Haynes Tire Store Sucks...
Kelly

Monroe, NC

#21 Apr 13, 2012
I will buy my next set from Haynes just because I have a business and don't like the way they have been treated here. no way to win with Topix.
Annie

Brentwood, TN

#22 Apr 14, 2012
Kelly wrote:
I will buy my next set from Haynes just because I have a business and don't like the way they have been treated here. no way to win with Topix.
Thank you
hollis

Marion, NC

#23 Mar 26, 2014
Just had a flat at food city...had 3 ppl ask if I needed help and one of those ppl was the owner of haynes, didnt catch there names but I will be visiting that shop for tires and will promote them as much as possible....after 3 attempts at some 630 at night off there own personal time they took care of me & came to my rescue in desperate time of need! So thanks again fellas....
Yes

Knoxville, TN

#24 Mar 26, 2014
Kykers extreme automotive is pretty darn good
Tbc

Troy, NC

#25 Mar 26, 2014
Ah don't care for these punks they run around town in there half put together vehicles like there bad ass or something
TNmtnMAN

Kingsport, TN

#26 Mar 27, 2014
I have had them put on 3 sets of tires on 3 different vehicles ive owned with no issues whatsoever, Great prices and fast service, they will continue to recieve my business!!
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#27 Mar 27, 2014
I also had a bad experience with Haynes. The Father was nice but I think he's gone now. His son who runs the place is an idiot with an attitude.
mee

Johnson City, TN

#28 Mar 29, 2014
My son went there to have a tire put on. One of those guys knocked his vehicle out of gear and it pinned my son against the wall. These guys are jokes. This is coming from a very Pissed off mother. Thankfully my son wasn't hurt in this incident or I would own someone's ass!!
community

Johnson City, TN

#29 Mar 29, 2014
I recommend double d tire. You won't find a more honest place.
hate you

United States

#30 Apr 25, 2017
Haynes Family Tire wrote:
<quoted text>

In response to this post. On EVERY vehichle we thread the lug nuts first before using a hand gun. If we see the lugs are stripped when we remove them we do inform you at that time.

We do however have signs posted all over the shop (as do the other tire shops in town) that we can not be held responsible for damaged lug nuts. Mistakes to happen and if it were our fault we would admit to it and replace the item.

As for the comment from Charles, they do not represent the opinions of the OWNERS of Haynes Family Tire and that
has been dealt with.

We run an honest and fair business and it would have been appreciated if what problems you had with any of our employees would have been brought up to the owner before being aired out on the internet. His cell phone number is listed on our business card and on the signs.
nothing these people do are honest avoid them at all cost i would rather walk then go there
HaynesSux

United States

#31 Apr 25, 2017
These boys ain't fit to work on a weed whacker let alone a car. Doing crappy work like that puts everyone on the road in danger.
ben drunk all night

United States

#32 Apr 26, 2017
LOL. Drive by ther in the mornings ever and pay attention to the times they open lol I start to work at 7 myself

“Here at the house”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#33 Apr 26, 2017
I did business with Haynes once and for the LAST TIME. One of those punks thinks he's a badass but just a PUNK.
B Honest

Johnson City, TN

#34 Apr 26, 2017
community wrote:
I recommend double d tire. You won't find a more honest place.
I agree with you . However, I had a similar experience they are alluding to in regard to Haynes with the lug nuts being stripped at DD Tire. I have also had a situation where the caliper bolt was tightened to the point that it broke at DD , and the entire caliper /hub had to be replaced. Mistakes happen, and all are human. It is a good business to own up to the mistakes knowing one cannot please everyone in business. Haynes has never done me wrong, and the owner of DD is also an upstanding individual with the professionalism he exhibited in treating my situation.

People, slamming a business on the internet is not good for our community- whether it be an automotive place or a restaurant. Why not go to the owner of the facility and be respectful in voicing your unhappiness. I know of no one who is not open to constructive criticism face to face that is wishing to remain in business to make this community thrive.
Aaron

United States

#35 Apr 27, 2017
On those pills and dealing them two
Jenna

United States

#36 Apr 28, 2017
Aaron wrote:
On those pills and dealing them two
David is SNITCHING

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#37 Apr 28, 2017
Where is Haynes Tire Store?
Wtf

Greeneville, TN

#39 Apr 28, 2017
Is that a good job wrote:
Silly me. Never happened to me in 20 years of having tires replaced.
It's because you've been lucky and also more than likely retarded

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#40 May 2, 2017
Curious. Where is that Haynes tire store?
Frank

Greeneville, TN

#41 May 2, 2017
Mrs Roberson wrote:
Curious. Where is that Haynes tire store?
Out Erwin Hwy on the right, where Jim Short used to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desperate Grocery Store Chains 45 min yep 7
Nazi police at Wash Depot 3 hr Pew Research 21
Liberalism is a mental disorder. 3 hr Pew Research 20
Terry Reedy 4 hr Rebecca 6
New laws 4 hr silversocks 29
Lord Buckethead! 6 hr Sealy Posturpenis 56
Pos sperm donors 6 hr The real deal 42
Property Tax Increase 7 hr Archimedes screw 78
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 9 hr Georgia Red Devil 64
robin quillen leaves meeting 13 hr No Spin Zone 41