Haynes Tire Store Sucks...

Haynes Tire Store Sucks...

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UKnow

Watertown, SD

#1 Apr 5, 2012
These punks messed up my truck by breaking two lug bolts by not hand threading them first and refused to fix them saying "We can not be responsible for that". Any idiot knows to hand thread a lug nut before using the air gun on them. Dad really needs to teach his lazy boys this before cutting them loose on someones vehicle...
Knows4Sure

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 6, 2012
UKnown well they broke 2 off my front and 1 off my back they said they was very sorry and made it right with me they fixed it and knocked 20 dollars off the 4 tires i got so all i can say haynes is a very good shop go haynes and keep up the good work TATA FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!
scrounger

Hermitage, TN

#3 Apr 6, 2012
I went in there to check on some tires and the guy in the office was too busy texting to help me so I had to wait for him to get done.As hard as it is to make it in this town your personal life needs to take a backseat when customers are there.
Is it that a good job

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 6, 2012
Since when is breaking something a good job? So the fact that they fixed it makes them a good tire shop? Wow! I kind of thought doing it right the first time was the sign of a job well done. Silly me.
yep

Antioch, TN

#5 Apr 6, 2012
Is it that a good job wrote:
Since when is breaking something a good job? So the fact that they fixed it makes them a good tire shop? Wow! I kind of thought doing it right the first time was the sign of a job well done. Silly me.
Silly you,This happens all the time with lug nuts anywere you go.
Is that a good job

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 6, 2012
Silly me. Never happened to me in 20 years of having tires replaced.
nope

Batesburg, SC

#7 Apr 6, 2012
Uhhhh....no GOOD mechanics don't break things constantly. They also hire bums to work there. Most are jailbirds or should be
UKnow

Watertown, SD

#8 Apr 7, 2012
Well they never offered to fix mine and thats pretty SORRY...
KMA

Nolensville, TN

#9 Apr 7, 2012
Actually it is hard to find a good place for tires. I end up at Walmart now. Their guys have to pass a drug once which is one more time than the other places. If I have a problem while out of town, I just show my receipt at any Walmart and get the warranty work on the tires as needed.
T9word

Julian, NC

#10 Apr 8, 2012
It's a family business. What's it matter.
kmc

Newport, TN

#11 Apr 8, 2012
Either the carter boys or porters. No one else compares.
UKnow

Watertown, SD

#12 Apr 8, 2012
Porter's are great for the price and backing their service not like these Clowns.......
ZiT ReMeDy

Newport, TN

#13 Apr 9, 2012
Never assume tire changers are mechanics.
Great Point

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 9, 2012
ZiT ReMeDy wrote:
Never assume tire changers are mechanics.
Never thought of it like that. Very true.
charles

Franklin, TN

#15 Apr 12, 2012
UKnow wrote:
These punks messed up my truck by breaking two lug bolts by not hand threading them first and refused to fix them saying "We can not be responsible for that". Any idiot knows to hand thread a lug nut before using the air gun on them. Dad really needs to teach his lazy boys this before cutting them loose on someones vehicle...
we do hand thread them buddy and we tell you its bad when it comes off so take your business elsewhere if u have a problem with it thanks :)
charles

Franklin, TN

#16 Apr 12, 2012
hey dumbass lug nuts most of the time are stripped before they are taken off because of people that cant chang a tire and a few nuts. and we inform u if they are bad . go to any other tire store and ask. we cant be held responsible for them stripping or breaking because they could already be stripped when u bring it in. and for the daddy coment thats def not true . if you think your better by god get on down here and show me
Haynes Family Tire

Franklin, TN

#17 Apr 12, 2012
UKnow wrote:
These punks messed up my truck by breaking two lug bolts by not hand threading them first and refused to fix them saying "We can not be responsible for that". Any idiot knows to hand thread a lug nut before using the air gun on them. Dad really needs to teach his lazy boys this before cutting them loose on someones vehicle...
In response to this post. On EVERY vehichle we thread the lug nuts first before using a hand gun. If we see the lugs are stripped when we remove them we do inform you at that time.

We do however have signs posted all over the shop (as do the other tire shops in town) that we can not be held responsible for damaged lug nuts. Mistakes to happen and if it were our fault we would admit to it and replace the item.

As for the comment from Charles, they do not represent the opinions of the OWNERS of Haynes Family Tire and that
has been dealt with.

We run an honest and fair business and it would have been appreciated if what problems you had with any of our employees would have been brought up to the owner before being aired out on the internet. His cell phone number is listed on our business card and on the signs.

“Zombie Sickopath”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#18 Apr 12, 2012
charles wrote:
hey dumbass lug nuts most of the time are stripped before they are taken off because of people that cant chang a tire and a few nuts. and we inform u if they are bad . go to any other tire store and ask. we cant be held responsible for them stripping or breaking because they could already be stripped when u bring it in. and for the daddy coment thats def not true . if you think your better by god get on down here and show me
Way to make a business look good.
Annie

Blacksburg, SC

#19 Apr 13, 2012
People mess up ok... Don't tell me you guys are perfect because your not god.... Have a good night(:
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Apr 13, 2012
Haynes Family Tire wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to this post. On EVERY vehichle we thread the lug nuts first before using a hand gun. If we see the lugs are stripped when we remove them we do inform you at that time.
We do however have signs posted all over the shop (as do the other tire shops in town) that we can not be held responsible for damaged lug nuts. Mistakes to happen and if it were our fault we would admit to it and replace the item.
As for the comment from Charles, they do not represent the opinions of the OWNERS of Haynes Family Tire and that
has been dealt with.
We run an honest and fair business and it would have been appreciated if what problems you had with any of our employees would have been brought up to the owner before being aired out on the internet. His cell phone number is listed on our business card and on the signs.
This is the way a business should handle topix. Very well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liquor store over taxing.. 4 hr Taxpayers 9
Turner Girls " lee anna , jessica, and taylor" (Aug '13) 4 hr hmm 4
What happened to her? 4 hr Wantstoknow 21
Anyone know who drives the black honda with red... 5 hr General lee 7
Teen Jobs 5 hr JobHunter 16
Prophecy is coming to life right in front of us 5 hr No mark here 7
it is happening. we are next 5 hr General lee 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages