|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

zride wrote:
If your a male self castrate before you go tell us all about it .
Scumbag.

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Why let that psychotic freak keep you from friends and conversation? You are one of the few posters that get my full attention. I have been on and off these forums for a few yrs now, it has never changed. It has gotten quite stale around here with all of the political talk. But, I would much rather see politicians being bashed than our local population, the politicians have thicker skin. Try visiting other forums that Topix offers or just a nice break. Whatever the case may be, this is a small town, see you around whether we know it or not.:)
Shadow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

GSP_trpr wrote:
I can tolerate a lot of Chris's nonsense but when he claimed military service...WOW, that was HUGE! It's a pity people can't be prosecuted for making these types of false claims without it's being perpetuated for fraud or gain...even online. It speaks volumes about his character and credibility (or lack of) though.
So, do you know this guy? This is only the 2nd annoying Topix user that I have seen revealed. The first was on virtually every other post and once revealed, he vanished for quite a while and only rarely resurfaces even now. Amazing that this young man continues to spew his ignorance all over Topix. I used to think it was simply someone pulling our strings, trying their best to appear as foolish and brash as possible, but as amazing as it is, seems he's really that stupid. Does he work? I am amazed at the number of posts he has on here.

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Ha, I feel the same about this poster. It seems his sits and watches CSPAN 24/7 and the things said there get distorted and end up regurgitated on our forums lol... I honestly think he has a psychological issue. In order to WANT and some may even say NEED to post that many threads full of nonsense.. something has to be off.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

As evinced by my, sometimes extended, absences, I too get burned out on Topix. But it keeps pulling me back in! Amid all the negativity, slander, and cruelty, I find nuggets of humor and intelligence (yeah I said it...intelligence!). Plus it's a good way to find the truth behind the glossed-over Greeneville Sun coverage. Take a break if you must, but stick around P2BN. You're one of the few posters worth interacting with.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Come back, my friend! Your absence creates a noticeable dip in the IQ quotient here.(-:

Since: Oct 12

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Who is the ALL CAPS guy? Someone said he was exposed.
Too bad no one can stop him. I became interested in Topix a couple of months ago, but seen his rants for the most part. I hardly get on anymore because of him as well. I liked reading what you had to say, but I can't blame you for wanting to leave.
TaponZipLine

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

zride wrote:
If your a male self castrate before you go tell us all about it .
ok wish they would do that
Tom

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

GSP_trpr wrote:
Come back, my friend! Your absence creates a noticeable dip in the IQ quotient here.(-:
YES it does, especially after reading your nonsensical responses.
FarmerJim

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

TaponZipLine wrote:
<quoted text>ok wish they would do that
castration works on my farm animals takes the BS out of them

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

FarmerJim wrote:
<quoted text>castration works on my farm animals takes the BS out of them
Sounds like fun! I'd love to schedule a meeting to discuss the various methods I could use to shove your knife up your ass sideways.

“Dream Catcher”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Well, it has gotten to the point that it just isn't worth wasting time coming on here to read a bunch of posts from one person. We had some good times back in the day but they are just a distant memory. Seems some people have already stopped playing the game and aren't on here as much (Jenny H, Angryguy, Nita, Word Woman, etc). Hell even GSP has stopped posting as he used to. To the rest of you, good luck in all you do, may the sun rise up to greet you each morning. Goodbye Topix friends.
Awwww Pretend 2 B Normal...I will miss your witty posts and the games you all play. It brings a smile to my face when I'm feeling down and out. Please don't go. GSP has a point. Don't let a little punk get you down. I actually find him amusing at times when he's like a cat with his tail caught in the fan on a car lol. He can be annoying as hell too. Just scroll on by or give him a good taste of his own medicine lol. We can't let them take over our topix. Come on back and lets fight for it.:)
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Geez? Dont let the door hit you in the azzz!
JobsCut

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Always Faithful 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww Pretend 2 B Normal...I will miss your witty posts and the games you all play. It brings a smile to my face when I'm feeling down and out. Please don't go. GSP has a point. Don't let a little punk get you down. I actually find him amusing at times when he's like a cat with his tail caught in the fan on a car lol. He can be annoying as hell too. Just scroll on by or give him a good taste of his own medicine lol. We can't let them take over our topix. Come on back and lets fight for it.:)
Gay love its ok come on out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Applause Greeneville you are famous 25 min Lucid 15
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 27 min forsure 26
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Julia 140,652
angus palm pay (Feb '12) 2 hr I hate Worthington 54
why is moshiem sub clinic closed today (Oct '13) 2 hr cross anchor 15
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr concerned citizen 12
obammy has never had a job 3 hr lendmeyourears 34
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 12 hr Sunshine 124
property tax increase 12 hr butch 15
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 15 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••