Walmart Distribution
Jonathon

Greeneville, TN

#1 Sep 17, 2013
I am wanting to apply. How do they drug test? Do they watch you pee? I'm not a crazy drug addict...but I will test positive for THC right now. I don't want to wait 30 days to apply. All I need is to pass the pre-employment. By the time a random comes around...my pee will be clean.
_Weird Woman_

Romania

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Jonathon wrote:
I am wanting to apply. How do they drug test? Do they watch you pee? I'm not a crazy drug addict...but I will test positive for THC right now. I don't want to wait 30 days to apply. All I need is to pass the pre-employment. By the time a random comes around...my pee will be clean.
Well bless your heart! I need a job too, honey. I can pass the pee test but do they have any book learning tests? Not too good at them. Good luck, honey!

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2013
_Weird Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well bless your heart! I need a job too, honey. I can pass the pee test but do they have any book learning tests? Not too good at them. Good luck, honey!
So, now you're trying to impersonate me...you'll never BE me, so I guess trying to be is the next best thing, given that it must SUCK to be YOU!!! And, you need not worry about my having a job or not, given that se7en & I will be business OWNERS (I know, clearly yet ANOTHER thing you're jealous of & therefore feel the need to TRY to discredit it)...and I am college educated & made a 1280 on my SATs, so I do quite well on "book learning tests"...keep trying, though...that is, until you get yourself completely banned from this site with your obsessive nonsense!!!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#4 Sep 17, 2013
...though, I do have to say that you have chosen an appropriate username to describe YOURSELF...and commend you on choosing a worthy role model...maybe TRYING to be me will make you a better person :)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#6 Sep 17, 2013
_Weird Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem now?!?! I haven't used your name nor have I mentioned you anywhere in my post. You're delusional. These vicious attacks of yours might get YOU banned from the site.
You couldn't fool Helen Keller with your transparently obsessive nonsense!!!
***and that was no vicious attack...I even offered you kudos & commendation...lol ;)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2013
...oh, and I'm not in the least bit concerned about being banned from this site b/c I don't stalk and/or harass other posters, try to impersonate them in a dishonest way, lie about them (i.e. make libelous comments)and/or make false accusations, or post personal information that could potentially cause them harm...YOU do all of these things!!!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#10 Sep 17, 2013
_Weird Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one attacking me and hurling wild accusations. Are you on medication or something?
***see previous comment re: Helen Keller :)
Jonathon

Wichita, KS

#11 Sep 17, 2013
I just wanna know about the drug test lol

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#12 Sep 17, 2013
Jonathon wrote:
I just wanna know about the drug test lol
I know...sorry...my stalker isn't very good at staying on topic :/

Location hidden

#13 Sep 17, 2013
I'm sure you can turn in an app and interview and they'll prolly tell you about the drug test. I wouldn't ask if they watch you pee, however lol. I'm thinking it's a hair test.
Thingschange

Greeneville, TN

#14 Sep 17, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
I'm sure you can turn in an app and interview and they'll prolly tell you about the drug test. I wouldn't ask if they watch you pee, however lol. I'm thinking it's a hair test.
It was a urine test when I applied but that has been quite awhile back. I have no idea how it is done now. And, no, there was no audience during the sample taking. lol

Location hidden

#15 Sep 17, 2013
Thingschange wrote:
<quoted text>It was a urine test when I applied but that has been quite awhile back. I have no idea how it is done now. And, no, there was no audience during the sample taking. lol
Meh, I was guessing but it's always best to prepare for the worst ;)
Thingschange

Greeneville, TN

#16 Sep 17, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh, I was guessing but it's always best to prepare for the worst ;)
True :)
Jonathon

Greeneville, TN

#17 Sep 18, 2013
Thanks!
dude

Morristown, TN

#18 Sep 18, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...sorry...my stalker isn't very good at staying on topic :/
Actually "your stalker"was on topic.You were the one that turned this topic into you.No one cares about her screen name or yours but you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers 17 min Preacher Bubba 2
Poll Would U support Park Overall in a political run? (Apr '12) 22 min The real really 28
Still at it 23 min Preacher Bubba 2
gcsd 1 hr Funny 30
Asheville thread taken down 2 hr Greene Acres 40
Best bartender in Greene County (Apr '17) 2 hr Carrots 21
salena is looking for you! 2 hr Just Tired 1
Young people today have no shame 9 hr Funcle Tom 87
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 20 hr Voice of Reason 46

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages