Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Well, it has gotten to the point that it just isn't worth wasting time coming on here to read a bunch of posts from one person. We had some good times back in the day but they are just a distant memory. Seems some people have already stopped playing the game and aren't on here as much (Jenny H, Angryguy, Nita, Word Woman, etc). Hell even GSP has stopped posting as he used to. To the rest of you, good luck in all you do, may the sun rise up to greet you each morning. Goodbye Topix friends.
TruthTeleprompte r

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Well, it has gotten to the point that it just isn't worth wasting time coming on here to read a bunch of posts from one person. We had some good times back in the day but they are just a distant memory. Seems some people have already stopped playing the game and aren't on here as much (Jenny H, Angryguy, Nita, Word Woman, etc). Hell even GSP has stopped posting as he used to. To the rest of you, good luck in all you do, may the sun rise up to greet you each morning. Goodbye Topix friends.
run away wussy change your name let the mormon beat you done at your own game lol . 173 eyes on the page now lol one of em yours

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

While I agree that "ALL CAPS" is trying to take over, I say we stand and fight! This is our forum too, damn it! Let's take it back!

Ah hell, let him have it.
SureIfYourRich

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

TruthTeleprompter wrote:
<quoted text>run away wussy change your name let the mormon beat you done at your own game lol . 173 eyes on the page now lol one of em yours
Freedom of speech

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Oh, c'mon, Pretend, don't let this foolish child run you off, my friend. I imagine he'd love nothing better than to run everyone off so he could have his own little personal platform to spew his mindless political bullshit but you don't want a schizophrenic bottom feeder like Chris McMahon to get the best of you...right? Puck him...he's only a young punk that smokes too much pot and apparently master bates far too often.(-:
Nita Mann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Funny you noticed this my cyber admirer!=> I never trashed on people, would try to offer well-meaning advice, had "friends" here & actually wanted to meet some people in person. I tried to keep things light given the state of our country & all the gloom & doom both locally & nationally. His nonsense was just as bad as scorned employees, love interests gone bad, catty competitors for men, or any other type who made topix a negative thing. I hope you will reconsider & appear again :) I still read normal looking headlines but I rarely post now. Maybe one day....
Nita Mann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

One more thing, when I saw your thread title, I thought A-ha....angry guy has returned! Lol LOL
hello

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

gsp you seem obsessed with that chris mcmahon character who is he and what is he doing to upset everybody ??
Big Foot

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you noticed this my cyber admirer!=> I never trashed on people, would try to offer well-meaning advice, had "friends" here & actually wanted to meet some people in person. I tried to keep things light given the state of our country & all the gloom & doom both locally & nationally. His nonsense was just as bad as scorned employees, love interests gone bad, catty competitors for men, or any other type who made topix a negative thing. I hope you will reconsider & appear again :) I still read normal looking headlines but I rarely post now. Maybe one day....
Big Foot misses your posts and chatting with you now and then! lol
GvilleGrad

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I would like to suggest that he may be going " off to college ".
My wish for you is that you can (hopefully) get back to normal and learn how to handle tough situations......that more often than not come in and out of our lives , hold your head up high and ring in the new year with a bell and don't forget the mistletoe. Too bad I never got to know you, anyone up for a Topix mixer ?

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Regrettably, I must agree with you. It was good fun for the short time I was here! I may come back for the 2016 POTUS election. Best to all, whether we agreed or not.
the know

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

SureIfYourRich wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of speech
The random babbling sounds like Eric roberts

Since: Sep 12

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Sorry Pretend, but we can't accept your resignation. To many of us look for your posts which provide humorous relief from a stressful day. It's not all about you, so don't be selfish sharing yourself with us. I feel pity toward that kid who hijacks the board. Imagine if you were that age and all you did all day was show your immaturity. Hang in there man!
GvilleGrad

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Nita I have somehow picked up your style ... please accept that as a form of flattery. To the others.......
Maybe he just needs a Topix break,guys, I've never been one to beg people back if he doesn't want to post then he doesn't want to post.

P2N if you're still reading this Merry CHRISTmas. Check back often as we may have a Topix party for the holiday.
your future x wife

Bulls Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Hello. My name is your future x wife and I am a Topixaholic.
(Hearing the GASPS!)
I understand. It is hard to accept that a lady as prim as myself could be more than a LOOOVE addict.
However it is true. I'M A JUNKIE! Why, I just completed the first step! How very exciting!

I disabled my account a couple of days ago (AGAIN), but I'll be around.(-8

P2BN,
Do not fall victim to the weirdo poster's insulting sentence structure topics. Simply do as I do: scroll on by. I do hope you will change your mind.(-8
housewife

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I understand were you are coming from, I too enjoyed coming on topix for several years now, but it has gotten so stupid lately that I too have quit visiting very often. I really don't have the time to look thru all of the stupid spam post! I wish there was a moderator that could block the stupidity!

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I can tolerate a lot of Chris's nonsense but when he claimed military service...WOW, that was HUGE! It's a pity people can't be prosecuted for making these types of false claims without it's being perpetuated for fraud or gain...even online. It speaks volumes about his character and credibility (or lack of) though.
Poof

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

bye bye now
whothehellcares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

In the words of the great Willy Wonka...(in an unenthused monotone voice) Stop. Don't. Come back.

Seriously though, you will be missed... like a genital wart....
zride

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

If your a male self castrate before you go tell us all about it .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••