Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I know that I say a lot of stupid stuff on here, so I thought I would start a serious thread for once...

My question to you is: In your adult life, how many times have you shit your pants...

Me personaly, twice... I've had a lot of photo finishes, but only full on shit myself twice...
hmmm

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Se7en

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I just want to publicly say that I've never shit myself.

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Se7en wrote:
I just want to publicly say that I've never shit myself.
There are two types of people in the world: those that have shit themselves, and those that lie about not shitting themselves...

So come on now, its nothing to be ashamed about.. the truth shall set you free... I still remember when I first admitted to it, the way I felt was amazing... in the words of Martin Luther King, I was "free at last, free at last, thank god almighty I'm free at last" (its a little known fact that that speech was actually not about equal rights, but about shitting yourself...)
Se7en

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two types of people in the world: those that have shit themselves, and those that lie about not shitting themselves...
So come on now, its nothing to be ashamed about.. the truth shall set you free... I still remember when I first admitted to it, the way I felt was amazing... in the words of Martin Luther King, I was "free at last, free at last, thank god almighty I'm free at last" (its a little known fact that that speech was actually not about equal rights, but about shitting yourself...)
Lol Though I would love to say I've shit myself... the opportunity has yet to present itself.

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Though I would love to say I've shit myself... the opportunity has yet to present itself.
Give time, you are just a high fiber diet, some Mexican food, and a long road trip away from being able to say that magical phrase...
hmmm

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

I've been told that I used to shit on myself when I was an infant, can't prove it though, the evidence is long gone!
Just saying

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Personally, I had never shit on myself, came close a few times. But I've noticed that a lot of topix users on here seem to enjoy shittin on others! just saying

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Three times. Twice accidentally and once on a bet in college.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Whothehellcares- I gave you a shout out on the Amy Johnson thread.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Four words: Never.trust.a.fart.
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I can't count the times I've shit my pants. I always carry a change of clothes in my car. It's not as bad if you do it standing up. It's a rough clean-up if you're sitting down, though. I worked construction with a guy that shit his pants and went out in a dog lot to finish. He wiped his ass on his drawers and left them in the pen. Always wondered what the owners thought. And for all those old timers that are always constipated - drink a 12 pack of Budweiser before you go to bed and when you get up, drink a pot of coffee. You'll be able to shit through a picket fence at 10 paces. We call that a power dump. Splashes water up on your ass if you're lucky enought to make it to the commode.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Alyagotado wrote:
I can't count the times I've shit my pants. I always carry a change of clothes in my car. It's not as bad if you do it standing up. It's a rough clean-up if you're sitting down, though. I worked construction with a guy that shit his pants and went out in a dog lot to finish. He wiped his ass on his drawers and left them in the pen. Always wondered what the owners thought. And for all those old timers that are always constipated - drink a 12 pack of Budweiser before you go to bed and when you get up, drink a pot of coffee. You'll be able to shit through a picket fence at 10 paces. We call that a power dump. Splashes water up on your ass if you're lucky enought to make it to the commode.
Why do think they call me Wet Willie? In all seriousness, which this thread certainly deserves, I had what I thought was a witty comment. I could try for the rest of my life, and couldn't top your's. That made me laugh my ass off, AND I almost shit my pants!!

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

I heard an old guy bragging about having a regular BM, every morning at 7:00. Trouble was, he didn't get up until 9.

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

How many of you ever sh!t the bed?

“Why you gotta be like that? ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Why do think they call me Wet Willie? In all seriousness, which this thread certainly deserves, I had what I thought was a witty comment. I could try for the rest of my life, and couldn't top your's. That made me laugh my ass off, AND I almost shit my pants!!
I'm shitting as I type this! Unfortunately, I'm at my desk. Glad you liked it!

“Why you gotta be like that? ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

MystDefy wrote:
How many of you ever sh!t the bed?
The only time I ever shit the bed was when I quit my house-keeping job at Days Inn next to the Mexican place. They just turned the mattresses over on the first floor. Just a little FYI.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm shitting as I type this! Unfortunately, I'm at my desk. Glad you liked it!
That post, and one or two posts by Pann a year or so ago, are the best that I have ever seen on Topix. I am just glad that I wasn't drinking something at the time, or it would have come out my nose.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

PoopyBallZ wrote:
In all actually that's why I'm PoopyBallZ. I pooped myself at mc Donald's in Walmart and had to throw my panties behind the toilet. I had nasty yellowish poop caked on my nutt sack.
You have a nut sack and panties? Kinky!!
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, unfortunately it was my favorite hello kitty pair.
Unfortunately, I found those. Was that Chinese? Whew!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance