First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Does anyone know who wrecked the motorcycle in Camp Creek tonight? Whoever it may be praying for them and hoping their ok.
Family

Gaffney, SC

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Thank you for the prayers!!! We would like ppl to refrain from posting his name on topix most importantly because his daughter is in Afghanistan right now and we are in the process of getting her home.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Family wrote:
Thank you for the prayers!!! We would like ppl to refrain from posting his name on topix most importantly because his daughter is in Afghanistan right now and we are in the process of getting her home.
how did it happen?
hmm

Candler, NC

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Family wrote:
who was it. what happen . what was the cause
Charles Harmon

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Family wrote:
To the family of this fine man, I live behind him and would like to say he was one of the most decent Christian people I've ever known. My heart hurts for the family, He was tha best naighbor anyone could ask for, and lived his life in a way that was Christ like, he would help anyone with anything at any time, I have cried all morning for my friend. May God bless you in this bad time. I fed Smokey and will continue till you are able. He will be greatly missed by all that knew him, if I can do anything, please contact me.
hmm

Kodak, TN

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Charles Harmon wrote:
<quoted text>
To the family of this fine man, I live behind him and would like to say he was one of the most decent Christian people I've ever known. My heart hurts for the family, He was tha best naighbor anyone could ask for, and lived his life in a way that was Christ like, he would help anyone with anything at any time, I have cried all morning for my friend. May God bless you in this bad time. I fed Smokey and will continue till you are able. He will be greatly missed by all that knew him, if I can do anything, please contact me.
who was it
Charles Harmon

Johnson City, TN

#9 Mar 10, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>who was it
I am going to respect the family's wishes, it will be in the paper soon anyway.
hmm

Kodak, TN

#10 Mar 10, 2013
do you live on white sands
Family

Gaffney, SC

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Read the news paper it will tell who it was. Can everyone not just respect family wishes and please not mention his name on here. And thank you so much for all the prayers!!!! I will not respond to the ignorant comment angryguy made but I will most def pray for him also. And thank you very much Charles we very much appriciate you.
Jon morgan

Hartsville, SC

#12 Mar 10, 2013
This is to the family of the finest man I ever knew. I may not have seen him everyday or even every month but i knew who i could call on anytime i needed someone no matter what the situation! He was truley my best friend. Please everyone keep the family in your prayers, i know for certain he will be missed dearly. For the neighbor, let me know about smokey. I would take her in a minute.
Dear friend

Dunlap, TN

#13 Mar 10, 2013
I can't believe this! He was the nicest, funniest man. Always smiling. I'm just in shock. My thoughts & prayers to his family. He was loved. Just a good, good man. I'll miss my friend.
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Mar 10, 2013
Please don't post about this wreck if you can't put the name. It is making people real angry.
Local Girl

Hubert, NC

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Really wrote:
Please don't post about this wreck if you can't put the name. It is making people real angry.
Why does it matter what the persons name is. Can you not just pray for grace and comfort for the family. Are you so nosey that you have to know his name? Grow up and be respectful......Jackass.
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Local Girl wrote:
<quoted text> Why does it matter what the persons name is. Can you not just pray for grace and comfort for the family. Are you so nosey that you have to know his name? Grow up and be respectful......Jackass.
Putting pray and jackass in the same topic, just doesn't seem to go together.
Charles Harmon

Johnson City, TN

#18 Mar 10, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting pray and jackass in the same topic, just doesn't seem to go together.
Let this family be at peace you idiot! I live at 2555 White Sands Road, come see me! The man killed was a friend of mine and I am sick of you tormenting his family! If you are angry, come see me and leave them alone! I will help you with your anger, I promise!
Southern Lady

Johnson City, TN

#19 Mar 10, 2013
This is for (Really) and (The Angry Guy). For one he wasnt a bastard. His Mother and Father is deeply hurt with this loss. Have some respect for other people. If you don't have enough intelligence to do so;then stay off the computer. If you knew the man or any of his family you would not have to ask his name so don't worry about it. Iam praying for the family.
Southern Lady

Johnson City, TN

#20 Mar 10, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
Serves the bastard right, if he was speeding he deserved to wreck!!
Say that and use your real name if you have the back bone to back it up. If not don't call names just because you hide behind a keyboard.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#21 Mar 10, 2013
To his family and friends- here's a novel idea. If these posts upset you, DON'T READ THEM! Jeez, people create there own drama.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#22 Mar 10, 2013
their, not there. Darn computer can't spell.
Your an idiot

Charlotte, NC

#23 Mar 10, 2013
Just me wrote:
their, not there. Darn computer can't spell.
put the shoe on the other foot, if it was your family member or friend and they just got killed, would you want ppl talking crap about them?--- NEGITIVE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y are people on here so big on spelling 1 hr Gangsta 3
Are u a son of the south 2 hr Rebel 16
get rid of Robert Sayne 2 hr Unbelieveable 35
katelin Knight 2 hr WOW 4
Trash pickup fee 3 hr Dixie iron fist 2
Jan Kiker is disgusting 3 hr DustinKiker 21
Jason Knight (Jul '13) 3 hr curious 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 4,573
whorin around 11 hr heeler 13
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]