First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly

Fayetteville, NC

#21 Apr 13, 2012
I will buy my next set from Haynes just because I have a business and don't like the way they have been treated here. no way to win with Topix.
Annie

Brentwood, TN

#22 Apr 14, 2012
Kelly wrote:
I will buy my next set from Haynes just because I have a business and don't like the way they have been treated here. no way to win with Topix.
Thank you
hollis

Sylva, NC

#23 Mar 26, 2014
Just had a flat at food city...had 3 ppl ask if I needed help and one of those ppl was the owner of haynes, didnt catch there names but I will be visiting that shop for tires and will promote them as much as possible....after 3 attempts at some 630 at night off there own personal time they took care of me & came to my rescue in desperate time of need! So thanks again fellas....
Yes

Ridgeway, SC

#24 Mar 26, 2014
Kykers extreme automotive is pretty darn good
Tbc

Charlotte, NC

#25 Mar 26, 2014
Ah don't care for these punks they run around town in there half put together vehicles like there bad ass or something
TNmtnMAN

Kingsport, TN

#26 Mar 27, 2014
I have had them put on 3 sets of tires on 3 different vehicles ive owned with no issues whatsoever, Great prices and fast service, they will continue to recieve my business!!
Tom

Kingsport, TN

#27 Mar 27, 2014
I also had a bad experience with Haynes. The Father was nice but I think he's gone now. His son who runs the place is an idiot with an attitude.
mee

Jonesborough, TN

#28 Mar 29, 2014
My son went there to have a tire put on. One of those guys knocked his vehicle out of gear and it pinned my son against the wall. These guys are jokes. This is coming from a very Pissed off mother. Thankfully my son wasn't hurt in this incident or I would own someone's ass!!
community

Jonesborough, TN

#29 Mar 29, 2014
I recommend double d tire. You won't find a more honest place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brock Obama "the black momba" 30 min Eat Ships 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 31 min WTSenior 152,333
Are u a son of the south 37 min Eat Ships 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Stupid 4,546
High School Homecoming Traditions 1 hr beltonGurl 10
What do think about free mansions 1 hr Sherlock 1
Renee Fillers and Matthew Blow 2 hr Friend 20
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info