created by: Shemp Sharpe | Jan 16, 2013

Greeneville, TN

7 votes

Ever got caught in a celling fan?

Click on an option to vote

  • cut my hare into a flat top
  • slung me in to a wall
  • neerly cut my head of
  • ceeling fan
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013

“the former, 'blood'”

Since: Jan 13

here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 16, 2013
 
Significant other went up on a ladder to dust ceiling fan while it was running. Almost got scalped by fan blades slapping her head. No serious injury but was messy.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Them things can be dangerous when hung too low.
Becky

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 16, 2013
 
Four people died last year from ceiling fan accidents.
Local Necrophiliac

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 16, 2013
 
Becky wrote:
Four people died last year from ceiling fan accidents.
Any of them young women? Know where I can find them?
American

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 16, 2013
 
Why in the hell would anyone try to dust a ceiling fan that was running?
concerned

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Becky wrote:
Four people died last year from ceiling fan accidents.
I believe they ought to ban ceiling fans!
Becky

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe they ought to ban ceiling fans!
You can't blame the ceiling fans. It's the idiots that don't know how to use them...

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 17, 2013
 
Becky wrote:
Four people died last year from ceiling fan accidents.
That'd be an awful way to go. Now me, I'm thinking an unfortunate wood chipper incident. That'd be AWESOME! A lot of people say they want to go while having sex, but that'd be too confusing. You wouldn't know if you were coming or going.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 17, 2013
 
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>That'd be an awful way to go. Now me, I'm thinking an unfortunate wood chipper incident. That'd be AWESOME! A lot of people say they want to go while having sex, but that'd be too confusing. You wouldn't know if you were coming or going.
The odds of that are unthinkable. For my death to occur during a two minute window of sex is so unlikely. With my luck it will be when I am next in line at the DMV after waiting 3 hours. Or right after a rectal exam. Oh wait, that last one doesn't really fit.
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

All of my ceiling fans have bent blades.
Local Proctologist

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
The odds of that are unthinkable. For my death to occur during a two minute window of sex is so unlikely. With my luck it will be when I am next in line at the DMV after waiting 3 hours. Or right after a rectal exam. Oh wait, that last one doesn't really fit.
I like rectal exams.
Luther

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 17, 2013
 
celling fan

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 17, 2013
 
Local Proctologist wrote:
<quoted text>I like rectal exams.
My doc has starting cutting back on mine. Apparently twice a week is too often for a man my age. What the hell does he know?
Local Proctologist

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 17, 2013
 
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
My doc has starting cutting back on mine. Apparently twice a week is too often for a man my age. What the hell does he know?
I am available if you could work me in on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Do you have an opening? Can you slip me into your schedule. Sorry for so many probing questions, but I felt the need to insert myself into this discussion.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 17, 2013
 
Local Proctologist wrote:
<quoted text>I am available if you could work me in on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Do you have an opening? Can you slip me into your schedule. Sorry for so many probing questions, but I felt the need to insert myself into this discussion.
I will gladly receive your invitation. Going to see a new doc can sometimes be slippery. Hopefully we can hit it off like two luberador retrievers. I'm sure you are up to your wrists with new patients, butt maybe we can finger a way to slide me in. I assume your entrance is in the rear of the building? Do I need an appointment or should I just come in your back door?
Local Proctologist

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 17, 2013
 
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I will gladly receive your invitation. Going to see a new doc can sometimes be slippery. Hopefully we can hit it off like two luberador retrievers. I'm sure you are up to your wrists with new patients, butt maybe we can finger a way to slide me in. I assume your entrance is in the rear of the building? Do I need an appointment or should I just come in your back door?
The back door is the preferred entrance. I don't want you to feel like you have to bend over backwards to get to the office during the snow storm though. It will be very slippery out tomorrow, and you may slide into something, and get wrecked..um... I'll get with my assistant and see when we can work you in to the rear orifice area. The front orifice is where my other assistant keeps the files. Boy, you don't want me to use the rat tail file.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 17, 2013
 
Why no.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 17, 2013
 
Local Proctologist wrote:
<quoted text>The back door is the preferred entrance. I don't want you to feel like you have to bend over backwards to get to the office during the snow storm though. It will be very slippery out tomorrow, and you may slide into something, and get wrecked..um... I'll get with my assistant and see when we can work you in to the rear orifice area. The front orifice is where my other assistant keeps the files. Boy, you don't want me to use the rat tail file.
I will get there early so I'm fist. Even if its at the butt crack of dawn. I just hope dawn doesn't get in line before me. I've heard you put out a nice spread for your patients. Enter the rear, looked to the left and coffee. I understand you have a large military clientele. If I get lost I will simply follow the GI tracks. Butt I will make sure I don't fall in a man hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
twested scissors 10 min From Jenny xoxo 8
Who is Jeff Morgan?? 15 min county 4
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min WTSenior 145,574
FOOD STAMP money should we send it to ISRAEL ? 48 min really 11
south greene football 1 hr Toby 19
Davis Street 1 hr CampCreeper 12
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Agnus 3,623
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••