11E Traffic Signals Now Synchronized

11E Traffic Signals Now Synchronized

There are 3 comments on the The Greenville Sun story from Feb 19, 2013, titled 11E Traffic Signals Now Synchronized. In it, The Greenville Sun reports that:

Work to synchronize the timing of traffic signals along U.S. 11E is now complete, according to Brad Peters, Greeneville Engineer and Public Works Director.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville Sun.

driver

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Good,now we can wreck in sync!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#2 Feb 20, 2013
This confused me. Wouldn't you want the two lights in either direction of entering traffic to be green to prevent backups. There is enough traffic coming out of Kmart and big lots to backup the light at Walgreens into the intersection. I'm guessing the same will happen at Walmart and consumer credit. Could be wrong.
hmmm

Mosheim, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Took me almost 10 minutes to get from rufe taylor rd to fairgrounds rd this afternoon. The lights were turning red for about every 10 vehicles. Guess I'm gonna have to take the back rds to get thru town, maybe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The South Concedes 25 min Liberal 28
Davis st (Oct '14) 1 hr looks like 11
Poll Who is the ugliest woman in Greene County? 1 hr WOW 13
How has someone helped you today?? 1 hr WWWWD? 6
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 1 hr fist me fryar 23
Buck Garland small endowment 1 hr Mr Mr 2
Poll I like Obama for the following reason 1 hr I Know 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages