First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smitty

Elizabethton, TN

#22 Apr 4, 2013
I don't think the Sheriffs Dept in Washington County cares.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Apr 4, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>What a d!ck! FYI, who cares.
;) thx!
truth is

Kingsport, TN

#25 Apr 4, 2013
don't nobody curr.
dealer

United States

#26 Jan 11, 2014
Some of you miserable f**ks should go kill yourself not everyone has opportunity to do the s*** u had opportunity to do like " mommy n daddy" to pay for school or to provide u with the things you need so u don't have too sell drugs .
Why the f** is it any of your business anyways on who's selling drugs or smoking them etc... I've never met a dealer that said they sold drugs because it was fun or they liked the s*** because best believe its not that easy of a job I know for fact that every dealer works way more hours then any of u f****** dumb a** ppl in Greeneville who have nothing better to do besides ride around looking for s*** too tell on I mean d*** lol if you are doing that I'm sure Steve burns has open positions for y'all police a**!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#27 Jan 11, 2014
Because you and your " clients " are thieves, you take from people so you can smoke some bleach..

You make my neighborhood trashy... your " clients park in front of my house to walk to yours so there isn't high traffic at your place.... then the cops are knocking at my door and i have to point them in your direction....

You and yours look nasty scabs all over from you picking at the imaginary spiders crawling on you..
Looks like you don't know what water or soap is.. your unkempt hair all greasy and tanglely...
your kids looking like rag-a-muffins

Y'all should be sent to a place put under a dome and then you can live with each other....

Nobody wants you or yours

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#29 Jan 11, 2014
Church wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sound very knowledgeable on the subject. Speaking from experience?
Yeah i live next to two, drug using, selling nasty houses...

But you answered awfully fast is one of those places yours?
TDR

Smartt, TN

#30 Jan 12, 2014
backup wrote:
Spivey thinks he's bad.
I'm pretty sure he's quit since his brother died.
Dontmatter

United States

#31 Jul 7, 2014
plugg wrote:
steve haun if you want to trade pills for puss
where he at now heard old place burned, anybody help me out
Dontmatter

United States

#32 Jul 7, 2014
Dontmatter wrote:
<quoted text>where he at now heard old place burned, anybody help me out
steve haun that is
Gvegas

Knoxville, TN

#33 Jul 16, 2014
Rick brogan
Doggy

Candler, NC

#34 Jul 16, 2014
A lot happens on afton rd.
Lol

United States

#35 Jul 17, 2014
had to comment wrote:
Because you and your " clients " are thieves, you take from people so you can smoke some bleach..
You make my neighborhood trashy... your " clients park in front of my house to walk to yours so there isn't high traffic at your place.... then the cops are knocking at my door and i have to point them in your direction....
You and yours look nasty scabs all over from you picking at the imaginary spiders crawling on you..
Looks like you don't know what water or soap is.. your unkempt hair all greasy and tanglely...
your kids looking like rag-a-muffins
Y'all should be sent to a place put under a dome and then you can live with each other....
Nobody wants you or yours
Very well said! Poor kids don't stand a chance, it's not their fault, their parents are scum, if DCS would do their damn jobs, maybe all these children could be taken better care of! What's a rag-a-muffin? Lol
Lol

United States

#36 Jul 17, 2014
dealer wrote:
Some of you miserable f**ks should go kill yourself not everyone has opportunity to do the s*** u had opportunity to do like " mommy n daddy" to pay for school or to provide u with the things you need so u don't have too sell drugs .
Why the f** is it any of your business anyways on who's selling drugs or smoking them etc... I've never met a dealer that said they sold drugs because it was fun or they liked the s*** because best believe its not that easy of a job I know for fact that every dealer works way more hours then any of u f****** dumb a** ppl in Greeneville who have nothing better to do besides ride around looking for s*** too tell on I mean d*** lol if you are doing that I'm sure Steve burns has open positions for y'all police a**!
Why don't you get a real job? Are you too good to work in a factory? Too lazy? Yeah, you don't have to have a college degree to work in a factory dumbfuck! But, you keep making exuses for you and all the other pos dealers. You all don't feel bad for the innocent kids that you're taking from.
nancy tweed

Greeneville, TN

#37 Jul 17, 2014
lovers lane is pretty busy at night, guy named zack houdgeboon in silver z selling meth and salt, roxy 30s, just look him up, low life piece of shit, he cheated on me with his wife and she hadn't found out till now, so im telling now, want come see me ? first mobile home on right, see ya zacky poo,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 min Dont_You_Dare 10,249
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 30 min Okay 11
SG Volleyball 51 min Rebs 5
tusculum college hourly workers pay 2 hr chicken lover 7
"Wait for Me ", title of new book in the genre ... 2 hr Dare2love 3
Mean Walmart Rant... 4 hr Drew 59
I am racist I want to change 4 hr Sheriff Larry 38
Hey Kim, do your damn job (Sep '15) 17 hr booger kang 25
South greene football (Aug '15) 18 hr Mr Slave 64

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages