Misguided Preachers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#21 Apr 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="........."]< quoted text>
My pants don't have a zipper..[/QUOTE] I would guess you wear elastic waist pants, makes it easier.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#22 Apr 20, 2013
My pants don't have a zipper..[/QUOTE] Maybe they have a elastic, that would be easier and more convenient for you. You depraved idiot.

United States

#23 Apr 21, 2013
honeydo wrote:
Honeydo... Why don't you be honey dont instead, don't keep posting. I'm not a big fan of preachers either but bashing your brother is accomplishing anything so just shut up:)"

first of all, I AM NOT A HONEY, and certainly not yours. Do yourself a favor and learn some proper English. Read (real slowly) your quot, dummy. Are you in the 1st or 2nd grade? Read, read and read some more-maybe that will help.
A quot? And I'm the dummy?
Your grammar and spelling and sentence construction is very poor on all of your postings. Perhaps it's time to take a grammar class, honey pie :)

United States

#24 Apr 21, 2013
honeydo wrote:
My pants don't have a zipper.."

I would guess you wear elastic waist pants, makes it easier.
Yoga pants, and yes it does make it easier!

United States

#25 Apr 21, 2013
honeydo wrote:
My pants don't have a zipper.."

Maybe they have a elastic, that would be easier and more convenient for you. You depraved idiot.

You posted a second response to my post! I feel so special, but it's kinda creepy that you obsessed with what's in my pants. Your not getting into them.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#26 Apr 21, 2013
honeydo wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe they have a elastic, that would be easier and more convenient for you. You depraved idiot.
You banana sucking queer. I'm accustomed to large medical instruments, not 1 1/2 inch tweezers. Please don't cry for your Mother, that's how you spot a queer. Don't worry about my English, worry about the stitches, ouch "Oh Mother where art thou"? " They're sewing up my butt-hole if they don't run out of thread".
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#27 Apr 21, 2013
You posted a second response to my post! I feel so special, but it's kinda creepy that you obsessed with what's in my pants. Your not getting into them.
[/QUOTE] Let's just say I'm not obsessed with anything you have. I have a set of twin girls, I can't imagine cleaning a penis with a cotton swab. Now I know why you are full of anger and bitterness. You aren't full of penis!!!!!!!!!!

Chesapeake, OH

#28 Apr 22, 2013
honeydo wrote:
"

Let's just say I'm not obsessed with anything you have. I have a set of twin girls, I can't imagine cleaning a penis with a cotton swab. Now I know why you are full of anger and bitterness. You aren't full of penis!!!!!!!!!!
Why would you clean a penis with a cotton swab? Is that what your two degrees earned you?

Your right, I don't have a penis. I have a vagina. I am a woman.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#29 Apr 22, 2013
Yoga pants, and yes it does make it easier![/QUOTE]You "an't" right!!!!!!!!! Now this is just joking around, okay?
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#30 Apr 22, 2013
Why would you clean a penis with a cotton swab? Is that what your two degrees earned you?
Your right, I don't have a penis. I have a vagina. I am a woman.[/QUOTE] You should have told me before. I don't know how you would clean a penis with a cotton swab anyway. Very gently I would imagine!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Towering Oaks Church 1 hr Foxy trot 6
Vols are back (Feb '15) 1 hr Vols man 68
Squirters in greeneville tn 3 hr Witness 16
The AXIS Of Sexual Super-predators: Hillary, Ha... 4 hr Praying For Aster... 10
Disrespecting our troops 4 hr Trumpisreallytranny 3
Tiffany leighann (Aug '15) 5 hr TWO CENTS 9
Nancy Baldy Cogburn of Keller Rd 7 hr No Thanks 5
Why won't Angie Jones family help with her fune... 8 hr MaxFax ThunderGnome 21

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web