First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kaptain Who.

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Let's hear how crappy word woman, magician, se7en, Melissa, cat sh!t, goblin, and anyone else are. There you trolls go. Have fun..
fan girls_fan boys

Cherryville, NC

#2 Oct 10, 2013
Actually, I'm growing fond of all of those posters. I'm feeling my b!tch!ness slip away. I finding it impossible to dislike these people.
Kaptain Who.

Greeneville, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2013
fan girls_fan boys wrote:
Actually, I'm growing fond of all of those posters. I'm feeling my b!tch!ness slip away. I finding it impossible to dislike these people.
Then refer to friendly thread one my dear :)

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#4 Oct 10, 2013
Repetitious, redundant, and juvenile. This serves no purpose except to restir the trolls' ire.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 10, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
Repetitious, redundant, and juvenile.
I've used this phrase irl just because of your posts. You've changed the course of history.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Oct 10, 2013
Well, that Word Woman can certainly be one wicked b!tch when provoked ...I can own my personal flaws...however, I have nothing bad to say about any of the rest listed....I like them all very much :)
***and, yes, I realize that this is a thread for trolls & I'm not one, but the trolls won't take a wide open opportunity to trash us...they prefer to hijack threads in order to do so & make a nuisance of themselves.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 10, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Well, that Word Woman can certainly be one wicked b!tch when provoked ...I can own my personal flaws...however, I have nothing bad to say about any of the rest listed....I like them all very much :)
***and, yes, I realize that this is a thread for trolls & I'm not one, but the trolls won't take a wide open opportunity to trash us...they prefer to hijack threads in order to do so & make a nuisance of themselves.
There's nothing really wrong with me.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Oct 10, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing really wrong with me.
I kid, of course.
Kaptain Who.

Greeneville, TN

#9 Oct 10, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
Repetitious, redundant, and juvenile. This serves no purpose except to restir the trolls' ire.
This isn't repetitious or redundant :) I did this for fun. Obviously they are not going to stick to themselves and stay on one thread. If you do not like this thread please refer to friendly thread 1.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#10 Oct 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]<quoted text>
This isn't repetitious or redundant :) I did this for fun. Obviously they are not going to stick to themselves and stay on one thread. If you do not like this thread please refer to friendly thread 1.[/QUOTE]YOU started the thread:'UNFRIENDLY FORUM 1,' on 10/04/13. How is this one NOT repetitious and redundant?
Kaptain Who.

Davidson, NC

#11 Oct 11, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]<quoted text>
This isn't repetitious or redundant :) I did this for fun. Obviously they are not going to stick to themselves and stay on one thread. If you do not like this thread please refer to friendly thread 1."

YOU started the thread:'UNFRIENDLY FORUM 1,' on 10/04/13. How is this one NOT repetitious and redundant?
Because this is unfriendly thread 1. Not forum. That's the difference. How is your use of repetitious and redundant not repetitious and redundant? Do you have a problem? If you do not like this thread, simply do not post or read any comments. Problem solved. No reason to act like a juvenile...

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#12 Oct 11, 2013
Also no reason to give the trolls another thread to rant and rave on. I also noticed that you did not include your name on the list of posters to trash.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#13 Oct 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]<quoted text>
Because this is unfriendly thread 1. Not forum. That's the difference. How is your use of repetitious and redundant not repetitious and redundant? Do you have a problem? If you do not like this thread, simply do not post or read any comments. Problem solved. No reason to act like a juvenile...[/QUOTE]Semantics.
The TRULY juvenile establish and debate their points (such as they are) using invective. The repetitious, redundant, and juvenile label is EARNED by those posters who cannot stop repeating their views and/or taking over a thread on any subject in order to do the same. Ditto for provocateurs who just want to create controversy,
Kaptain Who.

Davidson, NC

#14 Oct 11, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
Also no reason to give the trolls another thread to rant and rave on. I also noticed that you did not include your name on the list of posters to trash.
Well. Just add me in then. I don't care.
Kaptain Who.

Davidson, NC

#15 Oct 11, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]<quoted text>
Because this is unfriendly thread 1. Not forum. That's the difference. How is your use of repetitious and redundant not repetitious and redundant? Do you have a problem? If you do not like this thread, simply do not post or read any comments. Problem solved. No reason to act like a juvenile... "

Semantics.
The TRULY juvenile establish and debate their points (such as they are) using invective. The repetitious, redundant, and juvenile label is EARNED by those posters who cannot stop repeating their views and/or taking over a thread on any subject in order to do the same. Ditto for provocateurs who just want to create controversy,
Well I'm not trying to do any of this. I've not repeated my views. I move on from subject to subject. You are the one who is starting trouble with me. This thread is a joke. The only ones who have posted here are friendly. Nobody is trolling except you. Let it be and move on please. I'm not trying to single anyone out. You ARE trying to single me out. Like I said before. If you do not like what I post please move on. I do not feel like arguing. If you do not like me as a poster, then please do not comment to me or on my thread. I will do the same. Thanks and have a nice day.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#16 Oct 11, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Semantics.
The TRULY juvenile establish and debate their points (such as they are) using invective. The repetitious, redundant, and juvenile label is EARNED by those posters who cannot stop repeating their views and/or taking over a thread on any subject in order to do the same. Ditto for provocateurs who just want to create controversy,
I agree completely.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#17 Oct 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]<quoted text>
Well I'm not trying to do any of this. I've not repeated my views. I move on from subject to subject. You are the one who is starting trouble with me. This thread is a joke. The only ones who have posted here are friendly. Nobody is trolling except you. Let it be and move on please. I'm not trying to single anyone out. You ARE trying to single me out. Like I said before. If you do not like what I post please move on. I do not feel like arguing. If you do not like me as a poster, then please do not comment to me or on my thread. I will do the same. Thanks and have a nice day.[/QUOTE]Anon. You have a good day too.
Kaptain Who.

Davidson, NC

#18 Oct 11, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
<quoted text>I agree completely.
Me also.
Kaptain Who.

Davidson, NC

#19 Oct 11, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]<quoted text>
Well I'm not trying to do any of this. I've not repeated my views. I move on from subject to subject. You are the one who is starting trouble with me. This thread is a joke. The only ones who have posted here are friendly. Nobody is trolling except you. Let it be and move on please. I'm not trying to single anyone out. You ARE trying to single me out. Like I said before. If you do not like what I post please move on. I do not feel like arguing. If you do not like me as a poster, then please do not comment to me or on my thread. I will do the same. Thanks and have a nice day."

Anon. You have a good day too.
What's anon mean? I'm unfamiliar with the term.
Zit Turd Remedy

Greeneville, TN

#20 Oct 11, 2013
its an archaic word meaning presently or soon. in outlaw racers case it means "im trying to appear smart or intelligent"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Greene County inbred? 3 min mongrel 38
Hannah and jordan 17 min Sybil 3
On the 1st day of Christmas 17 min From Jenny xoxo 34
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 21 min Screw Beech Creek... 278
Thieves on Chuckey Pike 25 min RobbedOnChristmas 1
Feeling lonely for the holidays 32 min onlooker 141
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Bree_Z 5,643
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 3 hr From Jenny xoxo 162
Principal at Mosheim 18 hr Geeze Louise 79
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:22 am PST

Bleacher Report12:22AM
Atlanta Falcons: Steven Jackson out Opens Up the Offense More
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
NFL 5:53 AM
Steven Jackson reportedly likely out for Falcons
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons