a snazzy blue name and no one can pretend to be normal, I mean pretend to be you.
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

To be honest, I'm gay and I love big black one's and have not had one in a while.So i try to take it out on other people. Can anyone help me find one?
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>Go away and leave these people alone!We all know you hate life and yourself,but why do you feel the need to talk trash about a dead man.Tasteless.
Talk trash?! Way too many people on the road that shouldn't be allowed to drive! They tailgate which causes wrecks, they give turn signals exactly when turning and not before, they text, they speed, they show off, they drink, shall I go on?!! If this person did anything of the above well, what else is there to say?!
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd... I think you pissed someone off...
Might wanna register then you'll have a snazzy blue name and no one can pretend to be normal, I mean pretend to be you.
I don't care.....life goes on!
Chasity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk trash?! Way too many people on the road that shouldn't be allowed to drive! They tailgate which causes wrecks, they give turn signals exactly when turning and not before, they text, they speed, they show off, they drink, shall I go on?!! If this person did anything of the above well, what else is there to say?!
Well he didn't so why don't you stfu?!?!? You're ignorant and scared to post your name because you know you're the weaker man on the totem pole!!!
Brandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Chasity wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he didn't so why don't you stfu?!?!? You're ignorant and scared to post your name because you know you're the weaker man on the totem pole!!!
Dont let these clowns get you worked up. There is a special place for each of them.
revwright

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

sad wrote:
<quoted text> Wow you are one pitiful sick human being. With being said why don't you get a life. No one deserves to die. You better think about what you said next it would be you or one of your loved ones. Praying for this family!!
What the f-n difference is it whether he was christian faith or not??? Gimme a break...SICK just SICK
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Chasity wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, okay!
Kirk alexander

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

He was a great person god bless him hope all id well with the family im a good friend of his son just wanted to say ill be praying for the family and his son knows how to reach me if you guys need anything god bless!!
Kirk alexander

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Hope all is well with the family****
amy shelton

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
Serves the bastard right, if he was speeding he deserved to wreck!!
you are a piece of crap for writing that. what if it was some of your family or a friend. i hope someday you are crossing the road and someone drives a motorcycle right straight up your ass. He was a good guy, and no one deserves to die. karma is a bitch. do you have a son or a dad or an uncle. karma is a mother ! hope it bites you in the butt
if you wanna post stupid crap at least have the balls to sign your name to it. He would have!
and i guarantee He was 10x the man you are! Punk!
amy shelton

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
sores on your ass sound like a personal problem...we dont need to know about your outbreaks dude....see a dr. they make shit for that. valtrex...
amy shelton

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
I'm not sick, I'm just one of a kind.
one of a kind ass.
a pathetic person who doesnt have the balls to put a real name on here, cause he knows he has a habit of writing checks his ass cant cash. i promise if you want to come to white sands rd. That man has enough family and friends to teach you a big boy lesson make you forget all about those sores on your ass. Being a keyboard cowboy and hiding behind a screen with a fake name does not make you one of a kind. it just makes u one of the problems in this world. if you need attention that bad i am pretty sure they sell blow up dolls. This man is my family and i would buy you some cream for your sores if you post your real name or take a ride on down to greeneville to whitesands road. The family simply wanted to withhold his name until his daughter who has been in the service i think for about 12 years and been fighting for your right to sit behind that screen and run that cock ring for a mouth you have, could fly home and be told by family! have some respect if not for anyone else at least for yourself. i am starting to think this must be someone who knew who it was, my cuz musta took his girl or taught him a lesson somewhere in life. like i said he is 100 times the man in his pinkie than you will ever be.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
Serves the bastard right, if he was speeding he deserved to wreck!!
i think this is really rude i am with his nephew and his brother is just lik a brother to m i will fight through hell and high water over this man and his family so if you think you got big balls then just come on doown to round knob road and we will handle this situation
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

amy shelton wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a piece of crap for writing that. what if it was some of your family or a friend. i hope someday you are crossing the road and someone drives a motorcycle right straight up your ass. He was a good guy, and no one deserves to die. karma is a bitch. do you have a son or a dad or an uncle. karma is a mother ! hope it bites you in the butt
if you wanna post stupid crap at least have the balls to sign your name to it. He would have!
and i guarantee He was 10x the man you are! Punk!
Yeah. Everyone has a right to their opinion!
really

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Everyone has a right to their opinion!
seems you have a tread of your very own.I realy do hope some one lets your name slip,might have to change your name from angry to tubefedguy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wreck 107 3 min HaHa 6
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 5 min wanna know 58,248
Happy Easter 5 min HaHa 2
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 10 min SOS 91
Looking for address Sheriff Barns, lawn mower r... 10 min Rob 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 min C Clark 8,464
lawm mower repair (May '13) 22 min Rob 7
Greene County Clerk Race 11 hr Watching17 119
Greene County Mayor's Race 17 hr Mayor 2018 109
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search