created by: Imma Noticing | Apr 4, 2013

Greeneville, TN

25 votes

Most women here?

Click on an option to vote

  • been hit with an ugly stick
  • think they are cute or pretty
  • are drama queens
  • love attention and desperate
  • are sickening
  • are weasels
Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 5, 2013
 
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with se7en...that answer is going to be tough to beat...you're in the lead & it's likely to be a shut-out!!!
The word "most" gave it away. If it had said "all" I would have had to go a different direction.
GirlBecameWoman

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 5, 2013
 
How about all of the above?!! Final answer... majority of Greeneville women, excluding myself.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 5, 2013
 
What is the purpose of this thread anyway? Chance to put women down? I'm kinda lost!
GirlBecameWoman

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 5, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
What is the purpose of this thread anyway? Chance to put women down? I'm kinda lost!
From what I have read, putting someone down is pretty much the purpose of every thread on here... JMO..When I looked at the answers of choice though, I couldn't help but think they summed up most women around here... oh well my bad. One can only be offended if it's truth..

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 5, 2013
 
GirlBecameWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have read, putting someone down is pretty much the purpose of every thread on here... JMO..When I looked at the answers of choice though, I couldn't help but think they summed up most women around here... oh well my bad. One can only be offended if it's truth..
But you excluded yourself in a previous post so none apply to you, right ;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 5, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>But you excluded yourself in a previous post so none apply to you, right ;)
You are very nice.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 5, 2013
 
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very nice.
Thank you! You're pretty damn nice yourself. Not seen you around much? I've not been on myself much either tho so maybe it was me missing in action lol
GirlBecameWoman

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 5, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> But you excluded yourself in a previous post so none apply to you, right ;)
Ah well I had to double check the choices to make sure I didn't mislead you.. I definately have a vagina, which was not an original choice, but a winner! I take care of myself, but pretty is an opinion. Attention is the possibility of my wrong. I don't like it but sometimes I want it... not all the time though, so therefore I don't love it. Details:-*******
GirlBecameWoman

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 5, 2013
 
Oh and none of the rest even come close to applying to me so yea I exclude myself.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 5, 2013
 
GirlBecameWoman wrote:
<quoted text>Ah well I had to double check the choices to make sure I didn't mislead you.. I definately have a vagina, which was not an original choice, but a winner! I take care of myself, but pretty is an opinion. Attention is the possibility of my wrong. I don't like it but sometimes I want it... not all the time though, so therefore I don't love it. Details:-*******
Pretty is a fact, not an opinion. Not in that department...

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 5, 2013
 
GirlBecameWoman wrote:
<quoted text> Ah well I had to double check the choices to make sure I didn't mislead you.. I definately have a vagina, which was not an original choice, but a winner! I take care of myself, but pretty is an opinion. Attention is the possibility of my wrong. I don't like it but sometimes I want it... not all the time though, so therefore I don't love it. Details:-*******
I say huh? You completely lost me, dear lol. You can email me a pic and ill give you my honest opinion on your vagina, uh I mean attractiveness ;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 5, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>I say huh? You completely lost me, dear lol. You can email me a pic and ill give you my honest opinion on your vagina, uh I mean attractiveness ;)
If I email you a picture of my vagina will you give me an honest opinion? I'm thinking... Lol... I'll just let u tell me what u think! But not really!

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 5, 2013
 
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I email you a picture of my vagina will you give me an honest opinion? I'm thinking... Lol... I'll just let u tell me what u think! But not really!
I'm a gynecologist, you can trust my opinion. I'm a self proclaimed expert ;)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 6, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a gynecologist, you can trust my opinion. I'm a self proclaimed expert ;)
He did say that he works in "holesale". Perhaps he was autocorrected to wholesale.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 6, 2013
 
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
He did say that he works in "holesale". Perhaps he was autocorrected to wholesale.
Yeah, and how could you not trust a face like thisn.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 6, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, and how could you not trust a face like thisn.
If anyone can sell Se7en's hole I'm sure it is you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 8, 2013
 
Stupid story from like 8th grade. This girl told me I looked like a chipmunk, which I thought meh at least chipmunks are cute huh? So I responded with "at least I dont look like a warthog". Yes, lame but thats me! And I was just telling the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 min REO 8,963
Betsy Bowman gone... 11 min Old Guy 1
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 25 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 141,158
Summer Street 31 min seay 31
PROTECT Haslam Billions PILOT/FLYING J 38 min vote Haslam saveTHE money 32
PURGE THE JUDGES supreme court level 44 min On our side WHY 7
HASLAM EBT card in ever low wage pot 46 min There u go UNION up 6
Eddie Overholt arrest question 1 hr Gunslinger 36
Lost respect for GPD 1 hr Gunslinger 62
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 3 hr NOjobs GOP 44
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••