Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't be on this site lookin for stuff to get upset over. You know the saying-your friends know the truth and the others don't matter.
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text> Wow you are one pitiful sick human being. With being said why don't you get a life. No one deserves to die. You better think about what you said next it would be you or one of your loved ones. Praying for this family!!
Really!! Well, if people wouldn't show off and think their just all big or something, he wouldn't have been speeding and wreck! As far as deserving to die you say, it's okay to beat the hell out of someone but passionate enough not to kill them, doesn't make a lick of sense....grow a brain!!
Actually

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!! Well, if people wouldn't show off and think their just all big or something, he wouldn't have been speeding and wreck! As far as deserving to die you say, it's okay to beat the hell out of someone but passionate enough not to kill them, doesn't make a lick of sense....grow a brain!!
If you had any clue of what you was talking about then it would be one thing but you don't!!! The bike had been messed up and they was working on it. The gas feed was messed up!!!! You're ignorant and I pray God has mercy on your pathetic soul....
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any clue of what you was talking about then it would be one thing but you don't!!! The bike had been messed up and they was working on it. The gas feed was messed up!!!! You're ignorant and I pray God has mercy on your pathetic soul....
Why was it ridden if it was messed up?!
shett eater in bloodline

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was it ridden if it was messed up?!
why dont you just shutt up about it

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Sir BusterThang wrote:
<quoted text>
did?
How?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
Serves the bastard right, if he was speeding he deserved to wreck!!
Just wait. Karma is real.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Angryguy- Don't be ignorant. There's a difference between being in-pathetic and being angry. Be angry over real and ideal issues and u may make history. Be a dick over moral shit and you'll make the Dear Abby column. Choose your battles, dumbass. I say that with kindness.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Se7en187 wrote:
Angryguy- Don't be ignorant. There's a difference between being in-pathetic and being angry. Be angry over real and ideal issues and u may make history. Be a dick over moral shit and you'll make the Dear Abby column. Choose your battles, dumbass. I say that with kindness.
Seriously?! Okay, how much brain do you need to use common sense?! If the bike was messed up as they say, why in hell take it for a spin?! The smart thing to do was "prop" the rear wheel up and test it that way instead of doing road tests, wouldn't you think?!
Chasity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Angry guy your really about to piss me off how bout you come on out with your real name? I've kept to myself and not posted on here this whole time but I've had it. This man has a family that loves him dearly and his poor momma and daddy are having to bury their first child. You're a heartless ignorant bastard!!!! I just happen to be engaged to this mans nephew and I know for a fact your running your mouth on the wrong one!!! How bout you just post that name or take your ignorant ass post somewhere else.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Chastity, we just can't fight IGNORANCE. Try to ignore the jerks if you can. Everybody who knew the gentleman who passed loved him, including me. He was good and kind and sweet and funny. Please accept my condolences on this tremendous loss. We'll miss him.
DoD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Here's the thing everyone knows Topix equals drama so if ur lookin for respect then u are in the wrong place I'm not here to bash anyone but ypu ppl should no better than to put something on greeneville forum and expect it to not bring drama to thr onrrs it is about. Amd i ain't even tryin to hear that u posted it for family that u ain't n contact with .bottom line is ppl who post on Topix are askin for bs.if u want ur business to stay ur business then hold a private gathering in ur home not on here.no disrespect to this family cus if they real concern is n him they won't be worryin wat is on here.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

DoD wrote:
Here's the thing everyone knows Topix equals drama so if ur lookin for respect then u are in the wrong place I'm not here to bash anyone but ypu ppl should no better than to put something on greeneville forum and expect it to not bring drama to thr onrrs it is about. Amd i ain't even tryin to hear that u posted it for family that u ain't n contact with .bottom line is ppl who post on Topix are askin for bs.if u want ur business to stay ur business then hold a private gathering in ur home not on here.no disrespect to this family cus if they real concern is n him they won't be worryin wat is on here.
I think the bigger problem are those who start a thread out of curiosity when they hear something has happened. Then the trolls chime in, trying to get a rise out of decent, grieving people, and unfortunately, more often than not, it works. It's a sad fact that there are those whose lives are so miserable and hopeless that they have to spice it up with anonymous venom spewed toward people they know nothing anything about except that they are at one of the lowest points in their lives and vulnerable to the cruelty. How sad for the trolls.
Chasity

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Exactly how do you figure family started this!?!? We know it is and what happened!!!! All I saw the family do is ask everyone not to mention names.... Now if that's starting drama then color me stupid!!!!
Lumbee Lady

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Praying for this family. It is very hard to loss somebody. I truely can not believe this ANGRY GUY have some respect for these people. I do not find you FUNNY you are a sick human to say such a thing to people when they are going thrue such awful times. YOU NEED THERAPY AND I HOPE YOUR SOURCE TO THE INTERNET BRAKES :(. Still i will remember this family in my prayers.
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I'm not sick, I'm just one of a kind.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
I'm not sick, I'm just one of a kind.
With a very sick and evil attitude. Prayers for you as well!!
Velvet

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

?
Tax payer

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

It doesn't matter who he was he had a soul an he is a human being with a family an loved ones have some compassion an love other people . An if people would pray for each other it could make a great change In how you see other folks
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Sorry. Still have those horrible sores on my ass and not getting a lot of sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

124 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 138,646
suicide on viking mountain 12 min Tied the gun to buzzard 15
JEB BUSH grew up Latino wet nurse 13 min She broke him in 8
GREENEVILLE SUN web page is better 15 min Have to say 1
Renee Luttrell 17 min Dripping first call 18
Burns does a he pleases 18 min You will like it 12
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 19 min Yuma 837
did Brian Crawford die?? 1 hr Yuma 37
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters